Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol (31600 Views)

Agunloye: EFCC Arrests Wanted Ex-minister, Releases Him On Bail A Week After / Austria Newspaper: Tinubu, A Billionaire Druglord Announced As Nigeria President / Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by beresponsible(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2022
Drug dealers ke? Bag of loud 30g is like 20k, person is doing 90kg still these guys will be looking so wretched and hungry . They will not even tidy their game to appear legit in the eyes of

See modern times drug dealer.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2022
Buba Marwa on the beat..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2022
Buba Marwa on the beat..
otipoju:

I swear if not that Buba Marwa is in APC, he would have been the perfect combo with Obi.

His military experience and no nonsense approach to life would quell every form of insecurity all over Nigeria.

Na em suppose be minister of defense.. Dem carry d post go give munguno..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by Allisgud: 4:56pm On May 29, 2022
But wait o,all the whole them don seize so,hope they are not selling back
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by azikiweironsi(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2022
Skankamola:

If every nigerian was like Buba Marwa we might have been better of.
Yes you are very correct.
Buba Marwa has always been a performer in any responsibilities assigned to him.
He did wonders when he was the Governor of Lagos State. His legacies are still in the state.
Keke Marwa, Marwa Estate in Ikeja. He dealt with armed robbers by setting up operation something (I forgot the name).
Such man is what we need as President of this country not like the one we have now.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by Venom11(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Skankamola post=113281640]
If every nigerian was like Buba Marwa we might have been better of

Na lie.. Such rusty generalization.. Are yu like him?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by Bbbw: 5:18pm On May 29, 2022
Oh
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by kafeii123: 5:22pm On May 29, 2022
Am I I the only one who noticed that the person (s) arrested in connection to the Kaduna tranche was/weren't mentioned?

I thought it was an omission...or the writers just stopped mentioning...only to see that the criminal in Ibadan(Oyo State) was mentioned namewise....

Not a tribalistic person...but it just crossed my mind as odd....

To me though... they're all Nigerians...criminal Nigerians..even though we really need to sit down on drug/cannabis law in Nigeria...it's to me...

Seeds of the more medicinal variety should be supplied and promoted massively for adoption...once it replaces the strain with more highness content...then it'll be just like a medicine just like dongoyaro or lemongrass...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by LivingTribunal: 5:32pm On May 29, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
Igbo + Yoruba + Ibibio = Southern unity... Unify for drug dealing, but not for election. SHAME!!!
Na bad government cus am!! grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by Ilaje1: 5:35pm On May 29, 2022
Skankamola:

If every nigerian was like Buba Marwa we might have been better of.

I have high hope on Buba Marwa. It will be nice to see him lead Nigeria one day. Most Lagos foundation attributed to Tinubu was laid by Marwa. I remember how effective operation sweep was in those days. The likes of McOluomo were things of the past during his time. The only blemish on him is the rumour that he put together the bomb that killed Dele Giwa.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by CUMIN: 5:38pm On May 29, 2022
musstay:
The drug lord has also been identified as a member of an international drug trafficking ring, while he shuttles between Nigeria and South Africa where he settles his family.

Keeping his family away from crime scene.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by otipoju(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Buba Marwa on the beat..

Na em suppose be minister of defense.. Dem carry d post go give munguno..

I swear Marwa doesnt play. Right from his days as Military Governor of Lagos. Armed robbers used to write letters to neighborhoods back them telling them day and time of coming.

Operation Sweep wiped out armed robberies and touts in lagos...until Tinubu came and became the patron saints of Agberos and renamed Operation Sweep a 4,000 man strong formation as Rapid Response Squad.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by CUMIN: 5:53pm On May 29, 2022
brumeikperikpe:
Nigerians have never heard anything they do with the seized drugs, like burning, destroying etc. Meaning the seized drugs find their way back into the lucrative drug market. That was how CSP Abba Kyari became a billionaire.

It's always kept as exhibit. To used for prosecution in court. After final judgement it's then destroyed.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by LegiitAdigun(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2022
#LegalizeWeed.

cool
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by goodheart01: 6:21pm On May 29, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
The developers, Okoro cannibals must do drugs. cheesy cheesy

Drugs is the way of live for an average okoro.

And u didn’t see the Edo and Hausa people there abi?? Blatant idiot
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by jimtemi1: 6:39pm On May 29, 2022
Hausa and igbo, yoruba pple don't mostly do drugs

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by Priwillo: 6:42pm On May 29, 2022
So HAUSA AND MUSLIMS ARE ALSO PUSH DRUGS. WONDERFUL
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by Jaysnowkid: 6:46pm On May 29, 2022
Make una use una head oooo. Una wan spoil show for person? I go report una to my oga Wike.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by ekukeku(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2022
crystalpapers:
Ogbese is an haven for weed plantation. Huge plantation of weed.

Ogbese in igbatoro area of Ondo state
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by HRMK: 7:42pm On May 29, 2022
WHY ARE THESE IGBOS SO MUCH IN DRUGS BIZ?IS IT BCS OF THE HARD CURRENCY?U ALWAYS HEAR THEM BRAGGING ABT BN GOOD BIZMEN!IS BN A DRUG BARON WHAT A RESPONSIBLE MAN SHOULD BE PROUD OF?ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by MrPRevailer(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2022
Based on unbiased research
Cannabis Sativa has no negative side effect. It cures degenerative diseases such as azheimers, parkinsons, arthritis, pains etc. Sharpens the mind/brain.
It had been unjustfully banned by FDA, USA for many decades but recently legalized. Still this copycat nation has refused to legalize it.

Other ones are harmful (side-effects)& drugs but Cannabis is not.
And all the plant parts have vast economical significance and industrial uses that'll outcompete other material resources.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 30, 2022
Ilaje1:

I have high hope on Buba Marwa. It will be nice to see him lead Nigeria one day. Most Lagos foundation attributed to Tinubu was laid by Marwa. I remember how effective operation sweep was in those days. The likes of McOluomo were things of the past during his time. The only blemish on him is the rumour that he put together the bomb that killed Dele Giwa.
Only maradona knows why he snuffed out giwas life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.