Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) (51300 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Beautygoddesss: 8:30am On May 30, 2022
Cool cool
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Vincyman: 8:30am On May 30, 2022
I guess the books are in the goal post abi grin
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2022
Exactly I concur ,,,, nothing stops a man with this 3 forces ...... neither can he miss heaven too

Skyfornia:
Passion, dedication and determination will take you places.

You can never be poor if you have those 3 qualities.
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Unshackled: 8:31am On May 30, 2022
Social media really has a way of pushing trivial and nonsense into the front burner
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by babaalagbo11(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2022
Creative and interesting
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by shyna501: 8:33am On May 30, 2022
The kids are expected to rock any crazy bags, it musn't be the same like their normal school bag.
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
Passion, dedication and determination will take you places.

You can never be poor if you have those 3 qualities.
Above all, creativity. You've got to be creative and bring forth what nobody had every done before. Before it's abused or adulterated, you go don make your money. You'd also take credit for bringing forth such innovative ideas.

When Google came to Nigeria and commenced GIS mapping everywhere, including other countries globally and investing heavily, we thought they're mad. Now, the Google map you're accessing through your phone today is being paid Gordon by some companies. Uber, telcos, governments, etc also pay Google.

Same with Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc. You have to pay before you can enjoy their priority services.

In Nigeria, we have people of genuine and creative minds but our government is our worst enemy. Politicians are killing our dreams and we're to blame for all these woes. Imagine over 200 south east delegates in abuja during the recent pdp primaries. Only 16 of them voted their candidates. Others collected 50kUSD of atiku money and the same people would be shouting marginalisation later. This isn't peculiar to south east alone. The south west season will soon be here during apc primaries too. Until we chase out all these politicians, we're going no where.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Lastlook: 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Ladymillion:
Very creative but seems it was forced in him

Thanks, I'm certain it's not the boy that made the bag.
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2022
padi94:
Where are his school books, I only see pencil

Most people are so blind.

Few people will ask the question you just asked.
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Egypt209: 8:35am On May 30, 2022
The young ones are being creative, while the old fools are crafting and devising ways to hold on to power forever!

Until the youths take their destiny into their own hands.
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by jimtemi1: 8:36am On May 30, 2022
Not until I open this thread, before I understand the topic
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by rymzo228: 8:37am On May 30, 2022
Available

Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by bluefilm: 8:38am On May 30, 2022
She is seeking attention from exposing this nonsense.
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh2: 8:38am On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really? shocked grin

Modified:Those saying they only see pencils are hilarious..well he made that stuff for photoshoot not academia or something.. undecided grin

how are you doing
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:39am On May 30, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

how are you doing
Thanks..
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 30, 2022
this is completely useless and pointless, it shows that some people are trying to take us backwards in terms of creativity, someone has already created a backpack the best in the world rather than this one to innovate his taking us backwards, Nigerians are their backwards thinking mentality
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Nimirayz: 8:42am On May 30, 2022
Hmmn! Nigerians really know how to make something out of nothing... Anyway, to trend is the trend.
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh2: 8:43am On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks..
" How are you doing ? " ... Is a question.
' I'm good ' or ' I'm doing fine ' ... Is the answer here. ....
anyway, how was your night?
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2022
Why won't you see only pencils when your mumu don too much. They said it's a school bag and you expect to see the books. I'm sure you never went to primary school cos if you did, you'll certainly know books are kept "inside" the school bag!
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
Crazy bag day na exhibition

Why una dey ask for books?
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 30, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

" How are you doing ? " ... Is a question.

' I'm good ' or ' I'm doing fine ' ... Is the answer here. ....

anyway, how was your night?
i may ban or deactivate your nairaland acct nw
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by RexEmmyGee: 8:47am On May 30, 2022
If rain catch am for road. Tor

1 Like

Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Crazy bag day na exhibition

Why una dey ask for books?
show us ur f9 waec result slowpoke
Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Exjoker(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2022
But that is a school assignment na.... School around here do give children this kind of assignment...

1 Like

Re: Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh2: 8:52am On May 30, 2022
Oduskid:
i may ban or deactivate your nairaland acct nw

for what exactly ?? .. And how will that takes one naira from my account. ? .

Try to use your sence kid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% / Valentine’s Day: Covenant University Separates Guys And Girls, Seizes Gifts / How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.