Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season (1941 Views)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:36am On May 30, 2022
Real Madrid �
Won the La Liga and UCL

AC Milan �
Won the Serie A

Man City �
Won the Premier league

PSG �
Won the Ligue 1
Mbappe plays for us

Bayern �
Won the Bundesliga

Everton
We gave Man City tough time in first half.

Barca �
⁃Beat Real Madrid 4-0 at Bernabeu
⁃Mbappe rejected Real Madrid
- Madrid won the league because we woke up late.

Chelsea �
-We would have won the league bar injuries
-We finished third and got to two finals despite the British Government derailing our season

Man utd �
-Ralf has exposed the board, he was the man we didn't even know he needed. The revolution is because of him.
-Sir Alex is the only English coach with a treble

Everton �
Liverpool lost the ucl final and the league

Add yours �
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:57am On May 30, 2022
�CLUBS THAT HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THE 2022/23 ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TOURNAMENT

CLUB (STADIUM)
1. Arsenal (Emirates Stadium)

2. Aston Villa (Villa Park)

3. Bournemouth (Vitality Stadium)

4. Brentford (Brentford Community) Stadium

5. Brighton & Hove Albion (Amex Stadium)

6. Chelsea (Stamford Bridge)

7. Crystal Palace (Selhurst Park)

8. Everton (Goodison Park)

9. Fulham (Craven Cottage)

10. Leicester City (King Power Stadium)

11. Liverpool (Anfield)

12. Manchester City (Etihad Stadium)

13. Manchester United (Old Trafford)

14. Newcastle United (St James' Park)

15. Nottingham Forest (City Ground)

16. Southampton (St Mary's Stadium)

17. Tottenham Hotspur (The Hotspur Stadium)

18. West Ham United (London Stadium)

19. Wolverhampton Wanderers (Molineux)

20. ¶Leeds United (Elland Road)

��The fixtures for the 2022-23 Premier League season will be released on Thursday June 16, 2022 at 9am BST/4am ET.
A total of 380 fixtures spread across 38 matchdays will be confirmed on that date, although many will be subject to change due to television scheduling.

Source: Goal
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:58am On May 30, 2022
I just saw a person saying Messi is more complete than ronaldo. I guess almost 90% of everyone in this post DOSENT know the meaning of complete player.
To be a complete player you must have
Goalscoring with mainfoot
Playmaking
Dribbling
Clutch
Freekicks
Penalties
Good Positioning
Long range shooter
Good heading
Good Weak foot
Speed
Skills
Defending
Assist
For those clowns that will say there is difference between complete player and complete goalscorer ��. Remember a goalscorer is also a player. To be a complete player you also have to possess the attribute of a complete goalscorer and total attribute overall. You are not meant to lack anything at all apart from goalkeeping. Looking at all time complete player if your favorite player don't have all of this attribute he shouldn't be called a complete player.

For me looking at all time there is only 1 player that possess every attribute in those list and it is the GOAT CR7

Cc: GuyFawkes7
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:00am On May 30, 2022
If we should use messi fans logic, let's deduct trophies cr7 won at Madrid you still have
3 premier leagues
A UCL trophy
2 Fa cups
Nations league Cup
Euro Cup
2 serie A and
2 coppa italias
let's deduct juventus trophies from cr7 collection you're still left with 6 trophies
Now fr messi if we should remove barcelona trophies frm his collection he's only left with 2 copa America and ligue 1. but according to messi fans Madrid made cr7 became great. Not to mention he won a balon dor without Madrid. Pls make it make sense!!! �
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:00am On May 30, 2022
Nottingham Forest - 2 UCL
Chelsea - 2 UCL

Nottingham Forest - 7 league titles
Chelsea - 6 league titles

Nottingham Forest - 3 times relegated
Chelsea - 5 times relegated

When you're small, you're small �

1 Like

Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:08am On May 30, 2022
⭐ Gareth Southgate on Jack Grealish:

�️ "You are beginning to see a much more mature team player on the pitch, he's learned a lot positionally. Tactically, his working without the ball has improved over a period of 18 months. He just wants to enjoy his football"

� Gareth Southgate on Jack Grealish:

�️ "It's interesting that I spent the whole summer getting hammered for not picking him [for England], now I'm being told I shouldn't be picking him. But that's my word..

(Via @MailSport)
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:09am On May 30, 2022
�| Most Goals in Europe in 2021/22 Season (UEFA’s Top 5 Leagues):

1. #ManCity - 150
2. #LFC - 147
3. #BayernMunich - 143
4. #Chelsea - 122
5. #RealMadrid - 119

Europe’s Top Scorers �
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:09am On May 30, 2022
The 2022-23 Premier League:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Bournemouth ⬆️
Brentford
Brighton
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Fulham ⬆️
Leeds
Leicester
Liverpool
Man City
Man Utd
Newcastle
Nottingham Forest ⬆️
Southampton
Tottenham
West Ham
Wolves
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:10am On May 30, 2022
Rodri on winning the #PL title: "It's an honour to be part of this great team that Txiki Begiristain has created. Conquering the Premier League is the reward for great effort in every way. It's the most brutal competition. Winning the title was coupled with how we won it..."

Rodri: "It seemed that we were losing all the work of nine months. We were leaving [with nothing]. That's why after the comeback, people ended up crying, euphoric!"

Rodri: "I had seen [Pep] Guardiola dancing [after #ManCity won the #PL title], but only a few moves. Crying like he did comes from inside you. He indicates what it means to win..."

