Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra (6252 Views)

See The Intestines Like Indomie - Eiye And Vikings Delta State VIDEO / Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains / Policemen Injure Many In Bayelsa As They Open Fire On Youths. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by Naijatask: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

Omor.. while I was growing up I used to dread the NBM, until I saw a live hit by some baggas,that scene still haunts me till today,they kill in the most brutal manner.. mind you it's over 18 years now

You mean cultism has been on for more than 18years? Na wa ooooo
Re: They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra by yasp(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Naijatask:

You mean cultism has been on for more than 18years? Na wa ooooo
The iMac is a beautiful, versatile computer that helps make work easier, more creative, and more fun. It's perfect for creative professionals who need powerful processing power for their demanding work. Whether you're a video editor, musician, designer or animator, the iMac delivers stunning performance you can count on.
https://www.phonrev.com.ng/2022/06/apple-imac-2021-review-phonrev.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Eliminated 105 Terrorists, Arrest 140 Others In 1 Week – Nigerian Army / Oba Of Lagos Staff Returned Mysteriously / Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.