Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting! (785 Views)

Website Design And Hosting At N5,000 / 2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting! / How To Earn $6000 Plus 7 Day Free Vacation In 150 Resorts Of Your Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting! by saidakeem: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
Features
, Free Training on Website Design with Dreamweaver and Web Applications!!!
, Domain Registration!!!
, Hosting your Website & Others!!!

Date: Wednesday, 17th August - 18th August, 2011.

Booking For A Seat

Subject: SEAT BOOKING
Text (SEAT) (FULLNAME) (E-MAIL) SEND TO: seat@akonnectservices.com
e.g: (SEAT) (sAID AKEEM) saidakeem@akonnectservices.com then SEND TO: seat@akonnectservices.com

Limited Seat Available.
Re: 2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting! by DualCore1: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
With due respect, your seminar lacks the technical knowledge to take up this course. Please stop breeding these kinda designers that will develop sites like yours or worse.

Really sorry if this looks like I am killing your business but in the long run I am protecting the industry.

Please do not hold this seminar.

We should not do all sorts of junk inĀ  the name of FREE. We are not beggars so do not treat us like we have no choice when things are given to us FREE of charge.

I am serious, do not hold this seminar. I am not interested now in what you want to tell me about the quality of the instructors because that's just bull, no sane instructor will let you publicize your site in an advert for a web design seminar. Seriously you will just end up producing more crappy designers like most Nigerian Universities produce hundreds of crappy Computer Science students yearly.

For those who came here with the hope of learning webdesign, just so you don't think I have dashed your hopes you can go to www.w3schools.com and learn. It certainly will take more than 2 days though.
Re: 2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting! by hostsleek(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
@Dual Core
Thx for posting my thought.
Re: 2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting! by swaggerboi2011: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2011
eyahhh

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Wth Joomla + Xammp Server / Upcoming Entertainment Shopping Social Network. Calling For Proposals. / When Last Did You Check Your Pagerank? Do You Care To Know The Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.