Rodri on his future: "In football, you never know. I lean towards projects in which I can grow and I think that right now the #ManCity project is spectacular!"

Rodri: "The #ManCity dressing room is like the UN: Algerians, Portuguese, Spanish, French… Very good atmosphere. Spanish is spoken a lot... I can't imagine a Madrid kitman throwing himself on the floor like ours in the dressing room at the #PL title celebration!"

Rodri on the Real Madrid defeat: "The worst day of my life. We ended disappointed. I remember Pep Guardiola gave us two days off after that, made us disconnect. It was key. When we came back, he made us see we had something to fight for. We regained strength."

Rodri on the #ManCity project: "A team is being built with a clear idea. We lack the #UCL, it's evident, but we're close. That winning mentality is also built. These years are experience. Little by little, we're there: Finalists last year, close this year..."

[via @diarioas]
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:16am On May 30, 2022
GuyFawkes7:
Rodri on winning the #PL title: "It's an honour to be part of this great team that Txiki Begiristain has created. Conquering the Premier League is the reward for great effort in every way. It's the most brutal competition. Winning the title was coupled with how we won it..."

Rodri: "It seemed that we were losing all the work of nine months. We were leaving [with nothing]. That's why after the comeback, people ended up crying, euphoric!"

Rodri: "I had seen [Pep] Guardiola dancing [after #ManCity won the #PL title], but only a few moves. Crying like he did comes from inside you. He indicates what it means to win..."

Rodri on his future: "In football, you never know. I lean towards projects in which I can grow and I think that right now the #ManCity project is spectacular!"

Rodri: "The #ManCity dressing room is like the UN: Algerians, Portuguese, Spanish, French… Very good atmosphere. Spanish is spoken a lot... I can't imagine a Madrid kitman throwing himself on the floor like ours in the dressing room at the #PL title celebration!"

Rodri on the Real Madrid defeat: "The worst day of my life. We ended disappointed. I remember Pep Guardiola gave us two days off after that, made us disconnect. It was key. When we came back, he made us see we had something to fight for. We regained strength."

Rodri on the #ManCity project: "A team is being built with a clear idea. We lack the #UCL, it's evident, but we're close. That winning mentality is also built. These years are experience. Little by little, we're there: Finalists last year, close this year..."

[via @diarioas]

Manchester City for lifeeeeeee

Once a Cityzen

The Sky Blues��
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:17am On May 30, 2022
Manchester City joined the Football League in 1892, and won their first major honour, the FA Cup, in 1904. The club had success in the late 1960s and early 1970s, winning the League, European Cup Winners Cup, FA Cup and League Cup under the management of Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison. After losing the 1981 FA Cup Final, the club went through a period of decline, culminating in relegation to the third tier of English football for the only time in its history in 1998. They won promotion back to the top tier in 2001–02 and have remained in the Premier League since.

The club received considerable financial investment in both playing staff and facilities following its takeover by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan through the Abu Dhabi United Group in 2008,[4] winning the FA Cup in 2011 and the Premier League in 2012, followed by another League title in 2014. Under the management of Pep Guardiola, City won the Premier League in 2018, becoming the only Premier League team to attain 100 points in a single season. In 2019, they won four trophies, completing an unprecedented sweep of all domestic trophies in England and becoming the first English men's team to win the domestic treble.[5] In addition to winning the third Premier League title in the Guardiola era, City reached their first European Cup final in 2021, where they lost to Chelsea. In 2022, City won the Premier League for the fourth time in five years notable for their intense rivalry with Liverpool F.C.; two out of those four seasons were dominated by the teams, with each achieving at least 90 points in the final League standings, and City winning it by a point on both occasions.

Manchester City's revenue was the fifth highest of a football club in the world in the 2018–19 season at €568.4 million.[6] In 2019, Forbes estimated the club was the fifth most valuable in the world at $2.69 billion.[7] The club is owned by the City Football Group Limited, a British-based[8] holding company valued at £3.73 (US$4.cool billion in November 2019.[9]

Source: Wikipedia||https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C.
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by complexBoss12: 9:55am On May 30, 2022
Conference League
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 10:01am On May 30, 2022
GOALKEEPERS:

Zack Steffen - United States of America
ZACK
STEFFEN

Ederson - Brazil
EDERSON

Scott Carson - England
SCOTT
CARSON

Arijanet Muric - Kosovo
ARIJANET
MURIC
(ON LOAN49

DEFENDERS:

Kyle Walker - England
KYLE
WALKER

Ruben Dias - Portugal
RUBEN
DIAS

John Stones - England
JOHN
STONES

Nathan Ake - Netherlands
NATHAN
AKE

Oleksandr Zinchenko - Ukraine
OLEKSANDR
ZINCHENKO

Aymeric Laporte - Spain
AYMERIC
LAPORTE

João Cancelo - Portugal
JOÃO
CANCELO

MIDFIELDERS:

Ilkay Gundogan - Germany
ILKAY
GUNDOGAN

Jack Grealish - England
JACK
GREALISH

Rodrigo - Spain
RODRIGO

Kevin De Bruyne - Belgium
KEVIN
DE BRUYNE

Bernardo Silva - Portugal
BERNARDO
SILVA

Fernandinho - Brazil
FERNANDINHO

Phil Foden - Wngland
PHIL
FODEN

Cole Palmer -England
COLE
PALMER

FORWARDS:

