Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,583 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Prayer Attract What You Desire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prayer Attract What You Desire (266 Views)

I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Yet As Rich As You Desire / Who Is The Person You Desire To Meet In Life And Have An Handshake With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Attract What You Desire by OlapejuB: 9:01am On May 30, 2022
There is nothing impossible for God to do. His word is yea and amen. You need to study the word of God, meditate on them and quote them when and where necessary. Holy Spirit will interpret and help you. The word of God teaches us what to do when faced with issues. Here are what you can say and work on when faced with financial problems.
Haggai 2:8 God says gold and silver are His.
Will He not give us when we ask Him and do what we are supposed to do. When we are committed, hardworking, save and invest. God will multiply our finance and give us breakthrough. Know more Bible verses on money: https://youtube.com/shorts/iuFhnmZOJ-s?feature=share

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake ESA Pet Letter (for Those In The US) / Is It Okay To Eat Gluttonous At My In-laws House,if They Said Feel At Home / Landmark Food & Beverage West Africa 2022 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.