Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. (7607 Views)

Multichoice Is Inviting Eligible Applicants To Apply For The Multichoice Talent / My Friend Is Confused / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by uchegbu89: 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Pls advise me. My friend is inviting me to come to Burkinafaso to work in his company. The payment is 225USD. Pls I need your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by KevMitnick: 1:34pm On May 29, 2022
Have you heard of Human trafficking and organ harvesting? grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by ndukwejoe(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
people that know Burkina Faso talk , oya
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Ernesthugo(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
ARE YOU A LADY OR A GUY?
uchegbu89:
[color=#006600][/color]
Pls advise me. My friend is inviting me to come to Burkinafaso to work in his company. The payment is 225USD. Pls I need your advice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Zekrayer: 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
ndukwejoe:
you mean am

Yes. I have 18 onbboard already
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by uchegbu89: 1:50pm On May 29, 2022
Ernesthugo:
ARE YOU A LADY OR A GUY?
I'm a guy
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Ernesthugo(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
ITS REAL,
IF YOU BE GIRL NA ASHEWO
uchegbu89:

I'm a guy

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Bizstud: 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro, I've not been too Burkina Faso before but I've visited a good number of french countries in west Africa. They all spend cfa. Cfa is equivalent to naira today. Meaning $1=550cfa. $225=124000 cfa.

This might look q bit much. Ask the follow questions

How much is rent? And the modalities to get an apartment there. A standard room and parlor self-contained in the few french countries I've visited ranges from 30kcfa/month-60kcfa/month.

Ask for electricity bill and water bill. Water bill and electricity will be a bit expensive because we supply them electricity and they don't have water in Burkina Faso. Are the people accommodating or hostile? It's a Muslim country with harsh weather condition.

His sincere response to these questions will aid your decision making

19 Likes

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by uchegbu89: 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
Bizstud:

Bro, I've not been too Burkina Faso before but I've visited a good number of french countries in west Africa. They all spend cfa. Cfa is equivalent to naira today. Meaning $1=550cfa. $225=124000 cfa.

This might look q bit much. Ask the follow questions

How much is rent? And the modalities to get an apartment there. A standard room and parlor self-contained in the few french countries I've visited ranges from 30kcfa/month-60kcfa/month.

Ask for electricity bill and water bill. Water bill and electricity will be a bit expensive because we supply them electricity and they don't have water in Burkina Faso. Are the people accommodating or hostile? It's a Muslim country with harsh weather condition.

His sincere response to these questions will aid your decision making
He said accommodation and feeding is free
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by PrinceInTheNort: 2:23pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:

Too good to be true in that country. Don’t go

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by LZAA: 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
My guy please and please reject that offer
Burkina Faso and ivory Coast are close and na ivory coast dey host that scam work about gold
Hustle legit and get a legit visa
Cheers

11 Likes

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by galantjoe(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2022
Fear human trafficking and organ harvesting

7 Likes

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by aieromon(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:

Gold Quest or QNet or Quest International, they are all SCAM

https://www.nairaland.com/7067902/journey-nkawkaw-ghana#111747004

That person is not your friend.

6 Likes

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Globetrot: 3:38pm On May 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Globetrot: 3:43pm On May 29, 2022
:*'&_

uchegbu89:
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by BigDawsNet: 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:
[color=#006600][/color]

22USD/m??

Are you travelling with a proper work permit? Or just unknown work permit...

Either way... make solid research and don't depend on nairaland to give you the best advice...
We don't know you
We don't know your potential employer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Memberclub(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
People no dey Burkina Faso?
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Collins4u1(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:
[color=#006600][/color]

What kind of work,

Are they into production of jewelry or selling of same?
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Bizstud: 6:36pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:

Good to go then. All the best
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Ebitus: 7:38pm On May 29, 2022
Organ harvesters no get joy ooo
If your organ no dae work well,them go kill the victim ooo
No go ooo
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by RomanGreen: 7:40pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:

Na trap be this, them go harvest your organ o, trust nobody....
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:

All lies......

OGraffix:

Is just the same with me bro... My friend told me exactly the same thing dat he was earning 250 Dollars per week nd he was working in logistics department... He even got me the email they use and asked me to send my cv which I did... After some days, I was send congratulations message to resume on the 13th of April that I will b working in their health department... Naso I travel go Ghana oooo na nkawkaw the place dey self....

When I arrived to the place my guy was staying, could u believe they are about 7guys sleeping in one room just barely on the carpet without bed or fan nd he told me the company gave him accomodation that he was only the one staying ...
When I went to the place dey where using for office I was surprised because the place is just a core village nd I found some young guys dey hv brainwashed already... When I was introduce about the business, I never fell for their trap. They use sweet words to persuade me but I never fell for it...I was like wetin plenty for naija... Them go even ask u to pay 200k for documentation fees to get Ghana ID, work permit and International passport.... Long story shot... Na 4am the next day I left there back to naija...

Veesound95:
Resign from my job in nigeria to Ghana to join a family friend, after informing my parents that I secured a job.... mean while I was ignorant of the job but due to the trust I had for my childhood friend, I believe he couldn't hurt me.
Sold my properties and my parents added to it..... Total was 750k.... Got to Ghana and spent 6months, later discovered that it was a NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY CALLED QNET... Took my bags and told him I was going... But to my surprise he was informing the people there about all my moves to leave... We fought and the qnet member's invited polices for me and others that wanted to leave... But to the glory of God I'm back to my country and secured a better job.... Please be careful.. there is no secured jobs anywhere.... These Network marketing companies are using different methods to invite people to different parts of Africa... Please be careful... Not everyone is lucky to return home..... We left so many Nigerians there that refused to return because of fear of been called a failure...
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Hambivert: 8:08pm On May 29, 2022
There are few information you may have to share if you want meaningful advice.
1. What's the nature of the work your friend engages in?
2. Nature of the work your friend intends you to engage in?
3. The financial capability of your friend to be able to fulfil his promises?
4. The city you may/will work in if you relocate to Burkina Faso?
5. Your Friend's business name?
If and when you share these 'Facts', and other facts not captured here, you may probably be able to have a sparogative popular opinion that may help inform your decision.
#StaySafe
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by walyx(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
Too good to be true in that country. Don’t go

Guy, think twice with dis sincere advice. To me o, i support dis post
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by dhope: 9:04pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:
[color=#006600][/color]
Be guided physically by 30% and spirituality by 70%. You may not understand but don't behave like an unguided and wandering blind. This life is too short to guess around and Waka aimlessly. Whether ure a Muslim, xtian or others, consult ur spiritualist.
NB: *Don't quote me if u don't believe me* I come in peace!!!
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by arthurwillia(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
uchegbu89:

haha run oo
Re: Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. by Immunity1555: 10:32pm On May 29, 2022
Zekrayer:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
This your job opening, I wonder how many people you will employed you post all the places

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo Massive Recruitment (38 Positions) / Nysc Batch A Passing Out Soon / Why You Should Be An Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.