Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi (21497 Views)

Tinubu Shouldn't Have Appointed Cardoso As CBN Governor / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by anonymuz(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2022
AustineE1:
Its obvious Tinubu does not stand any chance of winning the election and especially against Atiku. During last elections Atiku was able to pull millions of vote both in the south and in the North and Buhari who has a cult figure in the North slightly edged him out,using power of incumbency.
Tinubu's case is a workover for Atiku,if Tinubu picks a christain northerner then the largerly muslim north who hardly value yoruba muslims will largerly vote for their son Atiku. The south east will not vote for Tinubu,a great number of south south indigenes will not vote Tinubu because he is seen to have betrayed southern unity during the 2015 elections,the middlebelt also has some grudges with Yorubas for their support for a Fulani muslim president against a christain minority(GEJ). The northeast and northwest will certainly back Atiku their beloved son.
If Tinubu then decides to pick a muslim northerner,that will be a suicide mission,muslim muslim ticket in present day Nigeria,is dead on arrival. The largerly northern muslims will still vote Atiku their son and they mostly christain south will spit on Tinubu.
So for Tinubu either way,is a lose lose situation.
see correct analogy.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by donbenie(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
And sorry who is he?
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Lightorder: 5:19pm On May 30, 2022
AustineE1:
Its obvious Tinubu does not stand any chance of winning the election and especially against Atiku. During last elections Atiku was able to pull millions of vote both in the south and in the North and Buhari who has a cult figure in the North slightly edged him out,using power of incumbency.
Tinubu's case is a workover for Atiku,if Tinubu picks a christain northerner then the largerly muslim north who hardly value yoruba muslims will largerly vote for their son Atiku. The south east will not vote for Tinubu,a great number of south south indigenes will not vote Tinubu because he is seen to have betrayed southern unity during the 2015 elections,the middlebelt also has some grudges with Yorubas for their support for a Fulani muslim president against a christain minority(GEJ). The northeast and northwest will certainly back Atiku their beloved son.
If Tinubu then decides to pick a muslim northerner,that will be a suicide mission,muslim muslim ticket in present day Nigeria,is dead on arrival. The largerly northern muslims will still vote Atiku their son and they mostly christain south will spit on Tinubu.
yes , pulling votes of senseless Nigerians . I can see that Nigerians have a date with stagnation and suffering . It had always been the votes of the numerous beggars on Nigeria street that had always determine the direction and destiny of you Nigerian. Now so- called enlightened illiterates are now with them. Nigerians youth have no destiny. I spit!
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by kingthreat(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Maybe comprehension is your problem...

We are talking about Popularity here. That's distinct from achievements.

You asked who Pere is, and I clearly responded that he is well known, and qualified to speak boldly on these matters!

So, what exactly is your problem with him?!! And, who are you?!!

I actually like Pere. But you demeaning the person who asked about Pere is why I countered. We have an habit of rating people based on their popularity than their achievements. That is why I guess Bobrisky has a more prominent voice for doing nothing than the hardworking guy who initiated "Chess in the Slums"

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Bkdson2121: 5:25pm On May 30, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/PereEgbi/status/1531159575382179841?t=UoKeh3f7HK-x2_hiK3YB3Q&s=19
So the presidency should be giving to arrogant General pere ko?
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Lightorder: 5:25pm On May 30, 2022
Authoreety:
LET'S JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND MAKE NIGERIA OBI-dient
for their own good o. I am not begging anyone. I am just letting them know that if they joke about 2023 , they will regret ever coming to earth. Fulani out , fulani in = nothing changed and their kinsmen are surging deeper.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by onunwa21(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2022
Pere hope u get voters card!
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2022
kingthreat:

I actually like Pere. But you demeaning the person who asked about Pere is why I countered. We have an habit of rating people based on their popularity than their achievements. That is why I guess Bobrisky has a more prominent voice for doing nothing than the hardworking guy who initiated "Chess in the Slums"

No sir... Please, go back and check his post which I quoted.

He actually demeaned Pere, hence the reason for my rebuttal and question to him.

I am no fan of Pere or any of these yeyebrities, but he has a right to make political statements or opinions. He didn't deserve to be attacked that way.

The attack on Pere was because the guy probably didn't like his statement on Atiku and Tinubu... He wouldn't have made that statement if Pere said something he liked.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by mariahAngel(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
dhardline:
I have gone to collect my pvc for the first time ever because of Peter Obi. This country must change by force. Finish.

