Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? (2337 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by uBuNiT: 5:04pm On May 29, 2022
I love his adventure but I am just curious to know if there is a bridge between Africa and Europ

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Bleiz(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2022
Consult your geography textbooks

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Afonjakid: 5:19pm On May 29, 2022
Lol . You must really be daft if you think he used his bike to ride from London to Lagos.

What baba does is to use ship or boat to cross between countries and then use bike to ride the next ship dock or boat jetty to ferry him and his bike

12 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by uBuNiT: 5:23pm On May 29, 2022
Bleiz:
Consult your geography textbooks
Geogrophy ? Who is geography ? Is he/she a NURTW Chairman in London ? Abeg tell me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by doggedfighter(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2022
Afonjakid:
Lol . You must really be daft if you think he used his bike to ride from London to Lagos.

What baba does is to use ship or boat to cross between countries and then use bike to ride the next ship dock or boat jetty to ferry him and his bike
This your explanation would have still been beautiful still devoid of insult.

Was it really necessary to use the word 'daft' ?

Come on !

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Bleiz(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2022
uBuNiT:

Geogrophy ? Who is geography ? Is he/she a NURTW Chairman in London ?
Abeg tell me

Okay
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Countersam(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2022
uBuNiT:
I love his adventure but I am just curious to know if there is a bridge between Africa and Europ
He crossed into Morocco by freight and continued from there by road.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by seunny4lif(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2022
Africa and Europe are connected by bridges and Ferry.
England to Spain then cross from Spain to Morocco, from Morocco to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by ednut1(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
Uk to france by channel ferry. Spain to morroco by ferry that can carry car or bikes

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by uBuNiT: 7:13pm On May 29, 2022
Countersam:
He crossed into Morocco by freight and continued from there by road.
Meaning he biked from Morocco to Lagos and not London to Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by DaInferno(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2022
Afonjakid:

lol...na you dumb for here o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by pointblank247(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2022
Afonjakid:

hmmmm sorry bro but you are very wrong, some adventurers eventually put there live vedeos on the telly.
Sorry to inform you that you are very backward

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Afonjakid: 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
pointblank247:
hmmmm sorry bro but you are very wrong, some adventurers eventually put there live vedeos on the telly.
Sorry to inform you that you are very backward
You are the backward person here for believing that someone will use bike to ride from London to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Afonjakid: 8:05pm On May 29, 2022
DaInferno:
lol...na you dumb for here o
So, you believe someone can use bike to travel from London to Lagos..

No wonder buhari is your president
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by DaInferno(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
Afonjakid:

that someone used bike to travel doesn't mean they never had some stops and help and that also doesn't mean they didn't travel with bike. Quit your unnecessary rudeness, you sound like a spoilt brat. Buhari is your president too!

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Ge0grapher(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
Afonjakid:

Hi, I am a geographer . He crossed from England to Spain on a ferry, and then he also crossed from Spain to Morocco on another Ferry.. the boarder between the Spain and Morocco is not a distant one.. it takes tops 40 minutes on a fast boat through the Mediterranean.

As for the remaining journey, he used his bike. Which is 100% possible..

7 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by TNORWAY: 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
Ge0grapher:

Hi, I am a geographer . He crossed from England to Spain on a ferry, and then he also crossed from Spain to Morocco on another Ferry.. the boarder between the Spain and Morocco is not a distant one.. it takes tops 40 minutes on a fast boat through the Mediterranean.

bros you get time oooo...
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Afonjakid: 9:04pm On May 29, 2022
Ge0grapher:

Read my first post then, it is not with almost with what I said before
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by Countersam(m): 5:36am On May 30, 2022
uBuNiT:

Meaning he biked from Morocco to Lagos and not London to Lagos
He started from London to France at first
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by phemmyfour: 7:36am On May 30, 2022
uBuNiT:
Buy an Atlas
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by fattprince(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2022
doggedfighter:

This your explanation would have still been beautiful still devoid of insult.

Was it really necessary to use the word 'daft' ?

Come on !
Humans will just be angry and happy at the same time for knowing about something more than you. Or how will you explain giving an explicit information with insults in it? The explanation wouldn't have just been beautiful but even more beautiful and he would have been perceived wiser. But that insult made his explanation common and raw.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Biking From London To Lagos: How Did He Cross Ocean/sea Please ? by doggedfighter(f): 9:58am On May 30, 2022
fattprince:

Humans will just be angry and happy at the same time for knowing about something more than you. Or how will you explain giving an explicit information with insults in it? The explanation wouldn't have just been beautiful but even more beautiful and he would have been perceived wiser. But that insult made his explanation common and raw.

I couldn't have said it any better !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sequel - Nigerians Are Not Suffering In UK Stop Lying / Lost Nigerian Passport In UK / These are White Europeans Migrating To Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.