Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Advice To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Tinubu (822 Views)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Tinubu by ScamHunter: 8:34am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu should know that he doesn't even stand a chance at clinching APC ticket. With Atiku's victory, his chances have fallen from 35% to 5%. No one will consider him as a consensus president. No Southerners will vote him even if he emerges and APC knows that and only Afonja votes cannot take him anywhere. The North voting him is out of the equation.

So the slim chance the south has is that Tinubu steps down for Goodluck Jonathan. At least, he has support of the South and the North. That way, power can come to the South.

Tinubu should never forget. SE/SS presidency or power remains in the North.

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by God1000(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2022
He should just step down and support Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 8:39am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban Borgu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by Validated: 8:40am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Atiku will make mincemeat of Osinbajo. SE/SS have VOWED never to support SW. Oooo! You have not heard. Atiku is picking Igbo of SS stock as running mate.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by AbijaJ: 8:44am On May 29, 2022
Lol. All of you keep saying Tinubu should drop out and STILL 'support' whoever it is you prefer. Why can't your favs (be it Osinbajo or GEJ) go head-2-head with Tinubu at the primaries if e sure for them? Tinubu has made it clear that he's not stepping down for no bagga, win or lose. Your favs should be man enough to go to the primaries. No amount of blackmail will make Tinubu step down for anybody.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by BowlingTall: 8:48am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju , on your mandate till infinity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by ScamHunter: 8:55am On May 29, 2022
AbijaJ:
Lol. All of you keep saying Tinubu should drop out and STILL 'support' whoever it is is you prefer. Why can't they favs (be it Osinbajo or GEJ) go head to head with Tinubu at the primaries if e sure for them? Tinubu has made it clear that he's not stepping down for no bagga, win or lose. Your favs should be man enough to go to the primaries. No amount of blackmail will make Tinubu step down for anybody.

You may have a point. Let's put it this way, after losing, he and his supporters should back Goodluck Jonathan while we in the SE/SS back him too. That's the only chance the South has for now.
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 8:56am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by Reality3080: 9:02am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
let’s face reality bro

Osinbajo has no structure n atiku will defeat him easily,if apc gives ticket to osinbajo it’s automatic win but if they give it to tinubu a fellow gladiator like atiku it will b clash of d titan

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 9:04am On May 29, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by StrongandMighty: 9:06am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu's lifetime ambition has been buried!!
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by Reality3080: 9:06am On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

You may have a point. Let's put it this way, after losing, he and his supporters should back Goodluck Jonathan while we in the SE/SS back him too. That's the only chance the South has for now.
what makes u feel tinubu will lose?
Amaechi is out already
Osinbajo is a feather weight who have no structure,what many of u don’t realize is that it’s only tinubu that can scatter d northern votes n still have a strong southern base

The north will not vote a Christian at this time especially a pastor like osinbajo n I believe u know that for sure

It is only tinubu that can use religion n influence to give atiku a run for his money

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by Esama: 9:07am On May 29, 2022
Shut up.
ScamHunter:
Tinubu should know that he doesn't even stand a chance at clinching APC ticket. With Atiku's victory, his chances have fallen from 35% to 5%. No one will consider him as a consensus president. No Southerners will vote him even if he emerges and APC knows that and only Afonja votes cannot take him anywhere. The North voting him is out of the equation.

So the slim chance the south has is that Tinubu steps down for Goodluck Jonathan. At least, he has support of the South and the North. That way, power can come to the South.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 9:12am On May 29, 2022
Baba Tinubu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Tinubu by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

jonad@ft, alaye i no fit laugh..... Atiku will win before 12pm if apc tries that
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 9:20am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , the most influential politician of this era. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by DeleTaller: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

Don't be a thief.... power is not given... u go get it... let ur Jonathan fight for it if he can.....
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 9:29am On May 29, 2022
Baba Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 9:38am On May 29, 2022
ABAT , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by KoronaKola: 9:46am On May 29, 2022
ABAT You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by RobustRoad: 9:55am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate forever. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by TallerKola: 10:03am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 10:12am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by BowlingTall: 10:20am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2022
Validated:

Atiku will make mincemeat of Osinbajo. SE/SS have VOWED never to support SW. Oooo! You have not heard. Atiku is picking Igbo of SS stock as running mate.

I see him picking Okowa
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 10:36am On May 29, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Baba Tinubu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

Stale lines
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 10:37am On May 29, 2022
TallerKola:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.

See them Tinubu supporter bots distorting NL statistics
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2022
Reality3080:
what makes u feel tinubu will lose?
Amaechi is out already
Osinbajo is a feather weight who have no structure,what many of u don’t realize is that it’s only tinubu that can scatter d northern votes n still have a strong southern base

The north will not vote a Christian at this time especially a pastor like osinbajo n I believe u know that for sure

It is only tinubu that can use religion n influence to give atiku a run for his money

North this North that. Everytime North North. Exactly we are in this mess today.
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

If he fails is it your failure? Why don’t you channel your energies into promoting your candidate. All is see is fear

Honestly, I don’t give a damn which zone produces the president, because they’re all the same, thieving and ineffectual lot. They’ll still appoint their kin into power and leave us in ruins.
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by TallerKola: 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: My Advice To Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu . We will never stop supporting our leader

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts Check About Governor Abiodun's Emergence / Hahahaha The Fear Of Peter Obi / Locating INEC Office In Ifo Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.