Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Chat Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Chat Script (924 Views)

Chat Script For All Webmasters / Chat Script/software / Chat Script And Smf Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Script by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
i need help on how to integrate a chat script to an existing database user and password if u know any chat chat script will be grateful
Re: Chat Script by WeMaStEr(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
hhhmmmmm, what platform do u intend to use it for? well for general one, have you tried CometChat, it looks cool,
if u need reply and i will past download link
Re: Chat Script by unyimedan: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
nahere.com
Re: Chat Script by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
yap i have tried comet doest work with it am using php script and i got a user and password hash table
Re: Chat Script by unyimedan: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2011
Cyclops you may go around the web asking for a chat script and never know how it works or how to use it . Pick up a good book for php. Check 4shared. What exactly is the problem. and what do u want.
Re: Chat Script by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2011
i have ideas of php just need something thats allows integrating into existing database so users dont double login
Re: Chat Script by unyimedan: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
Can you join me on nahere.com i will help you with some of the things you need. Search for unyime Daniel.
Re: Chat Script by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
Another thing you can do which i have done several times in the past is this:

Chat Tables
users: fields . . . .

My Own Hash Tables:
Users. . . . . . . . .

So when user loggs into my website,
i detect login, and do the right updates to the chat database
to slot in information needed by chat - without using chat login.

i study the chat script well, so i can provide the right session data

then the whole thing works, just that you must do some additional programming.
Re: Chat Script by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
which one was it u used
Re: Chat Script by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
Its about your technique. i have used this technique with too many chat scripts to count - before i made mine - which is like facebook chat. But unfortunately, i tied it to a project. I could ave helped you more, but i am too busy at the moment. . . .
Re: Chat Script by binkabir(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2011
try this chat script but i have to advice you. please please and please if you are not very good in php quietly go and learn because some things many work now and later u will jump into a serious mess when i have reach some level of popularity.

http://css-tricks.com/5671-chat2/
Re: Chat Script by hamzamohd: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Publishing My Domain & Hosting Reseller Account With Enom / Some Useful Facebook Tips. / Buy This Blog At A Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.