Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja (40317 Views)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by lexy2014: 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
ban okada nationwide, many of them are not Nigerians but from Niger and Chad and other African countries. even if their colleague is their fault, they don't care.

According to the story, this isn't an issue of ban. A motorist knocked or killed two people with his vehicle and decided to flee. That is a crime. If the motorist had done the needful, there will be no need to ban okada.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by adioolayi(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
Lagos State is sitting on a Keg of gun powder ...

Governor Sanwoolu should as a matter of urgency ban Okada Statewide.

They are not just containable

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Manna4Gurls: 7:10pm On May 29, 2022
What if Buhari rules for four more years

What If...
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by ObosiUkwalla: 7:13pm On May 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
always try to analyze the situation before commenting. Just imagine your beloved brother is killed by okada,how will you react? Just imagine that your brother who just came from the US with the intention of carrying you to the US is being knocked down by a motorist, how will you react?

Oga, that's how abokis have been behaving. They have this cow and herd mentality. So burning down an estate is now how justice is served. Even the motorist is not a residence of that estate.

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by kwembehA: 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by blackmantis: 7:20pm On May 29, 2022
Okada ban in the fct loading...... the FCT minister should quickly do something about the large influx of okadas into the fct....a stitch in time saves nine.

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Amodi470(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
CharleyBright:
Ok ooo.
Hausa okada riders again?
These Northern Terrorists disguised as Abuja Bike Riders are very dangerous and wicked devils and also a time bomb waiting to explode in Abuja.
The serious menace and threats these band of criminals poses to Abuja residents is unexplainable.
These criminals don't have any identifications, their bikes have no registration numbers, they don't have wives, children or any where they live that u can trace them to in case u want to trace them. These hoodlums are fully armed with dangerous weapons with which they unleash terror on victims and they do these crimes freely with the mindsets that they can't be traced.
You hit any of them, they will gather and burn your vehicle and mob u to death instantly. They hit your car, they will gather and attack u if you press for repairs of your car. It's always a win win for them whichever way cos they are law unto themselves in Abuja.
They rape women, snatch bags, stab and kill residents freely. They are total criminals that should be allowed in the FCT..
The honest truth is that 99% of their victims are Southerners. As if they target southerner to unleash their wickedness. They don't ever attack northerners in any case.
Severally, Abuja Authorities have been called upon to ban bikes completely in Abuja to curb these criminalities, but they are playing ethnic politics with the security of Abuja.
They are part of the reason why these criminal menaces are growing. They have turned blind attention to advises of residents to ban these people or have their bikes registered with number plates so they can be identified when they commit crimes.
Let them continue. The day these Northern terrorists on bikes will burn down Abuja is getting closer.
Useless animals that live in makeshift tents in bushes and don't pay rents will be very quick to burn down an Estate.
Northerns with wicked violence are like 5 and 6.
Animals that only deserve to be in Congo forests.

This your story is full of lies, may God have mercy on you
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by onuman: 7:35pm On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
ban okada nationwide, [b]many of them are not Nigerians but from Niger and Chad and other African countries. [/b]even if their colleague is their fault, they don't care.

Foreign Okada riders all over Nigeria since 2017 or so.

Before long, the population of Fulani and other ethnic groups from Niger Republic, Chad, Mauretania etc in Nigeria, shall start to near the population of the original ethnic groups that founded Nigeria in 1960.
Guess why Buhari hurriedly set to build standard gauge rail lines from Kano to Niger Republic, while there are no standard gauge rail lines in the eastern and northeastern side of Nigeria.
Through the maneuverings of Buhari cabal in this presidential election primaries, Buhari is currently looking for a successor who can consolidate the existence of the new citizens of Nigeria, and entry for more.
RUGA was substituted with
Okada riders in the south.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Freerhyme1(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2022
They defecate openly everywhere?

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Miracle2020: 7:46pm On May 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Oga, that's how abokis have been behaving. They have this cow and herd mentality. So burning down an estate is now how justice is served. Even the motorist is not a residence of that estate.
how would they have known that he is not a resident of the estate?
The saw him entering the estate.
I can still remember when a police station was burned down in Anambara when an alleged criminal ran into the station for safety.
What they did was wrong but don't try to make it look like it only happened in north.
Another police station in ibadan was burned down because a policeman that mistakenly shut a civilian ran into the station for safety.

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Ogbodobeogbodo: 7:51pm On May 29, 2022
Lord Lugard, WHY? Nigeria is a complete disgrace to sane people. One day will be one day, Nigeria will be demarcated to allow serious regions to develop at their own pace.

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by gadgethead: 7:56pm On May 29, 2022
Sultty:
just one more year

Then another Fulani influencer becomes president.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by gadgethead: 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
Sultty:
just one more year

Then another Fulani influencer becomes president. Separation is the only guarantee of for southerners

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by CharleyBright(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2022
Amodi470:

This your story is full of lies, may God have mercy on you

Can you point exactly what is the lies in my posts?
Are 95% of bike men not Hausa boys?
Are they not armed with Dangerous weapons?
Are Hausa bike men not attacking people?
Do their bikes have number plates or are can they be easily identified?
Do they pay house rents or live in houses like everyone else?
Do they pay when they damage people's car?
Do they allow anyone go when you hit them?
Are they not constituting menace to residence?
What exactly is it that are false in all these?
Stupid idiot from the North trying to defend his evil criminal brothers.
You people are causing 80% of this country problems.
Wicked people

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Amodi470(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2022
CharleyBright:

