Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha (24961 Views)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / How Malami Stopped Prosecution Of Dino Melaye - Sahara Reporters / How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed They are yet to prosecute Abba Kyari, one Nigeria at it's best.

May Ogun continue to fry Lugard in hell.
your curse always making him rest in peace more and more jazz no dey catch oyigbo man ma tell you bros.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by blackpanda: 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
Osulaalub:
I really hate this Malami

I know. It's your nature.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Kingcalls: 8:16pm On May 29, 2022
Igbo leaders should open their eyes
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Anticrime77: 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
Becareful with a scammer spamming all d thread with free class. He is a wanted fraudster
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Remman(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
dre11:
Mr Malami's directive, apparently disregarded, was contained in a letter issued on April 21 to Abdulrasheed Bawa, the chairman of the EFCC,

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/533320-how-malami-tried-to-prevent-efcc-from-prosecuting-okorocha.html
audio directive... This is nollywood's script to decieve the gullible! Can EFCC actually ignore Malami's phone call let to say a written directive? Story for the gods.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Nigerialabalaba: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Dat na to tell u say if u go do laulau, dem go throw u away before u put dem for turobu..Malami don throway Okorosha.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Akharmony: 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
Trillions and billion and this country never collaps. .
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Realists(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
nedekid:

Is Abba kyaris case not in court?

Wailing wailers think majority of the people are illiterate like them. Always spreading fake information and hatred.

1 Like

Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by onuman: 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
Fulani damage control after Atiku has collected PDP presidential ticket.

Who is being fooled with this useless Malami propagandists?
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Jagaban Borgu , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Again, jagaban till eternity

Zone B Báwo ni?
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:52pm On May 29, 2022
A day is coming for him too, this is Nigeria where anything goes
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by kingamaa(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
I wonder what he is still doing as the AGF.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Yankee101: 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
I think this is a lie
Malami is behind it I would venture
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Yankee101: 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
Malami you’re still going down
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by bonnyhope: 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Jagaban Borgu , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Again, jagaban till eternity

Biggest Thief in Nigerain political Circle
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
Malami did the right thing . Only those who did not read the story might be misled by the title. EFCC has nothing on Okorocha but acting outside the law probably because a big power broker is using them for hatchet job . In Okorocha's case the law of the land has been swept under the carpet
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by AminuRano87(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed They are yet to prosecute Abba Kyari, one Nigeria at it's best.

May Ogun continue to fry Lugard in hell.
Which Abba kyari?
The police officer? That one has been in prison undergoing prosecution going to court for a long time. He was in court last week.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by YeyeGbami: 11:11pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Arresting him for 2.5 billion naira and the younger brother to the Speaker of the House Lanre Gbajabiamila who stole over 5 billion from Lottery Commission is still walking freely in the street of Lagos and still occupying Government office...

I blame this Okoroawusa, no matter how a fowl dances with a bird, it still won't fly in the sky. You enjoyed your loot alone with your Fulani croonies. Enjoy the drama alone now Mr Iberiberism.

Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Geoffjek: 11:43pm On May 29, 2022
This northerners nah bastards,......they are politically corny,.....they are busy using efcc to bring down the Southerners so they would successful install another as APC flag bearer after Atiku,.....but funny enough it will backfire on them at the end...mark my words.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by Beautygoddesss: 12:19am On May 30, 2022
Nawa o.undecided
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by LydayBobo(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
Arresting him for 2.5 billion naira and the younger brother to the Speaker of the House Lanre Gbajabiamila who stole over 5 billion from Lottery Commission is still walking freely in the street of Lagos and still occupying Government office...

I blame this Okoroawusa, no matter how a fowl dances with a bird, it still won't fly in the sky. You enjoyed your loot alone with your Fulani croonies. Enjoy the drama alone now Mr Iberiberism.
send evidence to EFCC and stop playing the ethnic card here on SM. No one EFCC has arrested said they did not steal. You're part of our problem.
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by gicita8865: 3:25am On May 30, 2022
Hshs

Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by 9jaRealist: 6:10am On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

So N2.5 billion is insignificant money in your mind?
How many schools in Imo could N2.5 billion have helped?

Meanwhile, the “excuse” that someone else hadn’t been arrest does not diminish his own criminality (if proven)…
Of course all criminals suspect should be prosecuted, but it’s not either all or none at all. Perfection shouldn’t be the enemy of the good.
>
Re: How Malami Tried To Prevent EFCC From Prosecuting Okorocha by 9jaRealist: 6:16am On May 30, 2022
>
Nigeria is the only country that I am aware where courts will stop (and enjoin) the INVESTIGATION of criminal suspects…
The right to fair hearing guarantees you the right to confront your accusers in an open court of law (which is AFTER investigation)

Btw, while I think Mr. Malami’s (one of Nigeria’s worst AGs ever) intentions are dubious and likely corrupt…
The Constitution nonetheless grants him the SOLE authority to institute or discontinue prosecutions on behalf of the FG.
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gokana LGA Rivers Under Attack / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.