Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"The Yorubas Are The Problem Of Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Yorubas Are The Problem Of Nigeria" (397 Views)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Yorubas Are The Problem Of Nigeria" by VandalSavage(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
I woke up ysterday and decided to go to my barber for a haircut so I can look fine on Monday for the ladies wink cool

Getting to the barber shop there was a man already on the barber seat being attended to so I had to wait. cool

While waiting a group of four boys came in and said there were to Barb before me and they just went out to buy something,I agree cause I was enjoying some good music on my earpiece kiss

While one of them was barbing the barber brought up the topic of politics concerning the upcoming election,and before anyone could say anything one of quickly shouted

"Yoruba people are the problem of Nigeria'

I'll leave you to guess the tribe this guy is from grin.

It was Soo Loud that I heard him through my music,and I decided to listen to what he has to say,long story short he's main point was that Yoruba people are the cause of everything happening in Nigeria right now because they gave their vote to the north instead of the South East or other southern region undecided

He also went ahead to say that the Yorubas are foolish and have been played by the North and Fulanis and then he also lamented about all his bad experience with Yoruba people embarassed

I wanted to intervene in the conversation but I told myself that this guy isn't even reasoning with his rather with his emotions of hate and envy,

now am not here to argue politics with anyone I just wanted to ask

Despite everything going on in the north
Despite everything going on in the South East
Depite everything going on in Nigeria as a whole

Some intelligent people have decided to put all the blame on one people rather that focus on the real treat of the South shocked

It's really sad, especially on this our beloved toxic forum,it just shows how tribalism have eaten alot of us

Abeg love one another oo,make una stop dey kill

There are many countries where different people come together and are living peacefully, let's try and do the same smiley

BY THE WAY

Vote PETER OBI for 2023 smiley

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Yorubas Are The Problem Of Nigeria" by RedMac: 3:36pm On May 29, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Enugu APC Denied Ekweremadu’s Gov Ticket -party’s Chairman / Most Expected Mega Projects In Lagos, Nigeria 2022 / Is It True Peter Obi Studied Philosophy Out Of All Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.