Raheem Sterling - England
RAHEEM
STERLING

Gabriel Jesus - Brazil
GABRIEL
JESUS

Riyad Mahrez - Algeria
RIYAD
MAHREZ

(ON LOAN)
Julian Alvarez - Argentina
JULIAN
ALVAREZ

MANAGERS:
Pep Guardiola - Spain
PEP
GUARDIOLA

ASSISTANT MANAGERS:

Rodolfo Borrell - Spain
RODOLFO
BORRELL

Lorenzo Buenaventura - Spain
LORENZO
BUENAVENTURA

Manel Estiarte - Spain
MANEL
ESTIARTE

Juan Manuel Lillo - Spain
JUAN
MANUEL LILLO

Xabier Mancisidor - Spain
XABIER
MANCISIDOR

Carles Planchart - Spain
CARLES
PLANCHART

Carlos Vicens
CARLOS
VICENS

Richard Wright
RICHARD
WRIGHT
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 11:07am On May 30, 2022
Chelsea beat ATM, Sevilla, real Madrid and Villarreal last season but no one is saying that.
Real Madrid beat Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City.
Now some laliga fans are saying that Spain is more competitive than England.

It took the last game in EPL to determine who will go home with the trophy.
But in laliga...real Madrid won it with 13point difference to 2nd place Barcelona.

Teams that has won UCL in EPL
Liverpool
Chelsea
Man U
Nottingham forest
Astonvilla.

Team that has won the UCL in laliga
Barcelona
Real Madrid.

Last 4 seasons in the UCL final
Liverpool vs Tottenham
PSG vs Baryern
Chelsea vs Man City
Liverpool vs real Madrid

As u can see... In the last 4 seasons it's only one season that an England team didn't reach the UCL final.
Where as a Spanish team has only made it once.

Please laliga fans stop this comparison between England and Spain cause ur'e just disgracing urself �.

Cause u Know... That the only match u watch is when real Madrid or Barcelona are playing.
Can u imagine someone going to watch a match between eibar and Cadiz ���.

Ur league is not competitive compare to EPL.
Imagine... Laliga big team
Barcelona
ATM
Real Madrid.
Where as in EPL
Chelsea
Man City
Man U
Tottenham
Liverpool
Arsenal.

With this point of mine, I hope u have realized that saying laliga is more competitive than EPL will make u look like someone that watches football through radio.. thank u
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 11:07am On May 30, 2022
SUMMARY OF FOOTBALL

Most UCL titles(club)- Real Madrid (14)
Most UCL titles(player)- Paco Gento (6)
Most trophies�(club)- Al Ahly (121)
Most trophies�(player)- Dani Alves (43)
Most World Cup� titles(team)- Brazil (5)
Most World Cup� titles(player)- Pele (3)
�������English team with most UCL- Liverpool (6)
��Spanish team with most UCL- Real Madrid (14)
��Italian team with most UCL- AC milan (7)
��German team with most UCL- Bayern (6)
��French team with most UCL- Marseille (1)
Teams that won the treble in a single year (League + secondary cup + UCL)
Barcelona��(2 times), Bayern Munich ��(2 times), Man Utd�������(1 time), Inter��(1 time)
Most AFCON titles- Egypt�� (7)
Most Copa America titles- Argentina�� & Uruguay��(15)
Most Euros titles- Germany�� & Spain�� (3)
Most goals⚽- Ronaldo (813)
Most assists�- Messi (364)
Most dribbles completed�- Messi (2,963)
Most hat tricks⚡⚡⚡- Pele (92)
Most free kicks�- Juninho (77)
Most penalties�- Ronaldo (144)
Most ballon d'ors� in history- Messi(7)
Most European golden boots⚽ in history- Messi (6)
Most best Playmaker awards�️ in history- Messi (4)
Most Man of the Match�- Messi (297)
Most individual awards won� in history- Messi (102)
Most UCL goals- Ronaldo (140)
Most World Cup goals- Miroslav Klose (16)
Highest goalscorer in South America - Messi��(81)
Highest goalscorer in Europe- Ronaldo�� (115)
Highest goalscorer in Africa- Godfrey Chitalu�� (79)
Defenders that won ballon dor- Beckenbauer, Sammer & Cannavaro
Only goalkeeper to win ballon dor- Lev Yashin
Defender with most goals- Ronald Koeman (239)
Goalkeeper with most goals- Rogério Ceni (131)
Only African to win Ballon d'or- George Weah (Liberian��)

Most valuable club- Barcelona��& Real Madrid�� ($5.1bn each)
Largest football stadium- Rungrado in North Korea (114,000�)
Highest attendance in a match- 199,854� (Brazil vs Uruguay, WC 1950)
Most expensive trophy- World Cup� ($20m)

1 Like

Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 11:11am On May 30, 2022
5 Reasons why India don't play football.
1) FIFA were confused, after India scored a goal against their opponent, they spent 30 minute dancing on the pitch.
Like that booom, first half ended.
So FIFA said: go and continue dancing untill we call u again.

2) they won Nigeria 99-1 , so if they were allowed to play, they will turn football to cricket.

3) India confused FIFA.. how will ur opponent score against u and u started singing and dancing.

