Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help! Slow Internet On Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Slow Internet On Laptop (716 Views)

How To Fix Slow Internet On Pc / 10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / Problem Connecting To The Internet On My Computer. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by queenemelda: 12:30pm On May 30, 2022
Good day all, please I use hp650, windows 7 and I use a USB Modem, HSDPA, 7.2Mbps. I noticed that my internet is slow, I use Microsoft Edge as my browser. Please help
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by Ecomfreecourse: 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
Try getting a 4g WiFi. MTN, Glo , Airtel I think it's 14k with free 30gb of data
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by queenemelda: 7:40pm On May 30, 2022
Ecomfreecourse:
Try getting a 4g WiFi. MTN, Glo , Airtel I think it's 14k with free 30gb of data
Thank you, but I don't have that cash now. Isn't there anything else I can do?
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by Adewale1603(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
queenemelda:
Good day all, please I use hp650, windows 7 and I use a USB Modem, HSDPA, 7.2Mbps. I noticed that my internet is slow, I use Microsoft Edge as my browser. Please help
its a 3.5g network modem, it should be fast. set the modem settings to Priority: Umts. and make sure that the APN settings is correct for the simcard network you are using. you can try to also uninstall the HSDPA modem driver from your system first and install it back again by inserting the modem back. you can use opera browser, its very okay.
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by queenemelda: 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
Adewale1603:
its a 3.5g network modem, it should be fast. set the modem settings to Priority: Umts. and make sure that the APN settings is correct for the simcard network you are using. you can try to also uninstall the HSDPA modem driver from your system first and install it back again by inserting the modem back. you can use opera browser, its very okay.
Thank you for your help
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by Deicide: 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
Am sure the phone you using for Nairaland has internet and it's probably 4G use the hotspot instead to browse with your PC.
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by Adewale1603(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2022
Deicide:
Am sure the phone you using for Nairaland has internet and it's probably 4G use the hotspot instead to browse with your PC.
it would consume a lot of data subscription. modem is more economical
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by Deicide: 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
Adewale1603:
it would consume a lot of data subscription. modem is more economical
Tor enjoy the slow speed, we no longer in 2007.
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by Adewale1603(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
Deicide:
Tor enjoy the slow speed, we no longer in 2007.
3.5g HSDPA network is still fast enough. it just depends on how strong the network reception in the area
Re: Help! Slow Internet On Laptop by Ecomfreecourse: 10:42am On May 31, 2022
queenemelda:
Thank you, but I don't have that cash now. Isn't there anything else I can do?
try see if you will get a fairly used one on Jiji

(1) (Reply)

Touchscreen Hp Elitebook Folio 1040 G3 8gb Ddr4 Ram 512gb..200k / Cheap Internet Connection Urgently Needed! / Hacking Dun Remote Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.