Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How To Predict A Sure Over 2.5 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Predict A Sure Over 2.5 (2371 Views)

In Light Of A Mudryk Allegation, Paul Merson And Chris Sutton Predict A Chelsea / How To Predict A Football Match Correctly And Win Daily / Sure Over/under 2.5goals Predictions For Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Predict A Sure Over 2.5 by Nobody: 7:51am On May 30, 2022
The aim of the this article is to give you helpful insight on how to know soccer teams that are like to play over 2.5 goal in a soccer match.

What is Over 2.5?

From mathematics aspect over 2.5 means a number bigger than 2.5 but this is soccer. What we are talking about is goals. Goals are counted in ones not in decimals. Why the 2.5? The 2.5 is for convention and understanding. Soccer team(s) can not score half goal so what we are actually expecting is either more than 2 goals or less than 2 goals. Over 2.5 Goals means 3+ goals. The match must end in 3+ goals scoreline and it doesn't matter if all the goals are from one team or both of them. Under 2.5 means less than 2 goals e.g 1-1, 0-0, 1-0, 2-0 etc.

How to know teams that will play over 2.5?

For goals to be much in match  you need to check these three factors.
1. Conceding Power.
2. Scoring Power.
3. Recent form

Conceding Power

You need to ask yourself, "can these team(s) concede"?
Look at this factors for individual team first.

In recent time time  teams like Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool can score but opponents find it hard to score them. This is a red flag in over 2.5 prediction. If teams like these are to play 3+ goals in a match that means they have will have to score all the goals. It is not like these can not happen, it happens a lot. We have seen scorelines like 3-0, 4-0, 6-0 etc. But they might end up playing 1-0 or 2-0 scoreline. Over 2.5 goals is easy when the two teams are contributing the goals. A team that can concede is green flag in over 2.5 goals Prediction.

Read full article on this

Scoring Power.

A team that can concede but can not score is also a red flag in Over 2.5 goals prediction. They might concede only 2 goals. We will still need a goal for our bet not to be lost. A team should at least be able to score a goal in a match. Check for a team that can score.

Read full article on these

Recent Form

For the time that I have been experimenting with these over 2.5 predictions I can tell you that these is the hardest among the three. Teams behaviours differs and worst is that it is not constant. What does team recent form have to deal with over 2.5 prediction? Logically a team that have poor recent form I expect them to be defensive in their next match. This is not always the outcome. A team that have lost 5 last matches might surprising lose 7-0 in the next match but with my logic I am expecting them to be defensive. So it all depends on you. What logic do you think is logical? Poor form teams are they likely to be defensive in their next match? Avoid any team that you think they will be defensive base on their recent form.

How to know  high conceding teams?

For me I look at last five matches you can use last ten matches but I think last 5 matches can easily show what is really happening in recent time. You need to check 5 recent match overall matches and also 5 recent home matches if the team is playing at home or 5 recent away matches if the team is playing at away.

Count number of matches they conceded in last 5 matches first in overall then in home or away depending if the team is home or away. If the conceded at least in 3  matches out of 5 matches you can assume their conceding power is high.

Read a full article on how to know calculate teams conceding power.

How to know high scoring teams?

It is the same step above only that you are checking for teams that scored at least in 3 matches out of 5 both in overall and in home if they are playing at home or away if they are playing at away.

Full article on teams scoring power.

How to check Teams recent forms?

Most bookmakers provide embedded stats in their websites and there are also lots of websites dedicated to showing soccer statistics. They all use the same conventions in showing stats. They use green to showing winning, yellow for draws then red for losses. You can access the overall, home and away stats from those websites.

Conclusion.
•Make sure the teams have 3/5 in conceding.
•Make sure the teams have 3/5 in scoring.
•Make sure the teams are not likely to be defensive in their next match base on their recent forms.

Also read on how to open a bet account.

Make sure to bookmark and always visit our website.

visit www.soccerprints.online to read more on calculating the conceding and scoring powers.

For the conceding power.
http://www.soccerprints.online/2022/05/how-to-calculate-teams-conceding-power.html
Re: How To Predict A Sure Over 2.5 by jom28gy(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2022
I want to learn this game
Re: How To Predict A Sure Over 2.5 by Nobody: 8:24am On May 30, 2022
jom28gy:
I want to learn this game
Visit the site to read on how to calculate the conceding and scoring power.

(1) (Reply)

11 Satanists Spotted At Chelsea Match In Germany As Satanic Symbols Saturate / NFL Player Of Nigerian Roots Abandons Millions Of Dollars In Wages For Wrestling / Tyson Fury Goes To Church To Dedicate His Victory To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.