4) Ghana against India HT 2-0( Ghana are leading). Second half 70 minute still 2-0 .
85 minute still 2-0. 90minute still 2-0
2minute has been added as extra time.
Boom then one Indian fan called the Indian striker name loudly, Raaaaaaaaaj!
And the rest is history, FT Ghana 2-82 India. ���

5)They were banned by FIFA in the 1970s for refusing to wear boots during world cup alongside Bulgaria which Bulgaria later apologize and were forgiven but India are yet to pay fine and apologize.
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 11:13am On May 30, 2022
I want to be better than Messi and Ronaldo�.

Modern babalawo: my son ur'e welcome
Me: thank you baba.
Modern babalawo: I know why ur'e here. u want to become a footballer greater than Messi and Ronaldo �.
Me: yes baba�.
Morden babalawo: ok wait let me consult the gods on my laptop.
Me: ok baba ( thinking). baba gods on laptop again �, nai bi say the gods don dey use technology be that o�.
morden babalawo: shut up! before I turn u to isewu( goat head)�.

Me:�
morden babalawo: u want to become a greater footballer than Messi and Ronaldo or not.
Me: yes ooo, baba I want it badly �.
Morden babalawo: goood, ( consulting the gods on his laptop)..... the gods just sent me an SMS through my laptop that says, for u to become a player greater than Messi and Ronaldo, u must bring a picture of Maguire.. holding a medal.

Me: �, Maguire picture... holding medal �.
baba why not make I go fight lion then remove d lion teeth come give u, cause that one go dey easy pass ooo�( in pidgin English).
Morden babalawo: no the gods won't accept that, just bring Maguire picture.
Me: Ahhhh!�
Morden babalawo: secondly, u will choose whether u will not marry untill Tottenham wins the EPL or Man City wins the UCL.
me: Ahhhh! , so to become a footballer greater than Messi and Ronaldo hard like this( pidgin English)�, baba all this choice na suicide mission, please help me to talk to the gods so that they can change it�.

Morden babalawo: which club do u support?
Me: Chelsea �.
Morden babalawo: after all that are met, u must pray that ur enemy ( Man U) wins a trophy next season if not, it will not work at all.

Me: baba I dey come....piss dey worry me, make I go piss �( running)�.
Morden babalawo: ok.
Me: (after running away) nothing wey dem want tell me, this baba na Man U fan �, na Man U fan him be���( pidgin English).
through practice, I can become a player greater than Messi and Ronaldo.
after all, practice makes perfect �.
make i nor mind this baba, he want just kill me�
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 11:25am On May 30, 2022
I swear Nottingham Forest � vawulence go sweet die next season

Imagine Forest vs arsenal 4_0

Headline: Gunners went to Forest for nothing ��
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 11:35am On May 30, 2022
Football Clubs To Watch Out For in next year Champions League.

1. Liverpool FC 98%
2. Man City FC 94%
3. FC Barcelona 90%
4. PSG FC 86%
5. Real Madrid CF 82%
6. AC Milan FC 78%
7. Tottenham FC 74%

(8.) I know you are Looking for Chelsea and Painchester fc. Mark my words, they won't even be a threat in the Carabao Cup later on finish top 4. You can screen shot this if you want. Majority of Chelsea key players are leaving and we aren't guaranteed that Chelsea new signings will quickly adapt to English football, as for my dear neighbours Painchester fc, remember that success can't be achieved over night. Rome wasn't built in a day. You'll continue suffering from trophyless disease maybe in 2030��
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Welcome To Our Thread Cityzens!! smiley

Manchester City F.C. Global Cityzens Thread

===========ஜ۩۞۩ஜ===========

███★☆ MAN CITY FC HISTORY ☆★███

Manchester City Football Club is an English Premier League football club based in Manchester. Founded in 1880 as St. Mark's (West Gorton), they became Ardwick Association Football Club in 1887 and Manchester City in 1894.

The club's most successful period was in the late 1960s and early 1970s when they won the League Championship, the FA Cup, the League Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup under the management team of Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison and with players including Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee and Francis Lee.

----------------------------------------

Honours:

LEAGUES: First Division (1889–1992)/Premier League (1993–present) Winners (cool: 1936–37, 1967–68, 2011–12, 13–14, 17-18, 18-19, 20-21, 21-22

Second Division/First Division Winners (7): 1898–99, 1902–03, 1909–10, 1927–28, 1946–47, 1965–66, 2001–02

Third Division Play-offs Winners (1): 1998–99

CUPS: FA Cup Winners (6): 1904, 1934, 1956, 1969, 2011, 2019

Football League Cup Winners (cool: 1970, 1976, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021

FA Community Shield Winners (6): 1937, 1968, 1972, 2012, 2018, 2019

EUROPEAN: UEFA Cup Winners' Cup Winners (1): 1970

-------------------------------------------

Manchester City FC

Nickname: The Sky Blues, Man City, The Citizens, Cityzens

Club Slogan: Pride in Battle

Founded:1894

Manager: Pep Guardiola

Stadium: Etihad Stadium

Capacity: 55,097

Thank you for joining this THREAD!!!!!

Keep on supporting 'THE SKY BLUES'!!!!!