I like your optimism. cheesy

We must do the right thing first, then let God do the rest.
Enough of settling for bad options.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by kingthreat(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

No sir... Please, go back and check his post which I quoted.

He actually demeaned Pere, hence the reason for my rebuttal and question to him.

I am no fan of Pere or any of these yeyebrities, but he has a right to make political statements or opinions. He didn't deserve to be attacked that way.

The attack on Pere was because the guy probably didn't like his statement on Atiku and Tinubu... He wouldn't have made that statement if Pere said something he liked.

It's alright. I apologize if you felt offended. Have a nice rest of the day.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by mariahAngel(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
And sorry who is he?

He's a citizen of Nigeria.
A voice of/for the youths.
He's using his fame/platform to pass a message.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by King44(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Asianjollof007: 5:55pm On May 30, 2022
Those old and greedy thieves should rest. Since wike didn't win PDP primary, i have decided to vote peter obi. This would be my first time of voting due to what buhari showed us, i must vote for a change of government. Let's put tribal differences aside and chase these evil men out of office, this is the right time.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Cromagnon: 6:00pm On May 30, 2022
AustineE1:
tinubu did not get where he is by listening to naysayers. He won't start now
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by NaijaCars4sale: 6:07pm On May 30, 2022
Interesting take
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by labelle123(f): 6:08pm On May 30, 2022
Obi is the answer
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by sinah25: 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
We have a big problem in this country called Nigeria......We only seat back and talk and speak all the grammar we know, all the old men who have been ruling this country for ages are still the one ruling the country. No one has the guts to boldly come out and have a new party that will drive traffics to their party and make people support them.....This country has no head, we only sit back and complain.....We can't stand now and face it and have one voice, then Nigeria will keep on recycling the beast to rule Nigeria.. No new face, this Nigeria self.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Acidbath: 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
The general has spoken.

So many incompetent b@boons contesting.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Proudlyomonna: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
AustineE1:

Is it that you didn't understand the intent of this write up or what
Both tifnubu and atifku should not even be considered for presidency is what the write up is about,
I believe we can do better than this two people who have a long hand in the wreck we are experiencing in this country today.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by AustineE1: 7:13pm On May 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Is it that you didn't understand the intent of this write up or what
Both tifnubu and atifku should not even be considered for presidency is what the write up is about,
I believe we can do better than this two people who have a long hand in the wreck we are experiencing in this country today.
I dont like the candidacy of Atiku,he is and has always been part of our problem,same as Tinubu. I am only trying to let Tinubu online urchins know that there principal dont stand any chance even if he wins APC presidential ticket. I stand with Peter Obi,just like other reasonable Nigerians that wants a better Nigeria,i stand with PO,any time and day.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Proudlyomonna: 7:17pm On May 30, 2022
AustineE1:

I dont like the candidacy of Atiku,he is and has always been part of our problem,same as Tinubu. I am only trying to let Tinubu online urchins know that there principal dont stand and chance even if he wins APC presidential ticket. I stand with Peter Obi,just like other reasonable Nigerians that wants a better Nigeria,i stand with PO,any time and day.

Then we stand together.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by ITbomb(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2022
So says someone who do not even have a PVC
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by blowjohn(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
And u shud have done better by not going into the big brother house
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by mashad(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2022
Mumu.....you think it's big brothers house
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Wwwq: 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
Yea
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Jsaviour(f): 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts You got our support come rain come sunshine

smiley Nairaland is a place where the worst of the worst frustrated and tribalistic Nigerians are.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by seeme2(f): 9:05pm On May 30, 2022
Stick your jingolo lifestyle bikko
Tinubu is next
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Bertunes1805: 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
I agree on this one, tired of a country where leaders of yesterday are the leaders of today and still dragging to be the leader of tomorrow. Con still put their families as the leader of nxt tomorrow
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Memeni(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
These people are hopeless...that's how they talked about Atikulated until they eventually voted that person in. Now they're coming again with obedient decieving themselves and their generations and will unfortunately vote tinubu in.

Thank God we're leaving Nigeria, if not we would have been sharing in their hopelessness
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by luluman: 11:32pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by paduzman: 6:53am On May 31, 2022
Facts, this na just wetin dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Borris Johnson: Kanu Felt Very Safe Condemning Nigeria From Britain / Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State Inauguration (Photos) / Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.