Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (135 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this…

We have heard of the pride of Moab; he is very proud: even of his haughtiness, and his pride, and his wrath: but his lies shall not be so. Isaiah 16:6 KJV

Pray this…

Father, do not allow the spirit of Pride took over me and rub me Off my blessings in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
femoint007:
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this…

We have heard of the pride of Moab; he is very proud: even of his haughtiness, and his pride, and his wrath: but his lies shall not be so. Isaiah 16:6 KJV

Pray this…

Father, do not allow the spirit of Pride took over me and rub me Off my blessings in Jesus Name.Amen

Amen

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome That Challenge In Your Life / Owo Massacre;the Flip Side.. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.