Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? (679 Views)

A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers / Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread / Plan B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:48pm On May 30, 2022
Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B?

Having clients as a freelancer is like having a job �

You are still trading time for money.

You are limited to how many clients you can take without hiring a team which increases your costs and takes more time to train and manage a team.

So the idea is to have many streams of passive income... i.e A system where you can make money while you sleep.

Did you just mention crypto trading?

Yeah, you are still using money to make money.

So how about a structure where you can start with zero fee and still earn in royalties in years to come.

Now, that's a real passive stream of income.

All you have to do is set up your account and upload some books on Amazon.

And you can do this, even if you aren't a writer.

• You are superbly busy.
• You have a full time job.
• You are a student.
• A Corper.
• A stay at home mom.

What I love most about this opportunity is that you can get started in less than a couple hours.

Then, you can build a system designed around effectively managing your time so you can be efficient in creating tons of profitable low content books.

1 Like

Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by Ayoshewa12(f): 1:11pm On May 30, 2022
Amazon KDP is a business model that doesn't cost you a lot to get started... Infact, you already have what you need i.e your smartphone

It doesn't require any writing skills whatsoever... No previous experience needed as well.

Just you and your sec sch knowledge
Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by Ayoshewa12(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2022
Guess what?

I am an email copywriter, a busy stay at home mom of 3....And, I am loving this Amazon kpd.

It's been a profitable, fun-filled experience since I started with it last month.

One thing about this is that, once you get a hang of it... You gonna love it.

You can connect with me now on WhatsApp for a free 1hr video that shows how to go about it.

https:///message/SRRPFAD6KV44I1

Link not working? Simply quote me here.
Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by Apostlenathan1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ayoshewa12:
Guess what?

I am an email copywriter, a busy stay at home mom of 3....And, I am loving this Amazon kpd.

It's been a profitable, fun-filled experience since I started with it last month.

You can connect with me now on WhatsApp for a free 1hr video that shows how to go about it.

Seems a great idea
How do I go about it

1 Like

Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by DiligentM: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ayoshewa12:
Guess what?

Nice. I'm Interested

1 Like

Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by Ayoshewa12(f): 3:08am On Jun 02, 2022
DiligentM:

Nice. I'm Interested

You can send me a message on WhatsApp to join the group, class starts tonight by 7pm
Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by Ayoshewa12(f): 3:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Apostlenathan1:

Seems a great idea
How do I go about it

You can send me a message on WhatsApp

Class starts tonight by 7pm
Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by DiligentM: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ayoshewa12:
Guess what?

Hello, i just reconnected on whatsapp, is your class still available?
Re: Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? by PhoebeJulius22(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ayoshewa12:
Guess what?

(1) (Reply)

Elie Wiesel: A Phenomenal / The 1st Page I Saw The 1st Time I Was Introduce Into The Internet World / Coincidence Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.