Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Did You Know? Your Mind Can Drastically Influence Your Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Know? Your Mind Can Drastically Influence Your Life (370 Views)

Behold Things I Stopped Doing That Drastically Improved My Life / Only Sharp Mind Can Find The Camel In This Picture / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? Your Mind Can Drastically Influence Your Life by TAude999(f): 8:22am On May 29, 2022
Did you know? Your mind can drastically influence your life

Discover how you can change bad luck into good luck with just your mind

What? You don't believe me ?

Ok let me ask you....

Why are you afraid of losing? Why are you afraid of failing the exam?

Isn't that because you can imagine all the consequence of your failure thereby scaring you to the point of anxiety?

And when you are anxious what do you do

Here you either work hard to not fail or you just give up saying that it is impossible for you succeed.

And by the way I would like to remind you that you can't predict the future

Heck! The exam is still far away and you have not even take one step in that direction but you are already thinking of failure, and because of that just look at how your life turn out

Because you thought of failure you fail, because you thought there is no way you will succeed you fail, because you don't have any trigger that will turn you mind off from failire and focus on success you fail.

Can't you see that?

I like to talk a lot about mental health, the power of the mind because since i was a child, I have already realize that only by controlling and guarding my mind can I achieve great thing.

Someone comment to me sometime ago that The rich are rich because of luck, and it took me a lot of self control to not argue with him

I would have love to ask him what is luck

Let me tell you a secret

Luck doesn't appear to someone or another, it is created. You can created your luck.

When somebody tell you he became rich because he had the chance to fall on this opportunity on because he met someone that teach him the in and out, do you think he met that person or fall on the opportunity by coincidence? I don't think so

Why? because he prepare his mind to meet that person or fall on that opportunity

Somebody that did not do the same thing as him met the same person or the same opportunity would not have been rich like him.

There is a saying that we like use in my medical school that is your eyes can't see what your brain doesn't know

What does that mean? It simply means that because you have not trained your brain to notice something even if you pass there one hundred time you will still not notice it

And so it is true for everything

If you have not train your mind/brain for success how can you succeed

If you train your brain to think of failure all the time how do you expect to succeed.

Pause. Take 1min and think of your recent actions, what was your mind focus on before you took those actions

Can you it Now ?!

Your mind is the remote control of every of your actions, speech, everything even your emotions is not left out

That is why before taking any exam or taking any step in your life it is important for you to first train your brain for the outcome you want to see.

The self made millionaire you see today became millionaire because even though they were poor they were seeing themself as millionaire and because of that they started doing they exact thing they know millionaire do, talking the same way as millionaire, walking the same way as millionaire and then they became millionaire

One of the most important things humans can ever understand is that we do not live on only one plan of existence. We live in at least 4 different realms at once that is:

The physical world/realms, the mental world, the emotional world, and the spiritual world.

And the physical world is just a representation of the others world. We live in a world that apply the law of cause and affect so to change your physical world change the other 3 world

The only way to change your outer world is to first change your inner world

If you want to change the fruit, you will have to first change the roots.

You want success train your mind for success

You want wealth train train your mind for wealth

I am not preaching what I don't know or something I read somewhere. I am preaching what am doing to reach all my Goal whether small or big. And it has always work for me so far.

Now I can hear you ask me how can I train my brain to achieve what I want right?

I will teach you a simple technique I am using for my self.

Imagine that you already have what you want to achieve

For example: you want to be the next self made millionaire. Imagine that at this instant you already have that millions, how will you feel, how will you talk, how will comport yourself . Think of everything you will do.

Feel the emotion of that instant. Keep doing and reminding yourself of this everyday

Then ask yourself the questions what can you do to achieve that

You will realize that without thinking hard solutions will flow to your brain. And you will be left out to choose the best one and start working on it.

[b]Reminder! [/b]Training your minds won't make you get rich quick or achieve success in less time.

If somebody told you that then he is lying to you.

From training your mind to achieving desire result is a long and hard process that only those that are determined for success can do

That is why they are few self made millionaire

Your thought/mind are the root of everything

In his book The secret of a millionaire mind, sir T.Harv EKER gave a simple formula for success that I think it is very important for you to know

" your programming lead to your thoughts, your thoughts lead to your feelings, your feelings lead to your actions, which lead to the desired result"

So how are programming your mind?

