Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi (22263 Views)

One Killed, Many Injured As Another Explosion Hits Kogi / BREAKING: Panic As Explosion Hits Kogi / Police Debunk Rumour Of Bomb Explosion In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Gideon16(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2022
There ability to attack kogi is a proximity and grave danger to southwest and Nigeria as a whole. I hope we don't keep seeing it as North prob.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by TruthinAction: 6:22am On May 30, 2022
This is the time for every region especially in the south and middle belt to strengthen its local vigilantee group. The evil agenda of these wicked people against the people of the south is on going but we are sleeping. They have carefully silenced Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu is on trial for attempting to stop the invasion of these terrorist. The state government however should not sleep because when it happens, they will be the first victim.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Safyqueen: 6:25am On May 30, 2022
Just to derail, confused and frustrate the governor, Yahaya Bello because of the coming APC presidential primaries where he has good chance being only two northerners with Ahmed lawal.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by andyanders: 6:35am On May 30, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Small small these terrorists are gradually coming to the south

The actions and inactions/ body language of this government is giving these terrorists the impetus to continue causing mayhem

Something has to be done to stop these people and urgently too
Is it not this present fulani governmemt of nigeria who has given birth to iswap and boko haram?

Amaechi giving them their bid by constructing railway line to niger republic in other for them to flood the south. This country is gone.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by jrusky(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2022
When we tell them to ban open grazing did Yeye Bello accept? These idiots will easily penetrate anywhere through their fulaherds accomplice easily because they are on one mission.

The most annoying thing is Muslim are extremely hypocrite and dangerous in the sense that no matter how evil someone is the moment the person bring Islam in the table they lost their senses they won't care if that same person will kill them or not the evil bitch will suddenly become their brothers and turn to kill them yet they won't see it as anything bad.

Now they are gradually entering Kogi and yet Yeye bello is busy about presidency. Every state that Share border with kogi should be getting ready.

The North is Nigeria biggest problem pls is Ghana, Togo, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Senegal not in West Africa or dont they have Muslim but ISWAP didn't go their but the God forsaken North allowed them in and fed them fat now here we go.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Shakathezulu1: 6:43am On May 30, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Same thing that happened while we were in Asaya NYSC camp in 2011
I also did my 3weeks there. Asaya camp days. Lol
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by ThothHermes: 6:48am On May 30, 2022
post=113299814:
We thank God no life was lost.
The government must get to the root of all these shenanigans.
All lives matter.

The nice development will soon over develop to you... no worries.
Zombie cheesy
Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:55am On May 30, 2022
post=113299814:
All lives matter.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Skillsnigeria: 7:03am On May 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by bablon20(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2022
So ISWAP is now in Kogi state, anyway what else can once expect from a state where fulani herdsmen have chased out all d indigenes of the state.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Lightorder: 7:15am On May 30, 2022
If Atiku becomes the president, nothing will change. Gradually, e go reach everywhere. When it starts hitting Lagos, eye go clear

Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by donprinyo(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2022
As it has started, FG keep blaming ipob.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by heffem(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2022
post=113299814:
All lives matter.

. Seems you're also tired of this government?
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Patriot9: 7:28am On May 30, 2022
nero2face:
Yahaya Bello will deny this with the last drop of his blood, he'll rather claim the explosion was from a woman's kitchen who was cooking with an expired ROYCO MAGGI, they will then warn residents to be careful while buying Maggi from the market to avoid such explosions ....Mad country
Royco and Maggi are not the same
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by tungamaje: 7:32am On May 30, 2022
southsouthking:
The agenda of this terrorist is becoming glaring by the day.

Dr Obadiah Malachi gave us a Stern warning about this agenda.

Let's not sit and watch the happenings, let's ARM ourselves.
The worst part is that whenever they attack in the southeast, naive Nigerians are deceived to blame peaceful IPOB even when they deny involvement
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Igbofam2: 7:45am On May 30, 2022
Peaceful Kogi suddenly gets hit with a bomb explosion as we approach election season.

This has a political undertone
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Hawkler: 7:47am On May 30, 2022
Am still searching for a word better that "USELESS" to qualify Yahaya Bello.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Scammerr(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2022
welcome, unscrupulous vultures seller.
post=113299814:
All lives matter.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 7:49am On May 30, 2022
Erdo:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to buy food and drugs is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden be is too heavy, have been struggling with life since then to survive. I don't have any job for now .Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasms of the body, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no regular treatments for me
because am not able aford money for hospital and medical need like supplements, .diaper, drugs, etc. Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how little it will enable us buy medications and food and other basic needs for my daily SCI cares. I depend some medical supplies for survival . just last few weekd I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your support,
Ac
3171 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRQgZR0zhY
thanks.

SCAMMER
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by NLPoliceWoman: 8:00am On May 30, 2022
Scammerr:
welcome, unscrupulous vultures seller.
Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2022
Kabba again? So the last one wasn't gas related as claimed then
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2022
jrusky:
When we tell them to ban open grazing did Yeye Bello accept? These idiots will easily penetrate anywhere through their fulaherds accomplice easily because they are on one mission.

The most annoying thing is Muslim are extremely hypocrite and dangerous in the sense that no matter how evil someone is the moment the person bring Islam in the table they lost their senses they won't care if that same person will kill them or not the evil bitch will suddenly become their brothers and turn to kill them yet they won't see it as anything bad.

Now they are gradually entering Kogi and yet Yeye bello is busy about presidency. Every state that Share border with kogi should be getting ready.

The North is Nigeria biggest problem pls is Ghana, Togo, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Senegal not in West Africa or dont they have Muslim but ISWAP didn't go their but the God forsaken North allowed them in and fed them fat now here we go.
God bless you. This exactly what I just told someone about 5 minutes ago. This can't be possible without the locals. See Ebira people and Muslim dominated okun part ehn, they better watch out
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by bigcasava1(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2022
Ok naa
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by DOM7: 8:58am On May 30, 2022
The one in Kano they said it is gas cylinder in a rush to cover up the mess of a government but later shamelessly acknowledge it was a bomb.
May this one is kerosene explosion.
Re: Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi by Slynation(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2022
southsouthking:
The agenda of this terrorist is becoming glaring by the day.

Dr Obadiah Malachi gave us a Stern warning about this agenda.

Let's not sit and watch the happenings, let's ARM ourselves.
where can we get such Arms...??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 Miscreants Arrested In Oshodi By Lagos State Task Force / Gunmen Kidnap 10 Passengers On Akure/ikere Expressway / Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.