Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) (59797 Views)

US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by ogbiwa: 7:11am On May 30, 2022
A Nepalese man has set the record for the world's shortest living male teenager at a height of 73.43cm (2ft 4.9in).

Dor Bahadur Khapangi, 18, was given a Guinness World Records certificate in Kathmandu on Monday, according to local media reports.

Pictures show him posing alongside his brother Nara Bahadur Khapangi, who carried him to the award ceremony, and CEO of Nepal Tourism Board, Dhananjay Regmi.

He was also seen walking with his young niece Om Kumari Pulami Magar ahead of the event, which was held by the country's national tourism organisation.

Photographers and reporters were later spotted crowding around to take a snap of him posing atop a ledge.

Dor's Guinness World Records certificate reads: "The shortest teenager living (male) is Dor Bahadur Khapangi (Nepal, b. 14 November 2004) who measured an average of 73.43cm (2ft 4.9in) in Kathmandu, Nepal on 23 March 2022."

Previously, Jyoti Amge from India was named the world's shortest living teenager at 61.95cm (2ft) in 2009.

She has since been confirmed as the world's shortest living female, measuring 62.8cm (2ft 0.72in) on her 18th birthday in 2011, and has retained the record for over a decade.

Jyoti once met with Khagendra Thapa Magar, from Nepal, who was named the world's shortest male teenager in 2010.

She said at the time: "When I met the shortest man in the world and got to know him, I felt very happy.

"I felt more included and more satisfied that there is somebody like me too."

Khagendra became the world's shortest living male before sadly passing away at the age of 27 in 2020.

In December last year, an 18-year-old American was given the Guinness World Record title of the shortest non-mobile woman in the world, standing at just 2ft 4inches tall.

Wildine Aumoithe, from Miami, Florida, has the rarest form of dwarfism, known as SADDAN dysplasia, and her parents were told that she wouldn't survive 24 hours after she was born.

However, Wildine defied the odds and celebrated her 18th birthday earlier in 2021. She previously said: "It feels amazing to have a Guinness World Record title, I am really proud of it.

"I am also the first Haitian-American to hold the shortest woman record which makes it even cooler."

She added: "I want people to see that us little people can be very successful and [I want to] advocate for people with dwarfism."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/lad-18-officially-shortest-teen-27064714?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by ArchiLimited: 7:12am On May 30, 2022
The lengths these Guinness guys go to come up with records.
But I like the guy. Short and fly.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Malory: 7:16am On May 30, 2022
With deep pocket women will be fighting and killing themselves just to posses him.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by DICKstractor: 7:20am On May 30, 2022
undecided

We can't say he is forever young.

Damn, I'm short of words

9 Likes

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Karlman: 7:20am On May 30, 2022
Wow!
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:21am On May 30, 2022
Still looking like a baby a 16. grin

And they had to dress him like a baby with teddy bear shirt.

Now he has fame.

Nothing is so bad that something good can't come out of it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by BlessedJonMoss: 7:29am On May 30, 2022
If you check now this short guy will have beautiful women flocking around him and I'm here still single and tired of searching

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by ogbiwa: 7:40am On May 30, 2022
Malory:
With deep pocket women will be fighting and killing themselves just to posses him. The last picture proved it

The last picture is his niece who is also a child. A little reading won't hurt bro.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Adeoludt(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 30, 2022
Abeg this one don pass short.na small . . . . . . . . my 4 year old neighbour kid tall pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2022
Malory:
With deep pocket women will be fighting and killing themselves just to posses him. The last picture proved it
Learn to read and comprehend.
the girl in the last picture is his niece; a family member.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Umueme: 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
I feel for the lad.

I am confused though, is his brain that of a child or of a teenager.........i mean his sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
I didn't read, just scrolled down to see the Picture.

Who else did like me?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
Serious

1 Like

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
I think if someone is deformed or has stunted growth, they shouldn't say they're short cos this is not a natural appearance.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by obembet(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
Messi finally get junior grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by autodevice(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Bopolode: 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
Wow
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
Danku
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:

Pervert

1 Like

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
I see him getting married to a Nigerian girl in Nepal.

This I have seen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by Olam09(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
That reminds me of the 2006 movie Little Man

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by naijaguy1234(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
Omo I pity him future wife. The thing go be like small tiger battery.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by kunleiky(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
Wow
God dey create.
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
I just de reason one rubbish thing now!! I know say some people de reason go that side too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
Please kindly take him to India to meet his wife
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by SmallDick99(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
But he's still a baby grin
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
So this na record too Abi
Re: Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
Good for him. We are talking about Nigeria politics, you are showing us short teenager.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.