Do you know any other programming exercise apart from the one I mention here then reply to this so I can learn from you

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? Your Mind Can Drastically Influence Your Life by LogicBomb8: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
TAude999:
Did you know? Your mind can drastically influence your life

Discover how you can change bad luck into good luck with just your mind

What? You don't believe me ?

Ok let me ask you....

Why are you afraid of losing? Why are you afraid of failing the exam?

Isn't that because you can imagine all the consequence of your failure thereby scaring you to the point of anxiety?

And when you are anxious what do you do

Here you either work hard to not fail or you just give up saying that it is impossible for you succeed.

And by the way I would like to remind you that you can't predict the future

Heck! The exam is still far away and you have not even take one step in that direction but you are already thinking of failure, and because of that just look at how your life turn out

Because you thought of failure you fail, because you thought there is no way you will succeed you fail, because you don't have any trigger that will turn you mind off from failire and focus on success you fail.

Can't you see that?

I like to talk a lot about mental health, the power of the mind because since i was a child, I have already realize that only by controlling and guarding my mind can I achieve great thing.

Someone comment to me sometime ago that The rich are rich because of luck, and it took me a lot of self control to not argue with him

I would have love to ask him what is luck

Let me tell you a secret

Luck doesn't appear to someone or another, it is created. You can created your luck.

When somebody tell you he became rich because he had the chance to fall on this opportunity on because he met someone that teach him the in and out, do you think he met that person or fall on the opportunity by coincidence? I don't think so

Why? because he prepare his mind to meet that person or fall on that opportunity

Somebody that did not do the same thing as him met the same person or the same opportunity would not have been rich like him.

There is a saying that we like use in my medical school that is your eyes can't see what your brain doesn't know

What does that mean? It simply means that because you have not trained your brain to notice something even if you pass there one hundred time you will still not notice it

And so it is true for everything

If you have not train your mind/brain for success how can you succeed

If you train your brain to think of failure all the time how do you expect to succeed.

Pause. Take 1min and think of your recent actions, what was your mind focus on before you took those actions

Can you it Now ?!

Your mind is the remote control of every of your actions, speech, everything even your emotions is not left out

That is why before taking any exam or taking any step in your life it is important for you to first train your brain for the outcome you want to see.

The self made millionaire you see today became millionaire because even though they were poor they were seeing themself as millionaire and because of that they started doing they exact thing they know millionaire do, talking the same way as millionaire, walking the same way as millionaire and then they became millionaire

One of the most important things humans can ever understand is that we do not live on only one plan of existence. We live in at least 4 different realms at once that is:

The physical world/realms, the mental world, the emotional world, and the spiritual world.

And the physical world is just a representation of the others world. We live in a world that apply the law of cause and affect so to change your physical world change the other 3 world

The only way to change your outer world is to first change your inner world

If you want to change the fruit, you will have to first change the roots.

You want success train your mind for success

You want wealth train train your mind for wealth

I am not preaching what I don't know or something I read somewhere. I am preaching what am doing to reach all my Goal whether small or big. And it has always work for me so far.

Now I can hear you ask me how can I train my brain to achieve what I want right?

I will teach you a simple technique I am using for my self.

Imagine that you already have what you want to achieve

For example: you want to be the next self made millionaire. Imagine that at this instant you already have that millions, how will you feel, how will you talk, how will comport yourself . Think of everything you will do.

Feel the emotion of that instant. Keep doing and reminding yourself of this everyday

Then ask yourself the questions what can you do to achieve that

You will realize that without thinking hard solutions will flow to your brain. And you will be left out to choose the best one and start working on it.

[b]Reminder! [/b]Training your minds won't make you get rich quick or achieve success in less time.

If somebody told you that then he is lying to you.

From training your mind to achieving desire result is a long and hard process that only those that are determined for success can do

That is why they are few self made millionaire

Your thought/mind are the root of everything

In his book The secret of a millionaire mind, sir T.Harv EKER gave a simple formula for success that I think it is very important for you to know

" your programming lead to your thoughts, your thoughts lead to your feelings, your feelings lead to your actions, which lead to the desired result"

So how are programming your mind?

Do you know any other programming exercise apart from the one I mention here then reply to this so I can learn from you

Re: Did You Know? Your Mind Can Drastically Influence Your Life by Qew1: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Really

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Varsity Proscribes ASUU, SSANU, NASU Over Crises / Eksu Not A Quack University: ASUU President's Statement, Reckless / Jim Crow And Vile Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.