#CTWD ���
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2022
��AGES OF TOP EURO CLUBS AND THEIR TOTAL TROPHIES WON IN TOP FLIGHT FOOTBALL ⚽

*SPAIN��*
��FC Barcelona : 122 years
92 Trophies�

��Réal Madrid : 120 years
94 Trophies�

��At. Madrid : 119 years
30 Trophies�

*ENGLAND�������*
������� Man United : 144 years
66 Trophies�

������� Man City : 142 years
29 Trophies�

������� Tottenham : 139 years
24 Trophies�

������� Arsenal : 136 years
48 Trophies�

������� Liverpool : 130 years
65 Trophies�

������� Chelsea : 117 years
32 Trophies�

*FRANCE��*
�� Marseille : 120 years
26 Trophies�

�� Paris SG : 51 years
45 Trophies�

*ITALY��*
�� Juventus : 124 years
70 Trophies�

�� Inter Milan : 114 years
42 Trophies�

�� AC Milan : 122 years
49 Trophies�

*GERMANY��*
�� Bayern Munich : 122 years
80 Trophies�

�� B. Dortmund : 112 years
22 Trophies�

1 Like

Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
MOST GOALS IN HISTORY

1.Ronaldo�- 815⚽ (games:1,121�)
2. Bican�- 805⚽ (games:530�)
3. Romario�- 772⚽ (games:994�)
4. Messi- 769⚽ (games:974�)
5. Pele- 767⚽ (games:831�)
6. Puskas- 746⚽ (games:754�)
7. Gerd Muller- 735⚽ (games:793�)
8. Eusebio- 623⚽ (games:639�)
9. Lewandowski- 584⚽ (games:804�)
10. Ferenc Deak- 576⚽ (unknown)
11. Uwe Seeler- 575⚽ (games:649�)
12. Maravilha- 575⚽ (unknown)
13. Ibrahimovic- 572⚽ (games:945�)
14. Hugo Sanchez- 562⚽ (games:956�)
15. Di Stefano- 530⚽ (unknown)
16. Suarez- 519⚽ (games:830�)
17. Eto'o- 428⚽ (games:882�)
18. David Villa- 425⚽ (games:761�)
19. Benzema- 425⚽ (games:847�)
20. Raúl- 424⚽ (games:1,017�)
21. Aguero- 422⚽ (games:770�)
22. Cavani- 416⚽ (games: 745�)
23. Neymar- 415⚽ (games:677�)
24. Ronaldo��- 414⚽ (games:616�)
25. Thierry Henry- 411⚽ (games: 912�)
26. Huntelaar- 408⚽ (games:736�)
27. Alan Shearer- 383⚽ (games:741�)
28. Van Nistelrooy- 381⚽ (games: 658�)
29. Dzeko- 380⚽ (games:845�)
30. Hulk- 367⚽ (games:710�)
31. Drogba- 366⚽ (games:792�)
32. Rooney- 366⚽ (games:884�)
33. Higuain- 352⚽ (games:765�)
34. Lukaku- 342⚽ (games:665�)

Goal ratio
1. Bican�
2. Puskas�
3. Eusebio�
4. Gerd Muller
5. Pele
6. Maravilha
7. Messi
8. Romario
9. Ronaldo��
10. Lewandowski
11. Ronaldo��
12. Suarez
13. Neymar
14. Ibrahimovic
15. Hugo
16. Van Nistelrooy
17. Villa
18. Cavani
19. Huntelaar
20. Aguero
21. Hulk
22. Shearer
23. Lukaku
24. Benzema
25. Eto'o
26. Drogba
27. Higuain
28. Henry
29. Dzeko
30. Raul
31. Rooney

Assists coming soon...
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
RONALDO INTERNATIONAL GOALS

Luxembourg- 9⚽ (ranked 94�)
Lithuania- 7⚽ (ranked 138�)
Andorra- 6⚽ (ranked 153�)
Armenia- 5⚽ (ranked 92�)
Latvia- 5⚽ (ranked 135�)
Estonia- 4⚽ (ranked 110�)
Faroe Island- 4⚽ (ranked 124�)
North Ireland- 3⚽ (ranked 54�)
Saudi Arabia- 2⚽ (ranked 50�)
Azerbaijan- 2⚽ (ranked 129�)
Cyprus- 2⚽ (ranked 105�)
Kazakhstan- 2⚽ (ranked 125�)
Herzegovina- 2⚽ (ranked 59�)
Finland- 1⚽ (ranked 57�)
Greece- 1⚽ (ranked 55�)
Ghana- 1⚽ (ranked 60�)
Iceland- 1⚽ (ranked 63�)
Panama- 1⚽ (ranked 61�)
North Korea- 1⚽ (ranked 109�)
New Zealand- 1⚽ (ranked 101�)
Qatar- 1⚽ (ranked 51� )

Ronaldo have scored 61 goals against less privileged teams

Comrades, if we remove 61 from 117...e go remain only 56 legit goals

His fans will still comman cry under dis post...watch����
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
SUMMARY OF FOOTBALL

