Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) (16618 Views)

Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) / 2023: Traders Declare Support For Osinbajo (Video, Photos) / Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2022
Why Osibanjo specifically?? Sai Baba no dey work again?
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by tunapawizzy: 8:13pm On May 30, 2022
Fg is busy doing apc primary..useless government
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by BigRocky: 8:13pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author= post=113322430][/quote]

Lol
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2022
After seeing this video, I don’t think any sane person would want to vote a candidate from the ruling party or the so called opposition (PDP).
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by redcliff: 8:14pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author= post=113322430][/quote]

Stop being a nuisance here and just *TFU
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by chloride6: 8:15pm On May 30, 2022
Osinbajo bawo?

What does Osinbajo control?

Who sponsor this agenda?
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2022
You people have long been forgotten na...

The terrorist enablers in Aso Rock handed you over to their sons and relatives to make money for them.

I doubt even Buhari still remembers there was ever a train attack.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by PaedophileProph: 8:15pm On May 30, 2022
Sai Baba gang embarassed

I pity for una shaa.
But we are about to make same mistake of strengthening the resolves and guts of those Fulani terrorist just because of the shared greed within the southerners .

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
tongue tongue shocked

Tinubu and el jubril are responsible for what ever happens to them, period!

As Nwa BIAFRA I no suppose put mouth for this matter, it's a pure northern family affair.

But wetin I Know self..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Bignuell(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2022
Na wa ooo. Na make God touch the kidnappers heart, cos if they depend on our government, it's falling on deaf ears
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
Our Nigerian army should do the needful. The Buhari administration is giving them the supports needed it seems the result aren't forthcoming
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
appealing to who that one be like nairalander wey dey always abuse ipob. lol.
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by descarado: 8:28pm On May 30, 2022
All of them are running after 2023.
You guys are on your own.

That's our naija.

Heartless politicians
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 8:30pm On May 30, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421038/abducted-victims-abuja-kaduna-train-attack-appeal-fg-osinbajo-video/

May God help them. The quaking of guinea fowls shows that the place is a residential place. Security operatives should factor this in in their leads.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by okefranci: 8:32pm On May 30, 2022
Oh my God! May God safe Nigeria from this kidnapping issue and I'm very sure that the federal government will come to their aid
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Joyce95: 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
Almighty God will deliver you all from this kidnappers hands the federal government will definitely do something about that
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by unclejb2(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
festacman:
One of worst situations to be in. May God strengthen the captives and touch the hearts of their captors to be merciful because our leaders failed both them and their victims.
Nigeria is finished. Even God is no longer interested in this contraption.
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
Even if they are released, the traumatic experience would live with them for the rest of their lives. Frigging useless country!
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by cloud(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
Snitch24:
Pls who is always the first to get this video
Why are we doing our self
The US came to Nigeria singlehandedly to rescue their own citizens without any local military backup
I hate to say this but it's a simple truth
Nigeria army is making profit off this kidnapping deals
No cap �
what are you even saying, are you saying these bandits cannot stream this video and upload it from the forest?
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Okobola146: 8:41pm On May 30, 2022
Fok Islam, fok Mohammed, if you're not down with what I wrote double fok you too
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Okobola146: 8:42pm On May 30, 2022
cloud:
what are you even saying, are you saying these bandits cannot stream this video and upload it from the forest?
what he was saying is, what happened to the registration of sim cards?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Okobola146: 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
unclejb2:
Nigeria is finished. Even God is no longer interested in this contraption.
the satanic government no longer have their time again, especially now that election is loading
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by 90th: 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
They are chemical that are not harmful but can make someone sleep off for more than two to three hours.This can be use so that everybody will sleep off and the rescue can be carry out easily... They few that refuse to sleep will be taken out(kidnapers)..
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
Marrying you people off will be the next phase as your TERROIST govt are busy hunting rats in the South East.. Ndo nu!
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by MossLuv: 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
If govt can not do any other thing to get them released, they should please honour their demand to save this innocent souls. I can't imagine their trauma.
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by Osasking: 9:52pm On May 30, 2022
How come the police and the army haven't done anything about this thus far? angry
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by agnes7(f): 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Why can't all of them stand up and fight with those terrorists.

The only difference between the victims and the kidnappers is that the kidnappers are holding guns.

But instead of just lying down and allow those kidnappers to shoot and kill them, it's better they die fighting. It is better they die standing.

If all the victims could have heart and rise up and take those kidnappers by surprise, they may even end up killing those kidnappers.

Because the way the thing is going now, the kidnappers may want to start killing them to prove a point to the government.

I saw a video where some people were asked to lie down to be shot and killed.

They all obeyed. Why must they obey?

If you obey, they would still kill you.

Why not protest and refuse to obey. Why not fight?

Because anyhow they would still kill you.

It is even more honorable to protest, disobey or fight them and let them kill you while you are fighting. Let them kill you while you are standing.

Because anyhow, they would still kill you. It is better to die fighting.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by bolrew: 10:00pm On May 30, 2022
What a Country!!! Hmmmm, I feel the pain of the captives and I pray for God intervention because our so called Leaders are only after who wins the next election
Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by ojladi(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2022
APC is a useless party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu, PDP Leaders Wasting Their Time – Airhiavbere / FG To Drop Babachir Lawal & Oke Over $43.4m Contract Scam, Shops For Replacement / Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.