Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor (2555 Views)

Political Betrayal: Is Governor Obaseki The Tambuwal Of The south / We Don't Want Wike As Our Next Vice President - MURIC Tells Atiku / Breaking: I Never Said Gov. Ihedioha Will Lose At Supreme Court ~ Fr Ejike Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Upliftment101: 7:34pm On May 29, 2022
It is well known in Nigerian politics that Tambuwal and Ihedioha are the closest political allies in the country.

Also worthy to note is the fact that Atiku’s emergence as PDP flag bearer was made possible by Tambuwal’s stepping down from the race, so Atiku owes Tambuwal big time.

Atiku also owes Ihedioha, considering the fact that Imo delegates who were meant to vote Tambuwal now diverted their votes to Atiku via Ihedioha’s influence.

Now It’s very certain that Ihedioha by now would be lobbying for the VP slot, his friend Tambuwal ( Ihedioha being his only/closest friend in the south) will definitely make this happen by suggesting/recommending him to Atiku.

Emeka Ihedioha will be the Vice President of Nigeria come 2023.

Mark my words.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by God1000(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2022
Season of political permutations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Nokio1: 7:39pm On May 29, 2022
Very possible

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by valicious1(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
You’re quite correct, but I think Emeka Ihedioha might be interested in pursuing his gubernatorial aspiration.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Upliftment101: 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
valicious1:
You’re quite correct, but I think Emeka Ihedioha might be interested in pursuing his gubernatorial aspiration.
Governorship election in Imo state comes up in 2024, so he has both federal and state elections at his disposal.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2022
Okowa is Atiku preferred Chioce after Peter Obi, since Obi has left, Okowa will get it.. Okowa has more political weight than Ihedioha.

Truth is that PDP goofed by letting Peter Obi leave the party, the NWC should be blamed, no proper delegate election was held in Anambra, instead they imposed delegates, that's Obi's biggest anger, he likes due process, why not allow that in his home state, you can do you manipulation elsewhere.

Anambra gave PDP their biggest margin win in 2019 while Delta gave the biggest number of votes..

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by wingmanIII: 7:53pm On May 29, 2022
Funny you. Atiku brought ihedioha to prominence. Ihedioha was Atiku's press staff. Just like Odili brought up Amaechi same Atiku did to ihedioha. Ihedioha only met Tambuwal in the lower house
Sorry to say, but Atiku is like a 2nd god to ihedioha.
My point is: Ihedioha is closer to Atiku than even Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by valicious1(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Okowa is Atiku preferred Chioce after Peter Obi, since Obi has left, Okowa will get it.. Okowa has more political weight than Ihedioha.

Truth is that PDP goofed by letting Peter Obi leave the party, the NWC should be blamed, no proper delegate election was held in Anambra, instead they imposed delegates, that's Obi's biggest anger, he likes due process, why not allow that in his home state, you can do you manipulation elsewhere.

Anambra gave PDP their biggest margin win in 2019 while Delta gave the biggest number of votes..

You obviously don’t know Nigerian politics by saying Okowa he’s more political weight than Ihedioha.
Ihedioha has a more established network of friends and supporters spread across the geopolitical zones than Okowa.
Emeka Ihedioha has more northern friends than Ifeanyi okowa whose popularity doesn’t transcend beyond south south. Don’t forget Ihedioha was once the number 5 man in the country

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Upliftment101: 7:56pm On May 29, 2022
wingmanIII:
Funny you. Atiku brought ihedioha to prominence. Ihedioha was Atiku's press staff. Just like Odili brought up Amaechi same Atiku did to ihedioha. Ihedioha only met Tambuwal in the lower house
True. I think Ihedioha was once Atiku’s Chief press secretary way back
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by ScamHunter: 7:57pm On May 29, 2022
Makes no difference. What we need is a genuine government. Ihedioha will have no impact. Atikus government won't be very different from what we already know. That's why we all should back Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Upliftment101: 7:59pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Makes no difference. What we need is a genuine government. Ihedioha will have no impact. Atikus government won't be very different from what we already know. That's why we all should back Peter Obi
Obi is everyone’s choice, how I wish Obi had remained in PDP.
But the fact is that he’s not going anywhere with the unpopular party he’s in right now.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by globemoney01: 8:02pm On May 29, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Pdp did not good by letting Obi leave. Obi goofed by leaving. Many people in PDP can provide more than what he provided in 2019. SE will always vote for pDP. It’s Obi loss. Bad politics
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by ScamHunter: 8:03pm On May 29, 2022
Upliftment101:

