Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday (760 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPCL Releases 1.9billion Litres PMS After DSS Ultimatum / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by ganisucks(f): 9:51am On May 29, 2022
One time aviation minister Osita chidoka has reflected on the monetization of the PDP primaries that produced Atiku Abubakar as its presidential candidate.
Below is a tweet from him

Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by helinues: 9:52am On May 29, 2022
Money was shared but not that amount
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by shigishege: 9:54am On May 29, 2022
helinues:
if he hadbbeen given those money I know we won't be hearing all this noice from him.
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by Mynd44: 9:57am On May 29, 2022
And this man wonders why they didn't make him a delegate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:59am On May 29, 2022
I for like be delegate O! I for don get the money to buy the car wen dey hungry me.
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by Jostoman: 9:59am On May 29, 2022
Chidoka always ranting
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by Born2Breed(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2022
Osita is confused. EFCC was there searching every bag and there was no evidence that a kobo was shared.

Funny how some people thinks? SMH!
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by helinues: 10:04am On May 29, 2022
shigishege:
if he hadbbeen given those money I know we won't be hearing all this noice from him.

Are you minding him.

But the delegates cashed out yesterday most especially their coordinators
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by Amos1423(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2022
EFCC was there yesterday, how much dem been make?
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by Jostoman: 10:17am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Are you minding him.

But the delegates cashed out yesterday most especially their coordinators
were you there when they were shearing the money? Some of you are in serious pain now because of Atiku but sorry you hear.
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by helinues: 10:19am On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:
were you there when they were shearing the money? Some of you are in serious pain now because of Atiku but sorry you hear.

What are we saying, what is this one saying?
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2022
So this is exactly how someone from the south east won’t get the presidency in 2023. embarassed
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by 1880fayema: 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: Osita chidoka: PDP Delegates Made A Whopping Sum Of 6.9billion Naira Yesterday by 1880fayem: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

What are we saying, what is this one saying?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of Alausa E-rodents To Nairaland / Peter Obi Or No Entry Into My House(photo) / Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbos And Yorubas. Wazobiabo....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.