Most UCL titles(club)- Real Madrid (14)
Most UCL titles(player)- Paco Gento (6)
Most trophies�(club)- Al Ahly (121)
Most trophies�(player)- Dani Alves (43)
Most World Cup� titles(team)- Brazil (5)
Most World Cup� titles(player)- Pele (3)
�������English team with most UCL- Liverpool (6)
��Spanish team with most UCL- Real Madrid (14)
��Italian team with most UCL- AC milan (7)
��German team with most UCL- Bayern (6)
��French team with most UCL- Marseille (1)
Teams that won the treble in a single year (League + secondary cup + UCL)
Barcelona��(2 times), Bayern Munich ��(2 times), Man Utd�������(1 time), Inter��(1 time)
Most AFCON titles- Egypt�� (7)
Most Copa America titles- Argentina�� & Uruguay��(15)
Most Euros titles- Germany�� & Spain�� (3)
Most goals⚽- Ronaldo (813)
Most assists�- Messi (364)
Most dribbles completed�- Messi (2,963)
Most hat tricks⚡⚡⚡- Pele (92)
Most free kicks�- Juninho (77)
Most penalties�- Ronaldo (144)
Most ballon d'ors� in history- Messi(7)
Most European golden boots⚽ in history- Messi (6)
Most best Playmaker awards�️ in history- Messi (4)
Most Man of the Match�- Messi (297)
Most individual awards won� in history- Messi (102)
Most UCL goals- Ronaldo (140)
Most World Cup goals- Miroslav Klose (16)
Highest goalscorer in South America - Messi��(81)
Highest goalscorer in Europe- Ronaldo�� (115)
Highest goalscorer in Africa- Godfrey Chitalu�� (79)
Defenders that won ballon dor- Beckenbauer, Sammer & Cannavaro
Only goalkeeper to win ballon dor- Lev Yashin
Defender with most goals- Ronald Koeman (239)
Goalkeeper with most goals- Rogério Ceni (131)
Only African to win Ballon d'or- George Weah (Liberian��)

Most valuable club- Barcelona��& Real Madrid�� ($5.1bn each)
Largest football stadium- Rungrado in North Korea (114,000�)
Highest attendance in a match- 199,854� (Brazil vs Uruguay, WC 1950)
Most expensive trophy- World Cup� ($20m)
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
MESSI WITH ARGENTINA��

2005 U-20 youth world cup�✅
Top scorer- Messi��
Best player of the tournament(golden ball)- Messi��
Messi scored 2 goals in the final⚽⚽
2007 Copa America (runners up�)
Top scorer- Robinho
Top assists- Elano
Golden ball- Robinho
Best young player of the tournament- Messi��
Olympics 2008��✅
Top scorer- Giuseppe Rossi
Best player of the tournament- Messi��
Messi assisted the only (1) goal in the final�
2015 Copa America (runners up�)
Top scorer- Vargas, Guerrero
Top assists- Messi��, Valvidia
Best player of the tournament- Messi��
2014 World cup (runners up�)
Top scorer- James Rodriguez
Top assists- Cuadrado, Kroos
Copa America 2021�✅
Top scorer-Messi��
Top assists- Messi��
0 goals & assists in the final for Messi➖
Finalissma 2022 final�✅
Man Of The Match- Messi��
Messi provided 2 assists in the final��
RONALDO WITH PORTUGAL��

Euro 2004 (runners up�)
Top scorer- Milan Baros
Top assists- Karel Poborsky
Best player of d tournament- Theodoros Zagorakis
Euro 2016�✅
Top scorer- Griezmann
Top assists- Hazard, Ramsey
Best player of the tournament- Griezmann
0 goals and assists in the final for ronaldo➖
Nations league 2018�✅
Top scorer- Mitrovic
Top assists- Mkhitaryan
Best player of the tournament- Bernardo Silva
0 goals and assists in the final for ronaldo➖
Euro 2020❌ (round of 16)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��, Schick
Top assists- Steven Zuber
Best player of d tournament- Donnarumma
It's not by scoring 100 international uselezz goals
Messi international career is far far better than ronaldo's own

Stats don't lie...People lie
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
MESSI��
�Most ballon d'ors (7)
�Most FIFA best (6)
�2nd highest UEFA best (3)
�Most European golden boots (6)
�Most best playmaker (4)
�Most MOTM (297)
�2nd highest trophies (39)�
�2nd highest active goalscorer (764)⚽
�Most Assists in history (364)�
�3rd highest hat tricks (55)
➖11th highest free kicks (58)
�Most goals in a year (91)
�Most assists in a year (36)
�2nd highest UCL goals & assists(125⚽ 36�)
�Highest goalscorer in South America (81)

RONALDO��
�2nd highest ballon d'ors (5)
�2nd highest FIFA best (5)
�Most UEFA best (4)
�2nd highest European golden boots (4)
❌0 best playmaker
�2nd highest MOTM (167)
➖6th highest trophies (34)�
�Most goals scored (813)⚽
➖4th highest assists (272)�
�2nd highest hat tricks (60)
➖11th highest freekicks (58)
➖5th highest goals in a year- 69
➖8th highest assists in a year- 20
�Most UCL goals & assists (140⚽ 42�)
�Highest goalscorer in Europe (115)

MESSI��
*UCL top scorer⚽- 6x
*League top scorer- 8x
*League best player- 9x
*International top scorer- 1x (copa america 2021)
*International best player of d tournament���- 3x (copa america 2015, 2021...world cup 2014 golden ball)

RONALDO��
*UCL top scorer⚽- 7x
*League top scorer- 5x
*League best player- 5x
*International top scorer- 1x (Euro 2020)
*International best player of d tournament���- 0❌

MESSI��
*4 Ballon dor in a row� (2009 to 2012)
*4 FIFA best in a row� (2009 to 2012)
*3 European golden boot in a row⚽ (2017 to 2019)
*3 Best playmaker in a row�️ (2015 to 2017)
*4 UCL top scorer in a row⚽ (2009 to 2012)

RONALDO��
*6 UCL top scorer in a row⚽ (2013 to 2018)

MESSI��
�Personal treble⚡⚡⚡
UCL 2014/15 (Barça�)
UCL top scorer- Messi⚽
UCL top assists- Messi�
UEFA best- Messi�️

