Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 120. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 120. (98 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 120. by PastorSomba(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 120.

Ephesians 5:23-25, 30-32 (KJV) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;.... For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Genesis 2:23-24; Ephesians 1:3; 3:1-11; 5:21-32; Romans 7:2-4; 1Corinthians 11:3-12; 12:12-28;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

128. While the natural Adamic marriage is a union of one flesh typified and demonstrated in sexual relationship, the spiritual marriage is one spirit demonstrated in twain being crucified together, dying and buried together, resurrected, ascended and sitted together at the right hand of God in heaven in Christ Jesus. Also, on earth the spirit of Jesus is inside every believer and in heaven the spirit of every believer is inside Jesus. The new birth therefore is actually a union or marriage of our spirit with the Spirit of Jesus. The Holy Spirit is also called the Spirit of Christ. To be filled with the Spirit is to be filled with the ability and energy of our husband Christ.

Marriage is one of the reasons we take the communion. The communion is a reminder that we are one body and one spirit with Christ. In Him we live, we move and we have our being. He is the life of the body. It is not the body that sustains the head , it is the head that sustains the body. In marriage the head is the man, the woman is the body. The woman was created for the man and not man for the woman. Marriage was created for the man and not for the woman. The man is the whole, the woman is the part. The part depends on the whole. The part gets its life and existence from the whole or head.

The head is one but the body is made up of many parts or members. It is the head that holds the various parts of the body together. It is the head that determines the functions of each part of the body and tells them what to do per time. The body does not have the capacity and ability to do anything on its own. As the head can not be separated from the body of any being that is alive is the reason Christ our head had assured us that He will never leave us nor forsake. It is for this same reason God hates divorce. The physical marriage is only a shadow of the spiritual marriage of Christ and the Church.

Divorce may be possible in natural or physical marriage but it is impossible in spiritual marriage. Christ will nerver divorce you or separate Himself from you no matter the challenge. Nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. Even sin cannot because His blood on the cross had taken care care of all sins. In as much as Christ cannot separate or divorce you but He can never force you into marriage or in marriage against your will. You are free to deny Him or reject Him from your heart or renounce Him as your Lord and Saviour which is called the sin unto death and He will let you go. Apart from rejecting Him as your Lord and Saviour there is no other sin that He cannot forgive. 1Corinthians 11:7-9,23-32; 12:12-28; Romans 6:1-14; 8:26-39; 12:4-5; Ephesians 1:3-23; 2:4-6; 4:4-16; 5:22-32; Galatians 2:20; Colossians 2:9-15; 3:1-4; Acts 17:28; Matthew 5:32; 10:2-12; John 3:16-17; 1John 5:16-17;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Prove Yourself Faithful / The Son / Our Month Of Deliverance Through The Blood Of Christ Jesus…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.