Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Are You Selling? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are You Selling? (216 Views)

Who Are You Selling To / WHAT ARE YOU SELLING AND HOW ARE YOU SELLING IT? / What Are You Selling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Selling? by EducatorEasy21(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2022
If what you are selling online is not an offer people will fear it and if you keep posting pictures of your product people will forget about you or even block you...

That means they can't buy what you sell...

So Answers to the three major questions online entrepreneurs ask...

How can I get people to buy what I sell?

Ans: Create an offer around what you sell using the KLT factor

How can I get new people to buy what I sell?

Ans: Create a Lead Magnet, become a brand and authority in what you sell

How can I sell online through my WhatsApp Status?

Ans: Become a Content Creator and Educate people about what you sell and what it can do for them.

If you want to learn more about these answers and go about it kindly reach out to me For FREE no payment attached...

(1) (Reply)

What Problem Are You Solving In Your Business / How To Earn Up To$1000 Even As A Newbie Freelancer Or Increase Your Earnings / The Surest Way Nigerians Can Earn Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.