Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Learn How To Find Clients With Ease As An Event Planner - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Learn How To Find Clients With Ease As An Event Planner (2784 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing An Event Venue / How To Become An Event Planner In Nigeria / The Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Find Clients With Ease As An Event Planner by sammyhands: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
Have you ever wonder how much money you can make as an event manager? Or maybe you are thinking how to start an event planning business, or your concern is how event managers get clients.
I am specially inviting you to be my guest at a-one day training on event PLANNING & MANAGEMENT coming up on the 30th July, 2011 @ Sweet Sensation Building, by Alagomeji Bus Stop, Alagomeji Yaba. This event will expose you to:
 Event planning as a career
 Goals & Objectives of an event planner
 Event Planning and preparation
 Event concept and designs
 Where to find patronage
 And lots more
THIS IS A PRE-REGISTERED EVENT
With wealth of experience in the event business, we are for the first time organizing a public training on event, this is our own way to contribute by the grace of God to a society that has so many potentials.
Why invite you?
 It will empower with a second job that is as good as the first if you already have a job – I will show you how to manage both
 You need very little or no capital to start – you may not believe this but I will show you how
 There is business everywhere- someone just has to show you.
 For event business this is the best time to start – I will show you why
You can invest in the live of a friend, sibling, child, neigbour etc; you never can tell, as the old saying goes “it is better to teach a man how to fish then allowing him to depend on you for fish” lest he weary you out. Look around you, how much sacrifice will you pay to give that young ma/woman a hope for tomorrow?
Who should attend?
 Event planners who want an edge
 Any one desiring a good second job
 House wives
 Teachers
 Job seekers
 Final year students
 Everyone interested in the event business

THIS IS A PRE REGISTERED EVENT
So for all these what will be an ideal price to pay as fee for this life transforming training? Let me help your guess, you will receive on the training day; Registration Tag (worth 500), Training materials (worth 4,500), Business Checklist (worth 2,000), Business promotion strategy (worth 1,000), Free Business mentorship for 2months (worth 40,000) and Refreshment. So you see N30, 000 is a good discount on empowerment training as this? But sorry this training is for N5, 000(five thousand naira only)! Yes you heard me right. The idea is to make it as cheap as it can ever get so no one will have any financial excuse for not attending. What will N5, 000 do for you in a week? Recharge card, transport and may Lunch, nothing more trust me, but what about investing that N5, 000 now to secure your future? If I were you, I will go borrow if I don’t have or meet a friend, uncle or someone you can trust to invest N5,000 into you life and in another 6months they will be glad they did.

Where is the money in event business and how soon can you start making money? That is the number one question I will like to answer when you come to this training, My friend Stella 27years of age rides a Toyota Corolla after session like this, David lives in his own house, has his own office and by the grace of God I will be there when he will be Launching his multipurpose event centre before the end of the year. No one can actually stop you from benefiting from the event business except yourself; the event business is so wide that at this stage of Nigeria’s development we are yet to cover half, the industry is waiting for a unique person like you that will after this training bring a different style and flavor into the business.

For registration and seat reservation email: name and phone number to: sammyhands1620@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Find Clients With Ease As An Event Planner by mrsolori(f): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2012
Hi sammy, pls is dir goin 2b any training soon? Pls reach me on 08033782944. Mrs. Idowu is My name. Thank U

(1) (Reply)

/ Event Planners In Enugu Please Update Your Contacts Here / BrunaGold Wedding Rings for as low as N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.