Obi is everyone’s choice, how I wish Obi had remained in PDP.
But the fact is that he’s not going anywhere with the unpopular party he’s in right now.
That's because you don't yet mean business for a genuine government to take power. Mafia governments have not benefited the people. The Obi movement must be made to gain traction and succeed irrespective of party. Power is from people not party.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by mrvitalis(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2022
wingmanIII:
U know the story ... immediately I saw emeka in tambuwal camp I knew what they were planning
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
globemoney01:

Pdp did not good by letting Obi leave. Obi goofed by leaving. Many people in PDP can provide more than what he provided in 2019. SE will always vote for pDP. It’s Obi loss. Bad politics
Oga face reality.. Obis will take away 70% of SE votes from PDP.
Obi's Catholic cult will preach against PDP. That's the sad truth. I know you don't like him but be sincere to your self.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by globemoney01: 8:18pm On May 29, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Oga face reality.. Obis will take away 70% of SE votes from PDP.
Obi's Catholic cult will preach against PDP. That's the sad truth. I know you don't like him but be sincere to your self.
Keep deceiving yourself. If Obi does not return to PDP before the election then be rest assured he won’t be contesting. Labour Party can never win Anambra not to talk of SE.
Ojukwu couldn’t win SE with APGA and you think Obi will? Not possible. Not even when they don’t have strong NASS candidates. Be realistic. This is not whether I like Obi or not, he took a very wrong decision by leaving PDP and if you people hype him to go ahead then sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by DOTian: 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
Keep recruiting criminals for sensitive positions.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by RightToReject(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku might rule that out because despite Ihedioha's contributions towards his success via Tambuwal, he might still feel betrayed that Ihedioha let him down by pitching his tent with Tambuwal instead of him, citing the fact that his machinery brought Ihedioha into national limelight pre and post 1999 elections. Ihedioha was first an Atiku boy before becoming Tambuwal's colleague and close ally.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Saao(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Atiku can still make him come back. Did you watch Atiku acceptance speech?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by SammyJac(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
You’re absolutely correct. Atiku remains Ihedoha’s political benefactor till tomorrow.
wingmanIII:
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by confluence: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
At the bolded is it possible where all this money bags politicians are everywhere and the masses who are supposed to vote are impoverished and the cycle just continue like that
ScamHunter:

That's because you don't yet mean business for a genuine government to take power. Mafia governments have not benefited the people. The Obi movement must be made to gain traction and succeed The Obi movement must be made to gain traction and succeed irrespective of party. Power is from people not party.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by MikeofAfrica: 8:32pm On May 29, 2022
Upliftment101:
It is well known in Nigerian politics that Tambuwal and Ihedioha are the closest political allies in the country.

Also worthy to note is the fact that Atiku’s emergence as PDP flag bearer was made possible by Tambuwal’s stepping down from the race, so Atiku owes Tambuwal big time.

Atiku also owes Ihedioha, considering the fact that Imo delegates who were meant to vote Tambuwal now diverted their votes to Atiku via Ihedioha’s influence.

Now It’s very certain that Ihedioha by now would be lobbying for the VP slot, his friend Tambuwal ( Ihedioha being his only/closest friend in the south) will definitely make this happen by suggesting/referring him to Atiku.

Emeka Ihedioha will be the Vice President of Nigeria come 2023.

Mark my words.
I think PDP NWC will want to reconcile Atiku and Wike using the V.P ticket because Atiku will still need the support of Woke to win the General election.
Hence they will persuade Atiku to accept Wike as his V.P. if Atiku refuses , then one of the Governors in Wike's camp will likely get the ticket. In that case, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi might get the ticket. Selecting Ihedioha means further spitting on Wike which PDP will try to avoid.
Also remember that Atiku has an informal agreement with PDP Governors that one of them will become his V.P. That is one of the reasons Peter Obi left the party.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by chrisxxx(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

I think PDP NWC will want to reconcile Atiku and Wike using the V.P ticket because Atiku will still need the support of Woke to win the General election.
Hence they will persuade Atiku to accept Wike as his V.P. if Atiku refuses , then one of the Governors in Wike's camp will likely get the ticket. In that case, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi might get the ticket. Selecting Ihedioha means further spitting on Wike which PDP will try to avoid.
Also remember that Atiku has an informal agreement with PDP Governors that one of them will become his V.P. That is one of the reasons Peter Obi left the party.
We know Obi.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Upliftment101: 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
RightToReject:
Atiku might rule that out because despite Ihedioha's contributions towards his success via Tambuwal, he might still feel betrayed that Ihedioha let him down by pitching his tent with Tambuwal instead of him, citing the fact that his machinery brought Ihedioha into national limelight pre and post 1999 elections. Ihedioha was first an Atiku boy before becoming Tambuwal's colleague and close ally.
Read my post again bro. Atiku knows he owes Tambuwal for that magnificent sacrifice he made by stepping down.
Now do you think Atiku can refuse whoever Tambuwal recommends for any position? What other position do you think Ihedioha could be interested in? Who else in the entire south is closer to Tambuwal and Atiku if not Ihedioha
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by RightToReject(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
Upliftment101:

