Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,453 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... (674 Views)

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by FashionReality: 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
''He swore over a hard copy of the Bible that he will kill me and my parents- wife of Akwa Ibom politician, Robinson Uwak, accuses him of domestic violence and threat to life
Kezia Irek, the wife of a politician in Akwa Ibom state, Hon. Robinson Uwak, has called him out for allegedly abusing her physically and threatening to kill her and her parents.

In a post shared on her Facebook page, Kezia stated that she got married to Uwak after he claimed he had finalized his divorce proceedings with his first wife. She said trouble started when she decided to end their marriage when she found out that he had not fully divorced his first wife. She accused Uwak of pulling a machete at her and threatening to kill her and her parents. She also mentioned that he vowed to flee to the US and send kidnappers to her so they can kill her and her parents..........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/he-swore-over-a-hard-copy-of-the-bible-that-he-will-kill-me-and-my-parents-wife-of-akwa-ibom-politician-robinson-uwak-accuses-him-of-domestic-violence-and-threat-to-life/

Re: ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
Report the murderer to the police and make him sign an undertaking..
Re: ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:08pm On May 29, 2022
Weak claims until we hear from igwe uwak

2 Likes

Re: ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by Shalommy(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2022
Oopss.... Chaii
Re: ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2022
Getting mad over the best hole in the world...

1 Like

Re: ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2022
Demonic Delilahs everywhere. No violent man without a wicked heartless and senseless woman. If he kill u die, make u die. Before he does, get out of his life and stop frustrating him.

3 Likes

Re: ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by amuwo1980: 6:45pm On May 29, 2022
Tell us what’s you have done and don’t come here to use your femininity to manipulate sims and weak and naive ppl into pitying you , completely tell the truth and go to the police simple and short.

1 Like

Re: ''he Swore Over A Hard Copy Of The Bible That He Will Kill Me And My Parents.... by Cashio(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2022
You never knew he had not completed his divorce procedures with his first wife yen, yen ,yen. And you rushed in to reap where your lazy ass did not sow.
The bastard woman wants us to believe that she decided to leave him simply because she found out he hasn't completed his divorce with the first wife.....crazy stupid liars.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Police Goes Tough On Cultists, Storms Celebration Venue In Ogwashu-u / Missing Person Found Alive And Well / Muslims Kidnap And Rape Minor Girl, Threaten Her To Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.