Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Supposed Reason Why The Apc Postponed Their...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supposed Reason Why The Apc Postponed Their...... (247 Views)

Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why? / APC Postponed Campaign Due To Ailing Tinubu Medical Trip Abroad -sahara Reporter / Sit At Home.unizik Bows To IPOB Pressure, Postponed Their... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supposed Reason Why The Apc Postponed Their...... by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:29pm On May 30, 2022
The fact that they are even planning to wipe out the middle class in Nigeria is so saddening

Such that it's either you are among the 1% poor or 80% wealthy(elites and politicians)

They are also even targeting a thousand naira to a dollar,so that more Nigerians would be in extreme poverty by the year 2025

Anyways,Thank God I'm out of the country....so I can support my dying Nigeria from where I am

We all need to realize and understand that Nigeria is in a whole lot of IRREDEMABLE deep shit!!!!!

All these problems started from our so called HEROES of Nigeria

Nigeria really does need to START AGAIN!!!!!
Re: Supposed Reason Why The Apc Postponed Their...... by Mooh247: 12:38pm On May 30, 2022
cool

That's your own assumption...

1: Tinubu and Buhari are not in any conflict( they held a late night meeting together before he travelled and non of his corruption cases have been prosecuted under Buhari's EFCC, infact he got more Government contracts under Oando, Remita etc)

2i: While there was delay in APC, it was to make Many PDP and APC Presidential Aspirant useless and unable to decamp
ii: Jonathan is Useless for now and party less, Wike is Useless and Partyless, Peter Obi is in a Useless party, Saraki is Useless and Partyless
iii: Lawan is a decoy and already got senate ticket and is not really touring to consult

Re: Supposed Reason Why The Apc Postponed Their...... by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:45pm On May 30, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

That's your own assumption...

1: Tinubu and Buhari are not in any conflict( they held a late night meeting together before he travelled and non of his corruption cases have been prosecuted under Buhari's EFCC, infact he got more Government contracts under Oando, Remita etc)

2i: While there was delay in APC, it was to make Many PDP and APC Presidential Aspirant useless and unable to decamp
ii: Jonathan is Useless for now and party less, Wike is Useless and Partyless, Peter Obi is in a Useless party, Saraki is Useless and Partyless
iii: Lawan is a decoy and already got senate ticket and is not really touring to consult

Oh really??
Re: Supposed Reason Why The Apc Postponed Their...... by Mooh247: 12:48pm On May 30, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Oh really??

Ameachi would be threatened with his new Trail on 94 billion

Rochas is in EFCC custody

Lawan went to meet Tinubu first after his declaration ,laughing together at Tinubu's house

It's All a game plotted in London when Tinubu was sick

Re: Supposed Reason Why The Apc Postponed Their...... by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2022
Mooh247:

Ameachi would be threatened with his new Trail on 94 billion

Rochas is in EFCC custody

Lawan went to meet Tinubu first after his declaration ,laughing together at Tinubu's house

It's All a game plotted in London when Tinubu was sick
Just Imagine!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

NJC Reinstates Judge Sacked For Writing Petition Against Aregbesola / Northern PDP And APC Indirectly Positions Atiku / Who Do You Like To Be The Winner Of The 2023 Presidential Election- Online Votin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.