Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Sister Jennifer Has Left Africa Magic’s ‘the Johnsons’ – Actress Seun Osigbesan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sister Jennifer Has Left Africa Magic’s ‘the Johnsons’ – Actress Seun Osigbesan (736 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sister Jennifer Has Left Africa Magic’s ‘the Johnsons’ – Actress Seun Osigbesan by LetDemKnow(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2022

Seun Osigbesan is well-known for playing Sister Jennifer Johnson on the hit Africa Magic TV show The Johnsons. She’s held the role for the better part of a decade and, now, is finally ready to move on to greater things.

Revealing via her Instagram handle, the actress officially broke the news of her exit from The Johnsons to her fans.

“I know you all deserve answers to why my character #jennifer was changed on #AMthejohnsons. I see your DMs, tags, and comments ever since the new season of #thejohnsons started airing, asking why my character was changed and telling me how much you miss me�

1) Yes I left

2) Change is constant.

3) To reach your potential in life, we must learn to give up at any moment all that we are in order to receive what we can become ~ John C. Maxwell

It was an extremely tough decision for me…but there has to be a sacrifice for every progress you make in life.

Like I said in my previous post, A NEW SEASON is here Old things have passed away All things have become NEWPlease embrace THE NEW ��

My fans are important to me hence, the reason for this post.

Thank you all for the love and support ❤️ I love you too dearly,” she wrote.”

Seun also revealed that: “Acting as ‘Jennifer’ was a defining moment in my career because it ‘launched’ me to the world. Because of that (show), I have fans all over Africa. It is indeed a good feeling.”

The future remains bright, so we’re really looking forward to seeing what next comes for Seun Osigbesan post The Johnsons.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/sister-jennifer-has-left-africa-magics-the-johnsons-actress-seun-osigbesan-shares-why/
Re: Sister Jennifer Has Left Africa Magic’s ‘the Johnsons’ – Actress Seun Osigbesan by meobizy(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2022
Ten years. E reach to tire person. Nigerian showrunners hardly use their brains when running shows. Greed takes the forefront until the program becomes a lifeless shell of itself. As much as I enjoyed Hotel Majestic, all I pray for is a second season of ten episodes and no more.

(1) (Reply)

Seinfield- The Greatest American Tv Show / Baba Adedibu: What The Media Says: / Gongo Aso And Yahoozee Rendition By Nicholas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.