Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) (575 Views)

Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream / Can Anyone Help Interpret ITENDO By Fabomo / I Need Someone To Help Me Interpret To French Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) by Whizzy080(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2022
Good day all, I was taking afternoon nap today it was like I find myself in another realm, I saw myself having a conversation with my Late. Mum, she was sweeping while I sat on a pavement

We were talking but can't recall what we talked about suddenly she found 500 naira note that torn into two while gathering waste, I told her I'll take one pieces of the note she contested I shouldn't

Someone woke me up immediately without completing the dream
Any clue what it might mean?
Thanks
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2022
Whizzy080:
Good day all, I was taking afternoon nap today it was like I find myself in another realm, I saw myself having a conversation with my Late. Mum, she was sweeping while I sat on a pavement

We were talking but can't recall what we talked about suddenly she found 500 naira note that torn into two while gathering waste, I told her I'll take one pieces of the note she contested I shouldn't

Thanks
I understanding that there are dead issues ,that issues that shouldn't be a problem or that does not have life that is causing you pain,and that you should let all this religious knowledge go and all this pollution in your heart .
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2022
Religion wise, most people would see it as a bad omen, they postulate that seeing a deceased in dream is manipulation from Demon using the persons face to carry out there evil mission.

While the Trado-African Man might see it as his "Chi" looking out for him or trying to communicate with it.

The Natural Man (free thinker) might not see it as anything but just a mere occurrence due to your thought within that period.

Well it's up to you to make of it whatever you think it's. I'm not a diviner so I can't tell.

Love and light Amigo.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) by Lumidee007(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2022
You are abt to take a decision your late mum disagrees with. Are yu married or abt to?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) by Whizzy080(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2022
Lumidee007:
You are abt to take a decision your late mum disagrees with. Are yu married or abt to?
About to
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) by Lumidee007(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2022
Whizzy080:
About to
Pray, all I can say.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream? (i'm Scared) by Hezzyluv: 5:47pm On May 29, 2022
Whizzy080:

Thanks

If your are the type that believe in the existence of God, just pray to him, 4get everything about that dream to him believing he will take control.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Senegal / Abiriba And Ohafia (difference, Relationship And Similarities) / Movie Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.