La Liga 2011/12 (Real Madrid�)
La Liga top scorer- Messi⚽
La Liga top assists- Messi�
Best player of d year- Messi�️

La Liga 2017/18 (Barça�)

La Liga 2018/19 (Barça�)

Copa America 2021 (���)
Copa America top scorer- Messi⚽
Copa America top assists- Messi�
Best player (POTT)- Messi�️

RONALDO��
� Personal treble- 0❌

It's a sin comparing ronaldo to Messi
Messi is 100 times better...deal with it
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why do ronaldo fans keep lying dat ronaldo won 7 league titles and he was the top scorer in all of them

6 different ronaldo fans have told me this nonsense

Meanwhile ��

EPL 2006/07 (Man Utd�)
Top scorer- Drogba
Top assister- Fabregas & Rooney

EPL 2007/08 (Man Utd�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Fabregas

EPL 2008/09 (Man Utd�)
Top scorer- Anelka
Top assister- Van Persie & Lampard

Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Ozil

La Liga 2016/17 (Real Madrid�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Neymar

Serie A 2018/19 (Juventus�)
Top scorer- Fabio Quagliarella
Top assister- Papu Gomez

Serie A 2019/20 (Juventus�)
Top scorer- Ciro Immobile
Top assister- Papu Gomez
Ronaldo fans and fake stats are 5 & 6
We can all see ronaldo was carried by his teammates
Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
❔2013 BALLON D'OR ❔
Calendar year top scorer - Ronaldo⚽

RIBERY team honours
UCL✅
UEFA super cup ✅
Bundesliga ✅
DFB pokal✅
FIFA club world cup ✅

Individual honours
�UCL best player- Ribery (Bayern)✅
�UCL top scorer- Ronaldo (Real Madrid)❌
�UCL final Man of d match- Robben (Bayern) ❌
�Bundesliga player of d year- Ribery (Bayern)✅
�Bundesliga top scorer- Stefan Kießling❌ (Bayer leverkusen)
�Bundesliga assist leader- Ribery (Bayern)✅
�FIFA club world cup best player- Ribery (Bayern)✅
�UEFA super cup Man of d match- Ribery (Bayern)✅
�DFB pokal final Man of d match- Mario Gomez (Bayern) ❌

Individually, Ribery performed better than ronaldo�
If it's by goals, then Harry Kane should have won ballon dor in 2017 instead of ronaldo�
Since Harry Kane is the 2017 top scorer

They want Sneijder to win ballon d'or in 2010 for winning 5 trophies even though he did not perform better than Messi

But they don't want Ribery to win ballon dor after winning 5 trophies and performed better individually than ronaldo in 2013
then

But but TROPHYLESS ronaldo deserved ballon d'or that year���

Karma has fought for us already
Messi- 7 ballon d'ors
Ronaldo- 5

Ronaldo will FOREVER remain in Messi shadow
NOTHING WILL CHANGE IT...not even your tears�

1 Like

Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
MESSI & RONALDO

MESSI IMPACT IN CUPS IN WON

UCL 2005/06 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Shevchenko
Top assister- Ronaldinho & Eto'o
UEFA best- Ronaldinho

UCL 2008/09 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Xavi
UEFA best- Messi��

UCL 2010/11 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Ozil
UEFA best- Messi��

UCL 2014/15 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Messi��,Neymar, CR7��(10)
Top assister- Messi��
UEFA best- Messi��

La Liga 2008/09 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Diego Forlan
Top assister- Xavi
Best player of d year- Messi��

La Liga 2009/10 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Xavi

La Liga 2010/11 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Messi��, Ozil

La Liga 2012/13 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Iniesta, Ozil

La Liga 2014/15 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Messi��

La Liga 2015/16 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Suarez
Top assister- Messi�� & Suarez
Best player of d year- Griezmann

La Liga 2017/18 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Messi�� & Suarez

La Liga 2018/19 (Barcelona�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Messi��

Copa America 2021 (Argentina�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Messi��
Best player(POTT)- Messi��
RONALDO IMPACT IN CUPS HE WON

UCL 2007/08 (Man Utd�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Alex
UEFA best- Ronaldo��

UCL 2013/14 (Real Madrid�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Wayne Rooney
UEFA best- Ronaldo��

UCL 2015/16 (Real Madrid�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Neymar, Sanchez
UEFA best- Ronaldo��

UCL 2016/17 (Real Madrid�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Neymar
UEFA best- Ronaldo��

UCL 2017/18 (Real Madrid�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- James Milner
UEFA best- Modric

EPL 2006/07 (Man Utd�)
Top scorer- Drogba
Top assister- Fabregas & Rooney
PFA player of d year- Ronaldo��

EPL 2007/08 (Man Utd�)
Top scorer- Ronaldo��
Top assister- Fabregas
PFA player of d year- Ronaldo��

EPL 2008/09 (Man Utd�)
Top scorer- Anelka
Top assister- Van Persie & Lampard
PFA player of d year- Giggs

Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Ozil

La Liga 2016/17 (Real Madrid�)
Top scorer- Messi��
Top assister- Neymar

Serie A 2018/19 (Juventus�)
Top scorer- Fabio Quagliarella
Top assister- Papu Gomez
MVP- Ronaldo��

Serie A 2019/20 (Juventus�)
Top scorer- Ciro Immobile
Top assister- Papu Gomez
MVP- Dybala

