Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano (41956 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by mrmayoh: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j-aPVbHYEs[/url]

President Muhammadu Buhari’s former aide on new media, Bashir Ahmad has taken to social media to express his grievances for losing out in the House of Representatives primary election held for the Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu constituency of Kano state.

Naija News had reported earlier that Ahmad participated in the primary election but was comprehensively defeated at the polls.

The 30-year-old indigene of Kano State contested for the Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency seat which is currently being occupied by a member of the ruling party, Abdullahi Mahmud Gaya but lost according to the results released on Friday.

Still contesting the election outcome, the former presidential aide on Sunday leaked online a video showing delegates casting votes without due process, in what seems like rigging.

Ahmad in his reaction to the events as seen in the video clip, said scoring a single vote for him must have been a miracle.

He further asserts that there is much to what is shown in the video clip he had uploaded.

Ahmad wrote
Just a glimpse of what happened during the so-called primaries in my constituency. Scoring a single vote must have even been a miracle. There are much more to what was seen here. Exploring all the possible and legal ways to reclaim our mandate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www./2022/05/29/kano-apc-primaries-buharis-ex-aide-bashir-ahmad-leaks-video-of-election-rigging/%3famp

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1530843280669298693

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by successmatters(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
Getting a taste of his own medicine grin

Garba, that's how all Nigerians feel about you and your wicked boss, we're exploring all possible options to kick you and your principal out grin

I didn't even see any rigging there, me and Lai Mohammed are convinced this is a free and fair election. grin

534 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2022
Wailing idiot. God don catch the bastard. Im never begin wailing. Selfish dream killers.

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Ciscogod(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2022
I think INEC was suppose to be present at the primaries ? correct me if I'm wrong

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Franky70(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2022
Nobody will even pity this one lol

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by mrmayoh: 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
Ciscogod:
I think INEC was suppose to be present at the primaries ? correct me if I'm wrong

You are right but Nigeria will disappoint you

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by natnoble(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
No inec monitoring team? Sadly it may have been happening before now but he chose to keep quiet because he was not concerned but now that he's a victim he wants to complain. On your own (OYO)

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Nokio1: 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
Another reno in the making....you must enjoy your loss e dey sweet some of us die!!

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Truthisunique2: 1:34pm On May 29, 2022
Kwanwaso party would sweep all the seat in Kano, he should go and sleep

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by otipoju(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2022
Ciscogod:

INEC na person na. Person wey dem go don give raw cash to look away.

The irony of all these is that these are the same northern muslims who like to claim that southern muslims are not righteous enough.

Are they saying that stealing and cheating and bribery is permissible in the religion of Islam ?

I dont think so...but its their usual hypocrisy and weaponizing of religion. No be sey dem fear God like that.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by BSdetective: 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
Election rigging and manipulation is the biggest skill of Northern politicians. He should stop complaining.

40 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Jostoman: 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
Nokio1:
Another reno in the making....you must enjoy your loss e dey sweet some of us die!!
grin cheesy e really pain the guy

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by mrmayoh: 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
grin
Truthisunique2:
Kwanwaso party would sweep all the seat in Kano, he should go and sleep
Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Gandollaar(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2022
E pain am cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by inoki247: 2:35pm On May 29, 2022
Lol oga move on and stop crying up nd down u sef don chop breakfast be dat...

16 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Ademola47(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
Nothing new here. Both PDP and APC rig election. The only difference here is that it was filmed...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by DamnNiggar: 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by DamnNiggar: 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
Stupid terrorists head slammers

Next minute them go full mosque dey shout Allah Allah

undecided undecided undecided

Wicked retarded sets

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by akanbiaa(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
Okay
Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by dante0147: 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Corporate2020: 3:36pm On May 29, 2022
Same naa ni.

Same way Tinubu bought the APC ticket for Buhari in 2015 when Atikuchukwu Abubakar brought dollars to Lagos to buy the ticket. Tinubu combined with Amaechi and Saraki to outspend Atiku and got the ticket for the breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock. Unfortunately, we all regret it.

So, it's the same. Bashir should go and sit down somewhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2022
Ordinary election way this foolish fowl loose him don de cry already.

For your information Mr Bashir, alot of good citizens have died on Abuja - kaduna road, across states in the country and monumental hardship is presently taking place.

U better go and tell your principal, bubu to release Abuja kaduna train victims

30 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Okunga: 3:36pm On May 29, 2022
Who feels it know it…

Now he knows how it feels when it’s done unto him

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by dante0147: 3:36pm On May 29, 2022
BSdetective:
Election rigging and manipulation is the biggest skill of Northern politicians. He should stop complaining.

No b only sweep You know no MOPPING!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Built2last: 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
He is pained

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by Realists(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
Doing PDP in APC primary election, hmmm it seems Nigerians will never learn. APC & PDP are different side of the same Coin.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by omoredia: 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
Southerners should learn that politics should not be played with too much emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by iCauseTrouble: 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano by policy12: 3:38pm On May 29, 2022
The video was doctored..

If dey say he didn't win, he didn't win be that o.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.