Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket (38288 Views)

Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) / 2019: Dankwambo Says He Is Not Working With Tambuwal Against Atiku / Five APC Governors Meet With Tambuwal In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Uptownerd: 9:16am On May 30, 2022

Ukraine: 6 Reasons why Vladimir Putin's Russia is not Afraid of US and NATO Sanctions

“Why is Russia not afraid of Western sanctions?”

When all your aggressor does is levy more sanctions on you, they help you discover more ways of circumventing it if you look hard enough.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/02/26/ukraine-6-reasons-why-vladimir-putins-russia-is-not-afraid-of-us-and-nato-sanctions/

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Manny21: 9:16am On May 30, 2022
An average northerner will always support their own. This may play out during the election proper in 2023, especially if APC fields a southern candidate. Even APC chieftains from the north will queue behind Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by SavageResponse(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2022
That Tambuwal guy is a two-faced person

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Minjim: 9:17am On May 30, 2022
And Wike supported againstTambuwal against Atiku ain 2019.
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by baretalk: 9:20am On May 30, 2022
Na tribal and religious thing, simple.
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Bigkoko: 9:21am On May 30, 2022
The Only man who knows AA so much is his former boss; Olusengu Obasanjo...... Dude is a kleptomaniac.... You see all these dollars he has been spending, he is desperate to go get it all from CBN.

I know Buhari would rather hand over to Nnamdi Kanu OR Sunday Igboho, than give AA overall ability to take $$$ from the CBN as he likes! In this regards, i know Buhari can not be this wicked!
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by shigishege: 9:22am On May 30, 2022
Malory:
North keeps teaching the myopic South how to do it without noise. Wike has learnt the hard way
shut up your mouth wike is more better than your obi who cowardly withdraw from the race. For a first timer wike far better than all your ipob contenders
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by after4: 9:22am On May 30, 2022
the north knows nothing. the system is rigged to their favour by the british. stop this kind talk

decatalyst:
The North knows have to play politics.

Dem Sabi am pass the back of their hands.

The West and East is always divided and that's to the advantage of the North...the North that has more numbers. grin

Nigeria is the North, North is Nigeria.
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by after4: 9:23am On May 30, 2022
wike is better and got betrayed by his slave master? you are not different from the fool

shigishege:
shut up your mouth wike is more better than your obi who cowardly withdraw from the race. For a first timer wike far better than all your ipob contenders
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by yusufmurry: 9:25am On May 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
This lie has been pushed over and over again and it's annoying

So you all think tambuwal would have gotten 150 plus votes and all would be from atiku votes ?

Most people who voted tambuwal in 2019 voted tinubu now ...how's tambuwal stronger than saraki in politics ....

Enough of this lies atiku was always going to win maybe the margin would have been a little closer but atiku was always going to win

Exactly my point too. Tambuwal didn't contribute up to 2% to the Waziri's victory. I am rather of the opinion that other northern aspirants alloted some of their votes to Waziri.

Over sabi dey kill southern Nigeria in politics especially southeast, very selfish set of people. They will keep learning politics from the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by fredoooooo: 9:25am On May 30, 2022
Last Minute ko last second ni .. a Plan that was well sealed since the beginning of the game .. you all are just making moise on the social media
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Maverick777: 9:26am On May 30, 2022
Wadada001:

Good day everyone my name is Ikechukwu. I got an admission into a federal university in the southwest. Pls I beg you to help me with anyway you can to pay my fees. I've paid some of the fees and the money left with me is not enough to complete my fees. I have receipts of fees paid and evidence that I'm not lying.
Pls this is my mom's acc number as I don't have access to my account as my phone was stolen and I've not retreived my lines.

One 0 zero one zero 1 one three four 0

Bridget Onuwabuchi

Ecobank

And my number is zero seven zero 40 eight three 94 nine seven.

Thank you so much.
people wey wan send you money na you wan stress abi?
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Masterchef(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Atiku is a good player. Nigerians in great multitudes are happy Wike lost. Wike is generally seen as a mad man, a drunk that is always high on something and aptly u presidential. It baffles me how Wike who had only N500, 000 when Jonathan nominated him to be a minister is now a multi billionaire without any known business.
The time for Atiku president is not now. Justice demands that SE should produce the next president and the NE soon after that. Nigeria is a great country, let competence and justice guide our decision. Peter Obi regardless of his party is the best we have for now in the 2023 election. I wish him the best of luck.

