Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,411 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA (648 Views)

Genuine 320k/acre 2000 Hectares Available For Sale / 80 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Imo / One Time Investment In Our Palm Plantation- HM Chariots Farms International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA by bigcycs: 12:48pm On May 29, 2022
It is a family owned business and we intend to sell off a part of our land holdings ,it is 45 hectares of planted oil palm, the trees are producing as of now ,the quality of palms planted is “tenaera “ ,people experienced in the oil palm business know this specie of crop produces small kernel and a lot of oil .

The location is Ekori yakurr LGA CROSS RIVER STATE

please feel free to contact me for further enquiries 07032334342
Re: 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA by shawante(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
Why the heck would you want to sell it? Please give a tangible reason
Re: 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA by bigcycs: 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
shawante:
Why the heck would you want to sell it? Please give a tangible reason

Please I’d appreciate if you watch your language, my family is the single largest private land holder in my village and most of our farms are planted with cash crops , the reason for selling a part of the estate is a business decision and that is all I would divulge on a public forum , if you are interested aspire to hold serious talks.
Re: 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA by shawante(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2022
bigcycs:

Please I’d appreciate if you watch your language, my family is the single largest private land holder in my village and most of our farms are planted with cash crops , the reason for selling a part of the estate is a business decision and that is all I would divulge on a public forum , if you are interested aspire to hold serious talks.
Bro i see nothing wrong with my language but that's by the way. From what i deduce your family is quite rich and you'd most certainly get some returns from the proceeds of selling your crops hence I see no reason why you should sell.

But hey it's your land and you can choose to do whatever you like with it, I wish I had the funds I'd have gladly jump on this opportunity but Ill definitely be on the lookout for anyone willing to buy
Re: 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA by bigcycs: 2:28pm On May 29, 2022
shawante:

Bro i see nothing wrong with my language but that's by the way. From what i deduce your family is quite rich and you'd most certainly get some returns from the proceeds of selling your crops hence I see no reason why you should sell.

But hey it's your land and you can choose to do whatever you like with it, I wish I had the funds I'd have gladly jump on this opportunity but Ill definitely be on the lookout for anyone willing to buy

Well I would not say rich per say ,maybe asset wise , and the decision is my dads the owner of all the assets , again it’s a business decision with respect to the rest of the farms , thanks for your interest all the same
Re: 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA by shawante(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2022
bigcycs:

Well I would not say rich per say ,maybe asset wise , and the decision is my dads the owner of all the assets , again it’s a business decision with respect to the rest of the farms , thanks for your interest all the same
You are most welcome sir.
Re: 45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA by bigcycs: 3:14pm On May 31, 2022
Hit the phone , good investment

(1) (Reply)

We Produce INEC Voting Bag. We Need INEC Suppliers To Buy Them. Aba 08142074243 / Pi Kyc Verification Problem/ Nin Premium Nin Problem / Claim Free BUSD Today On Binance Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.