Nations league 2019 (Portugal�)
Top scorer- Mitrovic (6)
Top scorer (knockouts)- Ronaldo�� (3)
Top assister- Mkhitaryan
Best player(POTT)- Bernardo Silva

Euro 2016 (Portugal�)
Top scorer- Griezmann
Top assister- Hazard & Ramsey
Best player(POTT)- Griezmann

Note:
This shows only d major trophies out of Messi's 39 trophies & Ronaldo's 34 trophies

The two GOATs�x �
❔2010 BALLON D'OR ❔
Calendar year top scorer- Messi⚽

SNEIJDER team honours
UCL✅
Serie A✅
Copa Italia ✅
Supercopa Italia✅
FIFA club world cup✅

Individual honours
�UCL best player- Diego Milito (Inter)❌
�UCL top scorer- Messi (Barca)❌
�UCL final Man of d match- Diego Milito (Inter)❌
�Serie A player of the year- Diego Milito (Inter)❌
�Serie A top scorer- Antonio Di Natale (Udinese) ❌
�Serie A assist leader- Ronaldinho (Ac Milan) ❌
�FIFA club world cup best player- Samuel Eto'o (Inter)❌
�Copa Italia final Man of d match- Diego Milito (inter)❌
�Supercopa Italiana final Man of d match- Samuel Eto'o (inter)❌

But but Sneijder should win ballon d'or when he's not even d best player in his team��
Samuel Eto'o & Milito also won d same 5 trophies Sneijder won & even performed better than him�
So Samuel Eto'o and Milito are playing tennis abi?���

AS FOR WORLD CUP
2010 world cup winner- SPAIN❌
2010 world cup golden boot- Muller (Germany)❌
2010 world cup assist leader- Schweinsteiger (Germany)❌
2010 world cup best player- Diego Forlan (Uruguay)❌

But but Sneijder played fire �in 2010 WC...Where is Sneijder on dis list??�

Meanwhile MESSI that year:-
European golden boot✅
La Liga top scorer✅
Champions league top scorer ✅
Calendar year top scorer ✅
And he won La liga� & Supercopa�

Individually, Messi did better than Sneijder...But they want Sneijder to win ballon dor coz he won 5 trophies
Meanwhile they won't tell you penaldo did nothing and went TROPHYLESS in 2013 and dey still gave him ballon d'or����

You will know penaldo fans are confused when they are supporting both Sneijder and Iniesta for 2010 ballon for

Confused souls��
And most of them can't even spell Sneijder properly����

Later now...u will hear them saying Samuel Eto'o deserved dat ballon dor...Milito deserved that ballon dor

F00ls���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by GuyFawkes7: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Messi fans definition of a complete player
1. Most ballon d'ors in history- Messi�
2. Most European golden boots in history- still Messi�
3. Most Playmaker awards in history- Messi again�
4. Most dribbles in dis decade- still Messi�
5. Most Man Of The Match awards in history (both league & champions league)- Messi again�

Ronaldo fans definition of a complete player
1. Plenty Instagram followers
(as if football is played on Instagram)
2. Not drawing tattoo
(who dat one concern)
3. Selling underwears on Instagram�
4. Jumping like a kangaroo after scoring tapin
5. Scoring 813 goals... meanwhile 365 are inside the box tap ins and 144 are penalties making 509�
5. Can jump 10 kilometer high
6. Crying on Instagram after somebody wins ballon dor��
7. Smashing children phone
8. Kicking players' stomachs
9. Adapting in different leagues�
Something even Suarez did and there was no noise
100+ ⚽for Ajax.
100+ G&A⚽� for Liverpool
200+ ⚽ for Barcelona
100+ G&A⚽� for Uruguay
���

10. Scoring 115 uzelezz international goals without winning BEST player of d tournament award for Portugal before �
11. Well oiled coach sacking machine

I've always said Ronaldo is an average player...it's a clear fact
Coz he has no talent...even Santi Maximin in Newcastle has more talent than him
To control ball properly...wahala�
And he can't even dribble at all�

I've never seen a more OVERHYPED player in my ENTIRE LIFE

But some f00ls will still compare dis same average player with Maradona, Messi and Ronaldinho
People funny shaa���

Ronaldo is an average player
Instead of crying...PROVE ME WRONG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season by tunize(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
GuyFawkes7:
5 Reasons why India don't play football.
1) FIFA were confused, after India scored a goal against their opponent, they spent 30 minute dancing on the pitch.
Like that booom, first half ended.
So FIFA said: go and continue dancing untill we call u again.

2) they won Nigeria 99-1 , so if they were allowed to play, they will turn football to cricket.

3) India confused FIFA.. how will ur opponent score against u and u started singing and dancing.

4) Ghana against India HT 2-0( Ghana are leading). Second half 70 minute still 2-0 .
85 minute still 2-0. 90minute still 2-0
2minute has been added as extra time.
Boom then one Indian fan called the Indian striker name loudly, Raaaaaaaaaj!
And the rest is history, FT Ghana 2-82 India. ���

5)They were banned by FIFA in the 1970s for refusing to wear boots during world cup alongside Bulgaria which Bulgaria later apologize and were forgiven but India are yet to pay fine and apologize.
Where the clip when dem use win 99-1 and 2-82 make una small small lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking / Fansbox18, Rep Ur Club ,air Ur Views ,matchdaylive And Lots More / Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.