Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Life As An High Priestess. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As An High Priestess. (1360 Views)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2022
All right reserve.
This story is entirely fiction. The names, characters and incidents potrayed in it are the work of the author imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Pls typos, grammatical errors should be ignored or corrected. Comments and likes is highly encouraged.

John Charles
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Typicool8(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2022
Okay let me grab my popcorn
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2022
Note: i would be updating thrice a week.
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2022
Typicool8:
Okay let me grab my popcorn
pls grab ur popcorn because the story start now.

1 Like

Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
CHARTER 1
MY BIRTH.

I was born with a silver spoon my birth was like every other birth, like hundreds born the same day all over the world, except that i was born deformed;
My name is pearl i am from Akwa-Ibom statei was born in the United States of America (U.S.A) Dallas, Texas.
I was born deformed i had no nose, no upper lip, no roof in my mouth. This is what is called a severe hair-lip with a cleft palate. My mother wanted to see me right away as soon as i was born, and to her i was a beautiful baby, even with the deformities. Her first question was "can she be fixed?".
My mother and my father flew back to Nigeria after given birth to me, with the deformities, iwas avoided by many people even as a baby, people hated to see me with their children even as a baby, but my mother was not the type to give up at that time my father had some financial circumstances but my father raised some money and he, my mother and i flew back to Dallas, Texas in the (U.S.A).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2022
Cont.
When we got to Dallas we were still having some financial challenges.
My mother took me back to the hospital i was given birth in.
It so happened in that same hospital there was a nurse called Helen. She had assisted at my birth. Helen knew my mother circumstances and at that time my mother and father's marriage was a very shaky one, my father was a drunkard who believed he was God's gift to women. He mistreated my mother very badly.
Helen also knew of my father attitude of hatred. Helen wasn't an ordinary nurse, she was also a powerful witch and a member of what has become one of the most powerful but little known cults in our country today. This cult call themselves the "Brotherhood" and is a satan worshipping cult. Helen was, at that time, what is known within the cult as a "contact person". Her contact with my mother was to affect the rest of my entire life.
That day my mother took me to the hospital Helen approached my mother with a proposition.
T.B.C

Your comments and likes are highly encouraged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2022
CHAPRTER 1
EPISODE 1
Short update.
That day my mother took me to the hospital Helen approached my mother with a proposition. If my mother would give Helen permissio to take a very small amount of my blood, she and her "friends" would provide a way to get finances and help to obtain the best medical and medical care for me.
My mother could not understand why Helen would do all this in return for seemingly so small a thing. She could never seem to grasp the meaning of what Helen explained to her. But, as there seemed to be no other source of help, and as Helen reapeatedly reassured her she would not harm me, my mother finally agreed to the proposition.
What Helen did not explain to my mother was that my blood was, for an impotant "sale".

T.B.C.

Stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Stay tuned everyone and my amiable silent viewers.
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Damslposh, bukolaberry, hfinest, dodoatirice, king og, kingkali, Typicool8 nd others that i didn't mention ur names don't be angry. I might still mention some names in the afternoon. I still dey go school.
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Bukolaberry(f): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Johnny234:
Damslposh, bukolaberry, hfinest, dodoatirice, king og, kingkali, Typicool8 nd others that i didn't mention ur names don't be angry. I might still mention some names in the afternoon. I still dey go school.
Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bukolaberry:
Thanks for the mention.
Its a pleasure i'm a new writer on nairaland updating soon.

1 Like

Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xavier5 and boomgist come and join us
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Updating soon
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Right here sir...... anticipating
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
CHAPRTER 1
EPISODE 2.
The small container of blood taken from me was given to another woman called Peace. Peace was what is known as a high priestess she was also in the satanist cult. The selling of my blood was to give Peace more power, more activity and a higher position within the cult. Helen too obtained more power through this transaction.
The blood was taken by Helen and given to Peace. Peace then drank my blood during a ceremony which gave both Satan and Peace possession of me, and opened me up as a home for many demons from that moment on. Peace, at satan's direction, sent many specific spirits into me which would mold and shape my life and personality and future.
During that time the money my father manage to gather he used it to fly back to Nigeria after a fight with my mum leaving both me and my mum in the United states.
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 3.
My mother was not a Christian, neither did she know that what she did would make me a marked person, carefully by Satanist, and would later in my life , result in my own involvement in the cult.
Satan now had a prized possession. A new born baby where demons and spirits could have a home and could grow and become powerful and agile in my life. As I became more aware and aware of myself, even in my younger days, i knew something different and special was going on within me, but didn't know what it was.
Two months after my birth, my mother was approached and told that she could take me to a children's hospital at a nearby large medical center. There i would have a number of surgeries, very many. As a matter of fact it took sixteen years of plastic surgery to build a face for me. I also had to have long hours of speech and hearing therapy, dental work, everything. This was the beginning of many years in pain, loneliness, and rejection, pain because of plastic surgery burns with agonizing pain during the days of healing and after the surgery. Loneliness because i was not like the other children. Rejection because of their reaction to my disfigurement. I had a very few friends. I became very rough and a fighter. I learned to fight and fight very well in order to be able to stand up for myself.
The children at school seemed to enjoy prodding me and poking me and making fun of me until I could hardly stand it anymore. We moved from school to school, my mother thought it would help if i never had to face the same group of school children a second year. But i did face the same children again and again. Evey school children was the same, the reaction were the same nothing changed, years after agonizing years.
My mother was not a Christian but she didn't deny me the right to go to church but she did not go. I finally did join a youth group at a church it was quite an active group in a Pentecostal Church. I was sixteen years old by then and was accepted by the church youth group because i could sing, and play the guitar and drums. I had many talents in the musical field. It was a rather happy time for me for a short while.
Your comments and likes would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nice.... following
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 4.

