Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship (785 Views)

Greece Is One Of The Country To Live And Work And Holiday / Dual Citizenship, A Powerful Investment Options For HNW Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 1:40am On May 30, 2022
Grenada is one of the Caribbean countries that gives second citizenship within 90days, the passport allows you to travel to over 143 countries without visa including UK, U.S, India, China and Schengen countries.
Grenada is an island located in North America and it's known for tourism, people go there for vacations and it has one of the best medical schools (St. George's). So, as a citizen, you get to enjoy free medical services over there, your kids get to enjoy free education in one of the best schools in the world while you pay a very low tuition fee at University level just as the domestic students. This global access grow your business opportunities worldwide as you get to travel different destinations visa free which saves you the stress of getting a visa. You are free of tax as a citizen and for the first week of your visit to Grenada, accommodation is free.
Apart from the benefits it offer, this passport is generational so it secures the future and a form of life insurance because your generations get to enjoy all the benefits as well.

So, how do I get this passport?

Through investing in real estate over there and you get 6-7% ROI yearly for five years and get your investment money back at the end of five years. You can also decide to roll over your investment.

1 Like

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Grenada passports delivered for families. Let's sign you up for the best option that suit your needs.

1 Like

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Another Grenada passports delivered today, what are you still waiting for? Let's sign you up.

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Become a Grenada citizen within 90 days by investing...also, become a US resident with a Grenadian passport. Grenadian passport is one of the most powerful passport in the world and it grants you an E2 visa to work and live in US with family, enjoying all the benefits just as a US citizen. Sign up for the best plan today and travel globally.

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Phamoo4u: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2022
How much investment can allow someone to secure citizenship in Grenada ��......

I have someone who is fully interested with a family of 4 person....

Can I have your email � or WhatsApp digit

1 Like

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please check my signature for further details. Thank you.
Phamoo4u:

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Phamoo4u:

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Grenada passports just got delivered today for a family of 6. Let's sign you up for a plan B

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Get your Grenada passport delivered to you in just 90 days.

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Grenada passport is one of our best sellers among the Caribbeans because of its strong treaty with United States of America, if you apply to US as a Grenadian Citizen, your chances of relocating to US is very high, infact it is 100% guaranteed. As a high net worth individual, you should consider investing in Grenada, not only do you get the passport in 3 months, but you also get a yearly returns of $14,000 for five years and at the end of five years, the capital you invested ($220,000) will be given back to you or you roll over. Contact me for free consultation.
US|Canada|Grenada|St. Kitt's & Nevis|Dominican Republic|Antigua & Barbuda...

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is CEO, Range Developers, Mohammed Asaria...our real estate partner in Grenada.

Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Adenike16(f): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Need loan?... let's talk...for salary earners and business owners...09059987651
Re: Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship by Focus99: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
What's the interest rate like?

Adenike16:
Need loan?... let's talk...for salary earners and business owners...09059987651

(1) (Reply)

Best Hotels In Lagos. / Cheap Flight / Travel At Ease With Folashek International Ventures Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.