Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria (517 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by princeabdul(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2022
Adamu Garba stand a better chance to become the president of Nigeria than Peter OBI, he's sellable all of over the 36 states and has a better political structure than PO,here in the north nobody actually know who Peter OBI is, some will even ask you if that's a name of a random music artist. Politics is local, if Peter obi want to be taken seriously he need to take his movement to the north and lias with grassroots mobilizers like us.
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Frigga13: 8:14am On May 30, 2022
Why igbos will never be president..

They want it handed to them on a platter

They feels say Na sentiments and emotion

North east is having their first and they worked towards it

North central is next ..

Going about it politically and diplomatically

Igbos want it by musCle .. not ready for Nigeria politics
But want Nigeria President ..

Obi is a small case

This time dem go disappear and become one percent

Make dey go vote Labour enmass Lose and come back to shout Biafra or death or marginalization

Peter obi started as a Nigerian project .. igbos reduce him to igbo project .. imagine

Same simple reason .. Abiola Awolowo Tinubu will never be president

Wen they learn to play national politics.. then we go know say dem don wake

For now ..

That great tribe of great men that has done exploit before has gone slumbering

Hope they wake .. this generation is clueless about Nigeria and ready to insult and abuse

Before their eyes

South south don get am
Yoruba don chop am two times of 16 years ..

While they keep shouting Biafra or death and abusing anyone

IPOB and Kanu is their greatest mistake .. and government should bring back history

Maybe that has effected them too

They don’t know their history

Many don’t know there was a time igbos were the pikitcal godfathers if nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On May 30, 2022
What Peter obi needs is to get a northern candidate QED beside his getting popular votes from SS.SE. with Some SW and Middle belt vote he will get North too
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by cherishmichael: 8:22am On May 30, 2022
Why PO can't be president of Nigeria is quite very simple........ Because he is an ibgo man, we all know, Nigeria is owned by some particular group of people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by ajekpaks(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2022
ok
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by cherishmichael: 8:24am On May 30, 2022
Why PO can't be president of Nigeria is quite very simple........ Because he is an ibgo man, we all know, Nigeria is owned by some particular group of people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Foolishbuhari: 8:25am On May 30, 2022
princeabdul:
Adamu Garba stand a better chance to become the president of Nigeria than Peter OBI, he's sellable all of over the 36 states and has a better political structure than PO,here in the north nobody actually know who Peter OBI is, some will even ask you if that's a name of a random music artist. Politics is local, if Peter obi want to be taken seriously he need to take his movement to the north and lias with grassroots mobilizers like us.

You’ve brought your concern to fore hahaha. Las Las it's always been about your stomach. I can assure you, Peter Obi is known in the north and more efforts are being put to push it mainstream.

Oya open another thread ehn. Awon mobilizer grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On May 30, 2022
princeabdul:
his coming soon very very soon
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Reality3080: 8:44am On May 30, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
What Peter obi needs is to get a northern candidate QED beside his getting popular votes from SS.SE. with Some SW and Middle belt vote he will get North too
I am sure Peter obi can’t b president

North will never vote a Christian n an Igbo not just an Igbo but one who has a soft spot for nnamdi kanu d terrorist

Majority of northerners see peter obi as another nnamdi kanu

Don’t even think of south west vote though I really can’t say what’s gonna happen with south south but I know no Igbo big wig will follow obi
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by princeabdul(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2022
cherishmichael:
Why PO can't be president of Nigeria is quite very simple........ Because he is an ibgo man, we all know, Nigeria is owned by some particular group of people.
desist from playing ethnic polity, i guess you're learned.
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
I am sure Peter obi can’t b president

North will never vote a Christian n an Igbo not just an Igbo but one who has a soft spot for nnamdi kanu d terrorist

Majority of northerners see peter obi as another nnamdi kanu

Don’t even think of south west vote though I really can’t say what’s gonna happen with south south but I know no Igbo big wig will follow obi
in igbo land and in east we do not alien with big wig in south south obi will win in some states in south west obi will win, in North obi needs a Muslim candidate to market himself he will get votes in North be watching
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Reality3080: 9:26am On May 30, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
in igbo land and in east we do not alien with big wig in south south obi will win in some states in south west obi will win, in North obi needs a Muslim candidate to market himself he will get votes in North be watching
name d states obi will win in south south n south west

Make I leave u to your delusion of north
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Dikebuka: 9:36am On May 30, 2022
Henceforth Igbo people in nairaland should reply them with the comment.

"We have heard. Next!!!"
Re: Why Peter OBI Will Never Become the President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
name d states obi will win in south south n south west

Make I leave u to your delusion of north
i need not to argue with you till election day undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biden Evacuated From Beach Home After Plane Enters Restricted Airspace / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primaries. / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Beats Yemi Osinbajo Among Others To Win APC Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.