Read my post again bro. Atiku knows he owes Tambuwal for that magnificent sacrifice he made by stepping down.
Now do you think Atiku can refuse whoever Tambuwal recommends for any position? What other position do you think Ihedioha could be interested in? Who else in the entire south is closer to Tambuwal and Atiku if not Ihedioha

Well, Tambuwal, as great as his sacrifice is, cannot force his choice on the Atiku that I know. And no, as much as Ihedioha is close to both men, I still know some other silent but influential politicians from the South East that are even closer to them. Do I have anything against Ihedioha and his probable emergence as Atiku's running mate; no.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Upliftment101: 8:47pm On May 29, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Wike is the last person Atiku would want to consider as running mate due to his rebellious nature.
Politicians are like military officers, they would never choose as ally someone who they feel may revolt against them.
Wike has a very poor public appeal at the moment so his issue is totally ruled out

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Faber(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Fingers crossed. You guys should be calming down abeg
Atiku will pick vice presidential candidate after APC primaries. Atiku is not happy that Peter Obi left PDP and na Wike cause am...He is doing all he can to bring Peter Obi back. He truly wants to run with Obi again as the two of them gave Buhari a run for his money the last time.

His vice President will likely come from South South this time as he knows that election day will be sit at home. South East will not even vote. So he will be going for South South this time. But he wants to wait til APC are through with their own.

If he wins, Ihedioha will likely return to Imo in 2024 to reclaim his stolen mandate from Hope Uzondiara. If PDP wins, hope is gone. Ihedioha will trash him in 2024 and probe his ass. He will be a one term governor like Ohakim

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by okeysoninv: 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
Any Southerner taking vp from atiku is a slave
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
globemoney01:

Keep deceiving yourself. If Obi does not return to PDP before the election then be rest assured he won’t be contesting. Labour Party can never win Anambra not to talk of SE.
Ojukwu couldn’t win SE with APGA and you think Obi will? Not possible. Not even when they don’t have strong NASS candidates. Be realistic. This is not whether I like Obi or not, he took a very wrong decision by leaving PDP and if you people hype him to go ahead then sorry.

GHAM.!!! very factual anaysis!
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by MikeofAfrica: 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
Upliftment101:

Wike is the last person Atiku would want to consider as running mate due to his rebellious nature.
Politicians are like military officers, they would never choose as ally someone who they feel may revolt against them.
Wike has a very poor public appeal at the moment so his issue is totally ruled out
I agree with you that Atiku will not consider Wike but PDP NWC will persuade Atiku to consider him. If GEJ gets APC ticket, then PDP will do everything to pacify Wike. Without this, Wike will ensure GEJ wins Rivers , Cross river and Bayelsa with a wide mirgin.
Hence if Atiku rejects Wike, a SS/ SE Governor from Wike' camp acceptable to Atiku will be use as compromise.
Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by MikeofAfrica: 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
Any Southerner taking vp from atiku is a slave
People like you are the problems of the igbos. Politics is like a ladder. It is easier for a V.P to become a President than an outsider. Hence for the igbos to become president, they need to first become V.P.
Atiku was once a V.P. That is his biggest strength. The closest attempt that igbos have made since 1999 was through Alex Ekwueme who was also once a V.P.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor by okeysoninv: 9:23pm On May 29, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

People like you are the problems of the igbos. Politics is like a ladder. It is easier for a V.P to become a President than an outsider. Hence for the igbos to become president, they need to first become V.P.
Atiku was once a V.P. That is his biggest strength. The closest attempt that igbos have made since 1999 was through Alex Ekwueme who was also once a V.P.
tunder fir u dey, why must Igbo be v.p to atiku when it's clearly turn of Igbo. The role of v.p is not relevant in Nigeria politics. Look at osibanjo quagmire . But don't worry we will rally behind son of the soil Peter obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

TINUBU: It’s Massive, Ongoing Tinubu-shettima Rally In Ibadan (PICS ATTACHED) / APC & Tinubu Plagiarized Their Manifesto From Kenya & Zambia Universities (Pics) / Mrs Margaret Obi Joins Her Husband Peter Obi In Benue Campaign (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.