Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph (488 Views)

Police Officers Flog PHED officials for attempting to disconnect Boss light / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph by onez: 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
I wish to draw the attention of NERC to illegal and criminal activities of Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED) especially their Obi-wali office of RUMUIGBO. Those guys has become a thorn in the flesh to law abiding citizen. Imagine denying service to their customers in the guise of recovering estimated bill. These criminals refused to give customers meters for many years until now. They were happy dishing out estimated bill to their customers. You will see a residential 2 bedroom flat owing from 400,000 up to 1million. How is it possible?. Since the beginning of this year, they have been collecting 50% of your recharge in the guise of collecting old bill. Just last week they resorted to 100% thereby denying law abiding people of service. I want to know which NERC law they are relying to perpetrate this evil and deny people of service. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. NERC should immediately sanction them and compel them to restore service to thousands of their customers. Compensation should be paid to customers after by this lawlessness.
Re: Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph by blazingblender(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
Swears the last time I recharged was 75 percent they cut from mine
Guy it was so annoying
They said we where owning over a 100 k or so
But seriously when did we start owing that one na

1 Like

Re: Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph by onez: 3:43pm On May 29, 2022
blazingblender:
Swears the last time I recharged was 75 percent they cut from mine
Guy it was so annoying
They said we where owning over a 100 k or so
But seriously when did we start owing that one na
we don't know our right in this country. This is what the criminals in PHED, Obi-WALI street office are exploiting. There is no law that mandates them to take a whopping 75% from your recharge. Now because of people's indolence, they have gone as far as denying customers their service with 100%. NERC should immediately sanction them to serve as deterrent in the future.
Re: Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph by blazingblender(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
onez:
we don't know our right in this country. This is what the criminals in PHED, Obi-WALI street office are exploiting. There is no law that mandates them to take a whopping 75% from your recharge. Now because of people's indolence, they have gone as far as denying customers their service with 100%. NERC should immediately sanction them to serve as deterrent in the future.
I live in same street
Seems it's wat they do now
But I stay at ogologo
The thing is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph by onez: 3:49pm On May 29, 2022
MOD should push this to front page to save lives. One elderly Woman was crying yesterday at their office. They said she is owing 800k. How can a 1 bedroom flat accumulate that outrageous amount. They resorted to be collecting 100% of the woman's recharge thereby denying her service. This is pure wickedness and evil. NERC should Immediately step in
Re: Illegal And Criminal Activities Of Phed- Obiwali Office, Rumuigbo, Ph by Cerebellum: 5:59pm On May 29, 2022
blazingblender:
I live in same street
Seems it's wat they do now
But I stay at ogologo
The thing is so annoying

Ogologo kwagrin

(1) (Reply)

Retired Detective Explains Why Online Dating Users Should Never Text Their Photo / CCTV Captured The Moment A Man Was Stealing Generator (pix,video) / Enugwu-Ukwu Community Wades Into Killing Of Mrs Ekpe By Her Landlord’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.