Can you point exactly what is the lies in my posts?
Are 95% of bike men not Hausa boys?
Are they not armed with Dangerous weapons?
Are Hausa bike men not attacking people?
Do their bikes have number plates or are can they be easily identified?
Do they pay when they damage people's car?
Do they allow anyone go when you hit them?
Are they not constituting menace to residence?
What exactly is it that are false in all these?
Stupid idiot from the North trying to defend his evil criminal brothers.
You people are causing 80% of this country problems.
Wicked people
Out of many questions let me just pick the last one to talk about:
Of course they do, wherever hausa live they have Sarkin Hausa which is the heart of Hausa people living in that community, so when you go there or to their Ruga you can easily identify them. Please don't hate anyone
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see all the southern tribes banning hausa/Fulani from their various states, I see the federal government threatening to withhold state funds of any southern state that bans the hausas, I see chaos, I see southern Nigeria becoming a reality.

This I have seen.

Let it happen ooo, I will proudly wear the uniform of a Southern Nigeria soilder and fight to kill plenty abokiis
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Rawtruth1: 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
When power goes back to the north again for the next eight years, you will see the real color of the Fulanis Hausa.

Lagos, the south and everyone will pray for the world to end.

Tinubu and Osinbajo did southerners much betrayal. Some people don't even understand what is happening. Keep supporting injustices against the south east. Everyone will suffer it
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
I hope the police killed some of them, useless animals, they contribute nothing to Nigeria
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
the day all the 17 states in Southern Nigeria see themselves as a slave with common enemy will be the end of North and Northerners

as it is, let Northerners continue enjoying from southern stupidity and foolishness but one day na one day

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by discusant: 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
Pharaohny:
Let's start killing Hausa/Fulani

Nooooo!!

Yoruba-only Oduduwa country and Igbo-only Biafra country out of Nigeria is the ideal solution. Let the others remain in Nigeria and drink crude oil and gas and cow in their regions. Because only crude oil and gas keep Nigeria one.

Yoruba and Igbo have all the human resources to grow their countries to be best in Africa.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by zauondo: 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
Until sane Nigerians realize that we actually need a President that can actually give order for quelling of any insurection from any part of the country without any attachments be it ethnic or religious sentiments, only then can we curb these regional rascalities.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
These abokis are bitting more than they can chew, because the mannaquin who is their brother is at the helms of affair. It's time to give it to them woto woto
And how are you planning to do that? Even when you can't represent your tribe well.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
These abokis are bitting more than they can chew, because the mannaquin who is their brother is at the helms of affair. It's time to give it to them woto woto
And how are you planning to do that? Even when you can't represent your tribe well.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
If I should narrate my own story last week in this same abuja , I escaped being attacked , because the passenger refused going to the hospital that she was fine, despite the aboki man was on the wrong side of the road .they surrounded me, luckily I was putting on niquab , still facing ptsd.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Digitalranky: 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
They will use mago mago and vote in the wrong ruler all because he's their brother.

They are still the ones living in abject poverty and most affected by the bad government they voted in.

They are still the ones carrying out terror and unleashing violence on the good and innocent citizens.

Na wao

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see all the southern tribes banning hausa/Fulani from their various states, I see the federal government threatening to withhold state funds of any southern state that bans the hausas, I see chaos, I see southern Nigeria becoming a reality.

This I have seen.
false prophet my man grin been dey wonder where you dey cheesy some nairalander don dey form impostor for you o..I no gree,if no be original,it can be original grin. .I was looking forward to your prophecy vis a vid the PDP dollar bazaar convention called presidential primary Abi na secondary sef grin..won by customer dada ( in fayose voice grin),Chief Atiku.. where were thou ?

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
Aboki bike riders might have power to cause mayhem in some parts of the country but not East.

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by CharleyBright(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
Amodi470:

Of course they do, wherever hausa live they have Sarkin Hausa which is the heart of Hausa people living in that community, so when you go there or to their Ruga you can easily identify them. Please don't hate anyone

Pls answer the many questions I ask u.
Hausa bike men, meruwa, babambola, shoe shiner don't live in houses and pay rent in abuja.
Never.
Can they pay Abuja rent?
They gather themselves and sleep in kiosks and uncompleted buildings. They defecate in bushes and in the open and pollute everywhere. Stop telling lies.
These people are miscreants that need to be kicked out of Abuja because of their excessive crimes.

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by Berankis: 9:07pm On May 29, 2022
I just laugh when people say that these bike guys are not Nigerians. This is just self consolation. These guys are Hausa/Fulani and are 100% Nigerians.
I strongly believe they were all sent out to all parts of the country on a mission but under the guise of riding okada, their mission is beyond just riding okada. It will start unfolding with time and the various original owners of the land will be forced to defend themselves or give it up to these urchins.
They are all over the place, every area, this should not be so. They should be tamed/controlled forthwith or completely expunged from these places back to their states to go and ride their useless okada there.
It is simply a northern agenda!

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja by CharleyBright(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
Amodi470:

Young man, you don't live in Abuja so why argue what u don't know about Abuja?
You Northern Brothers riding bikes in Abuja are doing all manner of criminalities here and residents are tired and asking the govt to ban bikes so the crimes will stop.
Northern commercial bike riders called okadas are just too violent to southerners here and everywhere. But yet Southerners are the ones patronizing them. An average Northerner will trek 5kms and save his money instead of taking bike.
But yet their people are volatile to those thru which they make their living.
Stay in your Sokoto and be arguing nonsense with me about Abuja .

The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75