Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Inflation: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area?? (181 Views)

Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inflation: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area?? by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:37am On May 30, 2022
This morning, a neighbor bought kerosene from the black market at 900 naira a litre at the black market.

Filling stations are selling 800-850 a litre.

It's just unbelievable! Why will a litre of Kerosene be sold for such price??

How much is the product in your area??
Re: Inflation: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area?? by blackboy(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2022
Last time I bought i was told it was N350 and was telling someone who told me N700 as at last week.
Re: Inflation: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area?? by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:10am On May 30, 2022
A friend said 800 in her place.

How can one litre of Kerosene be sold at such price??

Present and Past Governments in this country really did us bad in every sense of the word.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: How Supreme Court Judgment Dismissed Wike’s Probe Panel Indictmen / Why Must It Be Southern And Northern Ticket??????? / Can Blockchain Stop Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.