Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? (589 Views)

Seen A Car In Lagos You Want To Buy? We Inspect, Bargain & Pay 4u / Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (pictures & Videos) / BMW PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC At Ladipo Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by Nnamekus1(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2022
Greetings Fellow Nairalanders!
I am planning on quitting my N80,000 job to go and learn how to repair Keke Napep (tricycles); that is Keke Mechanic.

Can anyone here advise me?
Is it a good vocation?
Is it profitable?
How long can it take me to learn it?

I also plan to be selling the parts when I start.
Re: Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by Payperboii(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2022
embarassedI beg you in the name of God, yes you can be a rich Mechanic but make sure you have a business running on side while you're learning the trade, good luck to you bro.
Modified: Keke will be phased out one day, learn how to repair trucks or out day to day cars
Re: Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by Melvin56: 8:21am On May 30, 2022
Do not quit an 80k job to learn mechanic
Keep your job and use your spare time to learn the spare parts trade
Save money and open a spare part shop while still working as a side hustle

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by Goldbw122(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2022
A bird at hand is better than the bird outside, hoping to be caught one day, so I would advice you to save a lot before making a move to learn mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by SocialJustice: 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Nnamekus1:
I am planning on quitting my N80,000 job to go and learn how to repair Keke Napep (tricycles); that is Keke Mechanic.

Is it a good vocation?
Is it profitable?

Go for car and keke repairs. Buy data and learn from YouTube. No need to leave your job. You can volunteer and mechanic workshops near you to gain practical knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by deavicky(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Nnamekus1:

Is it a good vocation?
Is it profitable?

be doing ur work and use Saturday and Sunday to learn it. If u are fast u can learn alot in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by crafteck(m): 8:37am On May 30, 2022
Nnamekus1:

Is it a good vocation?
Is it profitable?

Do it, check my business journey on this nl... Crafteck. 80k is about 3k per working days for a month, my regional and planning bsc i throway am, things aint rosy as before but i can still make x3 or xr of what i would have been paid.
Re: Have You Seen A Rich Mechanic Before? by Nnamekus1(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
crafteck:

Do it, check my business journey on this nl... Crafteck. 80k is about 3k per working days for a month, my regional and planning bsc i throway am, things aint rosy as before but i can still make x3 or xr of what i would have been paid.
Can you share the link to the thread of your business journey?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Toyota Tacoma SRS 2001@ 2.2m / Sold / Rx 330 2005 Model Dvd Reverse Cam For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.