Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. (455 Views)

Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) / Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Igbofam2: 9:56am On May 30, 2022
Nikolai Kolomoets from the Bor district, who died during a special operation in Ukraine, was posthumously presented to the Order of Courage. This is reported by the public "Marine Corps" in the social network.

It is known that Borchanin was a major and served in the 61st separate Kirkenes Red Banner Marine Corps Brigade of the Northern Fleet.

"Marines are always at the forefront, they are assigned the most difficult tasks," the message says.

It is noted that Kolomoets died heroically in battle.

Earlier, the administration of the urban district of Bor reported about the death of a Nizhny Novgorod soldier . The regional authorities expressed condolences to the family and friends of Nikolai Kolomoyets, without specifying the date and place of his death.

Recall that memorial plaques in memory of the Borchans who died during the special operation in Ukraine will appear at three city schools.

https://newsroom24.ru/news/zhizn/247231/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2022
More useless propaganda fake news.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by ken6488(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2022
grin Best in posting fake news

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Igbofam2: 11:10am On May 30, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Lmao grin

You frustrated Putin bots. cheesy

I will keep serving you mega doses of frustration.

E say na fake news grin

The link is a Russian news site. Do you want more links from Russian media houses?

Just say yes let me send you 4 more declaring same news cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by RepoMan007: 11:18am On May 30, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
I understand Russia spends billions of dollars in shady propaganda and population control campaign. Seem they have presence on Nairaland also.

3 Likes

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Boss469(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2022
Slava ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Bentizil: 12:18pm On May 30, 2022
RepoMan007:
I understand Russia spends billions of dollars in shady propaganda and population control campaign. Seem they have presence on Nairaland also.
You understand nothing..
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by nsiba: 1:11pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by DerrickzB: 1:54pm On May 30, 2022
nsiba:
Check out how they bomb this one, na DerrickzB mumu boys...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/russian-soldier-finger-ukraine-drone-b2090156.html?utm_content=Echobox

Hehehe nsiba my guy!!! I no get boys abeg ooo!!

But are you aware that the coalition of Ukraine, Ewu and US is about failing Wahala Dey come for una grand comedian!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by nsiba: 1:59pm On May 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

Hehehe nsiba my guy!!! I no get boys abeg ooo!!

But are you aware that the coalition of Ukraine, Ewu and US is about failing Wahala Dey come for una grand comedian!!

I know you and Putin like smoking cheap iced weed from Siberia, de there while Ukraine de systematically and intelligently de strike your miserable rats
Mumu Russian you think na by bombing empty buildings

2 Likes

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Svlla: 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
The Russian MoD confirmed the strike on the control point of the Operational Command "South" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Novy Bug, which was reported in the morning. According to the information received, 37 officers, including 3 generals, were killed as a result of the strike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Igbofam2: 4:41pm On May 30, 2022
Svlla:
The Russian MoD confirmed the strike on the control point of the Operational Command "South" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Novy Bug, which was reported in the morning. According to the information received, 37 officers, including 3 generals, were killed as a result of the strike.

I guess Russian troops do not die grin grin

20 plus 63 plus 67 is what? 150 right? grin

150 dead Russians between yesterday and today
grin

3 Likes

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Kelvin3476: 4:53pm On May 30, 2022
IGBOFAM U WAN KILL ALL OF OUR PROPAGANDA SHOUTING PUTARDS HERE ABI ? U ARE GIVING THEM OVERDOSE OH.

2 Likes

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by Igbofam2: 4:57pm On May 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
IGBOFAM U WAN KILL ALL OF OUR PROPAGANDA SHOUTING PUTARDS HERE ABI ? U ARE GIVING THEM OVERDOSE OH.

They think they can shut me up by jumping on.my threads just to show fake news up and down grin

Werey people

1 Like

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by DerrickzB: 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
[s]
nsiba:

I know you and Putin like smoking cheap iced weed from Siberia, de there while Ukraine de systematically and intelligently de strike your miserable rats
Mumu Russian you think na by bombing empty buildings
[/s]

I don’t know if it’s cow dunk you inhale or you are just naturally demented!! So with everything happening in Ukraine, you can open your mouth and say Ukraine is pounding Russia

I now know you are empty headed and just talking because you want to talk, not because you have anything reasonable to say!!! nsiba the goay!! nsiba the slowpoke!! Try get sense

3 Likes

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by nsiba: 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

I don’t know if it’s cow dunk you inhale or you are just naturally demented!! So with everything happening in Ukraine, you can open your mouth and say Ukraine is pounding Russia

I now know you are empty headed and just talking because you want to talk, not because you have anything reasonable to say!!! nsiba the goay!! nsiba the slowpoke!! Try get sense

1 Like

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by nsiba: 6:34pm On May 30, 2022
Igbofam2:

They think they can shut me up by jumping on.my threads just to show fake news up and down grin

Werey people

You rock bro POOtin like DerrickzB and his legions of buffoon-s tremble at your mention

Thunder fire his stinking black nyash

1 Like

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by DerrickzB: 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
[s]
nsiba:

You rock bro POOtin like DerrickzB and his legions of buffoon-s tremble at your mention

Thunder fire his stinking black nyash
[/s]

Born by mistake!!! Chest pain go kpai you!!
Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by KillerCrocodile: 2:04am On May 31, 2022
Another food for the maggots...

Slava Ukraini...... Glory to the Heroes.

Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:29pm On May 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
What makes it fake?..is it because he reported that a Russian soldier was killed in Ukraine?

Give me names of media outlets that are better than: REUTERS,SKY News,AFP,AP,CNN, ALJAZEERA,TRT, DW NEWS, EURO NEWS.COM,BBC, FRANCE 24?...

I also watch & listen to PRESS TV, CGTN,NDTV,RT.

So please give me the names of those media outlets that you trust 100%?
Re: Russian High Ranking Officer Major Nikolai Kolomoets Killed By Ukrainian Forces. by ocelot2006(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2022
A Major is now a high ranking rank? Since when?

(1) (Reply)

Hungarian Parliament Speaker Laszlo Says Volodymyr Zelensky Has Mental Problems. / Main Reason Sanctions On Russia Failed Badly / Irish Community Rejoice Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.