Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,619 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina (july 16, 2011) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina (july 16, 2011) (560 Views)

Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (july 6 & 7, 2011) / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina On April 3, 2011: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Sabrina (july 16, 2011) by goodvine: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2011
set out before them to walk in.
FATHER. ARE YOU COMING? You are seconds away from this event. Yet you doubt.

Letter Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina on July 16, 2011:

This is a world of perdition. I have given MY Holy Words so that it may go well with you, after spirit, soul, and body. Therefore, I, GOD, have given and written down MY Words, MY HOLY BOOK. This book is the most important book that you can have. It is the way to salvation. If you do not let yourselves be led by MY Words in MY HOLY BOOK, you cannot live according to MY Will, a life in holiness: set apart for your GOD, and protected from the evil one in this world…a life as a Light…a Light in this world…where MY Glory shines through at all times…an usable vessel for your GOD.

Who wants to function as MY usable vessel in this temporary world, so that many would be saved from hell? If you are filled with MY HOLY Words, you can operate in this world as MY Holy vessels. If not, you do not operate in MY Kingdom here on earth and you drag many into the trap of hell. This is a reality and hard established fact. Do you believe this? Do you realize this?

MY BOOK, the Bible, as you call it, is a Glorious Book. It speaks about sanctification, about salvation, about healing, about health after spirit, soul, and body. It speaks about setting free of demonic powers, about deliverance of prisoners, about redemption for many, Redemption and Salvation. It speaks of MY SACRIFICE that I, JESUS have brought on that awful cross, laden with your sin, sicknesses, burdens, and imperfections, which you rejected your eternal GOD. I have brought to SACRIFICE, so that you would be freed of your imperfections, for in ME you are perfect, in ME you are healed, after spirit, soul, and body.

Let ME be that wall of fire round about and that glory within you. Then you will walk and live as MY precious vessels in this world. A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. This is a serious warning in MY WORD. Many of you, MY children, take a little leaven of the world, mixed with their ‘christianity,’ thinking that MY Mercy covers and makes up everything. Then you read only half of MY WORD, the Bible. Then you do not know and understand MY WORD.

Read MY WORD as it is written and do not be stubborn and walking around with big blinders on, hiding behind the real truth of MY WORD. This is called ‘self-sacrifice.’ This is called dying to your own flesh. This is a daily process of surrendering to your GOD.

The road is narrow, because the flesh is strong. The flesh calls out to be met in his own lusts and desires. And the flesh is weak, because it cannot and will not meet MY Laws.
Therefore I have sent MY HOLY SPIRIT, so HE would fulfill you at all times. IN HIM, you are strong and you can do all things. MY WORD is not impossible. MY Laws are not difficult, if you are willing to surrender to MY SPIRIT and your GOD.

If you are willing to die with ME on that cross, then you will rise in MY Resurrection Power, in the Resurrection Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT. HE is watching over your souls, if you do not reject HIM. HE is your Leader, if you do not reject HIM.

Without MY SPIRIT, without the filling of MY SPIRIT nothing is possible. Without the filling of MY SPIRIT you cannot live in victory IN ME. I have overcome the world, if you are IN ME, you have that same victory.

I want to give you all that I had and much more on this earth. MY KINGDOM is filled with blessings, with Heavenly Gifts. Who comes to tap into these Blessings and Gifts? I have in abundance and I want to give in abundance.

But I see only to those whose clothes are washed in MY Precious shed BLOOD. They are the ones who can approach and ask ME after all things. So be assured that your garment is washed in MY BLOOD. MY FATHER cannot let you in HIS KINGDOM if you wear a strange garment.

So come and let yourselves be washed in MY Precious shed BLOOD. It has flowed generously for everyone, so that everyone can receive rich treasures and eternal life. Do not be stubborn and do no longer let yourselves be ruled by your own flesh, which is perishable and soon to die.

Be children of THE MOST HIGH for whom the imperishable Blessings and Riches of THE KINGDOM are laid away. In Love, I have given MY Life. In Love, I speak these words to draw you to MY HEART.

Your JESUS

1 Thessalonians 5:23 (KJV): And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 (KJV): But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.

Psalm 68:6 (KJV): God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

Proverbs 4:20-22 (KJV): My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Isaiah 53:4 (KJV): Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Hebrews 10:14 (KJV): For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Zechariah 2:5 (KJV): For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Galatians 5:9 (KJV): A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Ephesians 5:18 (KJV): And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

1 John 5:3 (KJV): For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Romans 1:3-4 (KJV): 3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Matthew 22:12-13 (KJV): 12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Hosea 11:4 (KJV): I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws.

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Others - Pastor Chris / There Is Forgiveness With God / When Is Judgement Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.