What is this one saying?
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by naturefellow(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Atiku is a good player. Nigerians in great multitudes are happy Wike lost. Wike is generally seen as a mad man, a drunk that is always high on something and aptly u presidential. It baffles me how Wike who had only N500, 000 when Jonathan nominated him to be a minister is now a multi billionaire without any known business.
The time for Atiku president is not now. Justice demands that SE should produce the next president and the NE soon after that. Nigeria is a great country, let competence and justice guide our decision. Peter Obi regardless of his party is the best we have for now in the 2023 election. I wish him the best of luck.

All sensible Nigerians take this to the bank!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Antoeni(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2022
Ganduje Once Said to Wike

“Wike, You Will Lose, But You Will Be a Good Looser.”

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by BigYash: 9:30am On May 30, 2022
Wow! United North of Nigerian. We have divided East ,West and South this side.. North too sabi politics abeg.. Na only leadership them dull...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2022
yusufmurry:

Exactly my point too. Tambuwal didn't contribute up to 2% to the Waziri's victory. I am rather of the opinion that other northern aspirants alloted some of their votes to Waziri.

Over sabi dey kill southern Nigeria in politics especially southeast, very selfish set of people. They will keep learning politics from the Northerners.
What do you want south east to do ? There was no point so the backed north

When south west and south south Igbos have backed before from their obvious body language refused to back Igbos , refused to back our call for zoning to the south east , what do you expect south east people to do ? Back another Southerner ?
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by foreshore(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2022
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Eyenakwaibom1(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2022
Gov Nyesom Woke may not have won the primary election, but he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that determination and persistence pays.
Ordinarily, who would have believed that of all the big names, Wike would be the aspirant to have given Atiku a good fight (Politically)?
I sincerely admire his courage. The "never give up" spirit.
From being a local government chairman, then a minister and a sitting Governor and now a former Presidential aspirant (a formidable one for that matter); Haha! The man has really tried.
I believe it is a great lesson to us all. Go all out for what you believe (so long as it is noble). Never get scared of those who you think are insurmountable and invincible. Nothing is impossible.

7 Likes

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by AnanseK(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2022
Anyiamaka:

I agree with your analysis, all of it except that SE indigenes are still considered unreliable and hateful. No one would consider having a secessionist as President or even as VP.
Atiku has to be careful in choosing a running mate.
The marginalized North East is working (through Atiku) , towards clinching the Presidential position. The South East can do the same in future by cultivating good will, good manners , reliability and undivided Nigerian Nationalism . Otherwise we are happy see them go as Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by tutudesz: 9:33am On May 30, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Wike had only N500k undecided Who told you this Wike was already a multi billionaire through Government appointment and contracts

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Meteng: 9:36am On May 30, 2022
Atiku is a well experienced politician. This is politics
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by dammiecool(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2022
mrvitalis:
This lie has been pushed over and over again and it's annoying

So you all think tambuwal would have gotten 150 plus votes and all would be from atiku votes ?

Most people who voted tambuwal in 2019 voted tinubu now ...how's tambuwal stronger than saraki in politics ....

Enough of this lies atiku was always going to win maybe the margin would have been a little closer but atiku was always going to win

U get sense jare
Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by Neyoosha007(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2022
Na lie, na this guy and some other guys later changed their mind

Re: How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket by dammiecool(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2022
Eyenakwaibom1:
Gov Nyesom Woke may not have won the primary election, but he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that determination and persistence pays.
Ordinarily, who would have believed that of all the big names, Wike would be the aspirant to have given Atiku a good fight (Politically)?
I sincerely admire his courage. The "never give up" spirit.
From being a local government chairman, then a minister and a sitting Governor and now a former Presidential aspirant (a formidable one for that matter); Haha! The man has really tried.
I believe it is a great lesson to us all. Go all out for what you believe (so long as it is noble). Never get scared of those who you think are insurmountable and invincible. Nothing is impossible.

I'm not his fan... but I must give dis to him the guy tried.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Ajah Houses This Morning / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky. / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.