As I grew up I found that I had unexplainable
powers and I didn't know what to do with them, or what they were, or where they came from. Some people told me I had special "gifts". I have an aunt who is deep into whichcraft and spiritism. She use to have all of us kids to show us occult "games". I always had far superior abilities with the ouiji board, tarot cards, etc. As I reached my teens I realized that I had a fast growing ability to influence others, to make them do as I wanted. I had unusual physical strength as well.
I remember that in my past years of high school I was approached by a lesbian girl who tried to pull some of her tricks on me after gym class one day. I went into an uncontrollable rage and nearly drowned her in a toilet. She was much bigger than i, but i would have killed her had no several adults intervened.
I remained in the same school throughout high school. The kids there made fun of me too. The worst thing in the world at that age is to have your own peers abuse you and make fun of you. I reached the point where i couldn't cope with it anymore. When I was in the 12th grade, I was walking down the hall one day when the leading player of the football team called out "Look at that ugly hair-lip". I remember dropping my books and running towards him. The next thing I remember is five teacher pulling me off him. I had nearly beaten him to death. I had broken his nose �, jaw and a number of bones in his face. I had unnatural strength. That boy weighed two hundred pounds and I weighed ninty-eight pounds at the time. I didn't have a single bruise from the fight even on my fists.
This power seemed ominous to me and yet I enjoyed it. It was the only way I could get a little peace. No one could push me around. I look back on it with heart break now, but at the time it seemed worth it just to have a little peace. But all peace, i was soon going to find out, was going to be obliterated by a lie from Satan that I would regret for a long, long time and still do. I am thankful that JESUS loved me all that time, although I did not realize it then. I loved the power that I had. I didn't know where it was coming from, but I wanted to find where to get more of it. That is when I met a friend named Sandy in my youth group at church. She also attended the same high school as I. Sandy was seventeen and so was i. Sandy was a "recruiter" for the Satanist cult and led me into the next step in Satan's plan for my life
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Bukolaberry(f): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
nice one, thanks for the update.
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Heartstrings: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting. Pls continue
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Update go drop 2day everyone
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by nnamdiosu(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
CHAPTER 2
EPISODE 1.
ENTERING THE BROTHERHOOD.
Sandy became a friend of mine, about the only friend i had. I met her at the church in the youth group i mentioned earlier. I didn't go to church to hear about the lord, i went to get involved with the other kids. Sandy and i worked together on various youth programs in the church and at high school wa also chummed around, studied together, and went out for coke.
Sandy was a pretty girl. She was richer than i was, very well dressed and very popular. She didn't seem to let that bother her too much where i was concerned. I thought she was my friend more out of pity than anything, but that was because i didn't know she was a recruiter for the Brotherhood. Shortly after the incident with the football player, sandy mentioned to me that she noticed that i had a special power that few others had. She said she knew where i could learn to have more of that same power.
She also said "Hey listen i know you are lonely and down, and i think i have something to help you
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
nnamdiosu:
Chai human beings.

This guy, you are the worst copy copy I have ever seen in my life. Like I had to laugh so many times before posting this comment. Lol.

You went too copy Rebecca brown's book, Titled "He came to set the captives free"

Then you started adding Nigeria to make it look real. Lol.
The energy you used to copy, paste here, change things, is enough to think of your own story.
It is a rewrite na
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by nnamdiosu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Johnny234:
It is a rewrite na
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
nnamdiosu:

1. There is nothing like a rewrite. It's someone story. You didn't attribute the story to her. You even said all rights reserved

2. You said it was a work of fiction, meanwhile the person said it'd a true story. You don't rewrite someone book.

I advise you take it down.
Else, when you finally write your own story, people will also think it'd a 'rewtite' and belongs to someone else.

Let's do the right thing.
Thanks
Ok i really thank u for ur advise, i will take it down and close the thread.
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by nnamdiosu(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Johnny234:
Ok i really thank u for ur advise, i will take it down and close the thread.

Thank you for being humble enough to listen and accept the advise.
That alone will make you go far in life.

I'll retract my earlier post.
Wish you all the best.in your.writimg career. May God bless.it for.you. amen.

Peace bro
Re: My Life As An High Priestess. by Johnny234(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Thank you for being humble enough to listen and accept the advise. That alone will make you go far in life.
I'll retract my earlier post. Wish you all the best.in your.writimg career. May God bless.it for.you. amen.
Peace bro
Thanks bro, God bless u for me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Script Writers Needed For A Script Writing Competition / Dear PHCN, It's A New Year...... / Crying As Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.