Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Time For Ohaneze To Play A Mind Game And Decent Politic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Ohaneze To Play A Mind Game And Decent Politic (127 Views)

Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Ohaneze To Play A Mind Game And Decent Politic by johnnyjake12(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2022
With the latest development in the politic circle and the gang up against the south east.the ohaneze should as a matter of importance should learn to be the last to speak,this is necessary because others will always to people speak borrow a leave from there point analyse and model them to get a positive result.from my own point of view i dont think its logically right for the ohaneze to come up on air to threaten the pdp primary winner.they should read the recent development and start building bridge with whoever becomes a winner.we must not create enermies to our self at all level.
its important they know that in this politic there is a winner there is a loser, u cant win and lose at thesame time,so when you lose form a team with the winner so as the work together tomorow.if we cant be president we can work hard with others for vice the closer you get to power the more chance to get the power.you can not count 2 without 1.i just love the like of peter obi who just congratulate atiku,even if he didnt win
Re: Time For Ohaneze To Play A Mind Game And Decent Politic by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
See this wan oh
Re: Time For Ohaneze To Play A Mind Game And Decent Politic by Felimax(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
johnnyjake12:
With the latest development in the politic circle and the gang up against the south east.the ohaneze should as a matter of importance should learn to be the last to speak,this is necessary because others will always to people speak borrow a leave from there point analyse and model them to get a positive result.from my own point of view i dont think its logically right for the ohaneze to come up on air to threaten the pdp primary winner.they should read the recent development and start building bridge with whoever becomes a winner.we must not create enermies to our self at all level.
its important they know that in this politic there is a winner there is a loser, u cant win and lose at thesame time,so when you lose form a team with the winner so as the work together tomorow.if we cant be president we can work hard with others for vice the closer you get to power the more chance to get the power.you can not count 2 without 1.i just love the like of peter obi who just congratulate atiku,even if he didnt win

Not necessary!

(1) (Reply)

Another Serving Benue Lawmaker, Godday Samuel Loses Return Bid Ticket / Insecurity: Acpp Berates Osun Governor, Condemned Attack On Journalist / How Nigeria Will Get Better By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.