Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,776 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp (31478 Views)

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2022
Eberex:
Victory to Atiku changes nothing. The North will still be in power
yes and so
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Enumerator(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2022
cheesy
DoggoneDogg:
Tinubu will make a good VP to Peter Obi
He has the capacity
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Ebubu3: 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
When I saw Tinubu urchings on NL PDP primary election live thread crying about betrayal after Tambuwal stepped down 4 Atiku, I know it was game over.

Nobody in the SOUTH is worried about ROTATION simply because if SW can contest, everybody can including NE, NC & NW.

Cc:
Ebubu3
why are you tagging me ?
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by TruthinAction: 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Tinubu will make a good VP to Peter Obi
He has the capacity

I believe you are just kidding. South South ticket is impossible.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
olamike02:

AA will never preside over this country as long as what OBJ said about him was true.
shut up. All of you counting on irrelevant Yoruba Muslim votes in few SW States to make thefnubu presidiot

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Yoighaman(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Tinubu will never defeat Atiku

I also strongly believe so, but Tinubu can never be a walk over for any candidate, unlike the many other small fries.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Pclemenza: 5:45pm On May 30, 2022
Take your time on this

Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2022
Yoighaman:

I also strongly believe so, but Tinubu can never be a walk over for any candidate, unlike the many other small fries.
you are right
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2022
Pclemenza:
Take your time on this
tinubu Yoruba urchins at it again
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Lovelife433(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=PresidentAtiku post=113317760]win for my mama community... Lol see panic everywhere[] ipob terrorist Tinubu go rule over ur generation. Ewu cambia.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Lovelife433 post=113318272][/quote]go buy sniper. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Afonja miscreant.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by NaijaCars4sale: 6:06pm On May 30, 2022
Very interesting article
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by pacificom: 6:24pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu as a Muslim candidate will limit the chances of APC in presidency. A Christian southerner deputise by a Muslim candidate should be the target combination of presidential aspirants for APC, otherwise Atiku or Obi will likely emerge as the next president of Nigeria from PDP or Labour respectively.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Marcus07: 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
How could any right thinking person ever think of a northerner to continue ruling this country in the face of lack of requisite mental capacity for coordination and Administration they have exhibited since independence, coupled with the level of national turmoil and disaster they have brought to Nigeria as a result of bad parenting and weak leadership in the region, which gave birth to amalgam of irresponsible and deviant youths, who constitute terrorist gangs of different forms.

It is very disheartening that majority of southern leaders are timid and docile, they could not speak truth to these Northern elements who have failed woefully at home at the peril of the rest of us and only desperate to hang on to power for frivolity .
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
press9jatv:
Really there’s problem in Tinubu camp. As it stands today, 80% of delegates are voting for Osinbajo.

It would be easy for him to pick a northerner who will gather votes for him in the region, additional to what the president will gather for him.

And I think the Notion that Tinubu's camp should be worried is half baked, bkos if the president have his back, then he shouldn't have problem pulling the northern vote for him even covertly.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Bambam321(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2022
I heard tinubu has known no sleep since Saturday �
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Pclemenza: 8:42pm On May 30, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
tinubu Yoruba urchins at it again
Pray for wisdom
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Pclemenza: 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
grin
Bambam321:
I heard tinubu has known no sleep since Saturday �
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku's emergency wasn't dramatic at all. He was expected to win the primary election
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by AminuRano87(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku's emergence is not dramatic. It is expected from day one , that Atiku will be the PDP candidate.
Nobody is surprised.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Pocketnews: 10:52pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku may finally end up President.
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 30, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
With Atiku's victory,

APC WILL BE DEAD AND BURIED.

May a demonic party and it's leaders like APC NEVER happen to Nigeria again. They were very practical and intentional in causing pain and hardship over Nigeria while shifting blames and giving excuses for 7 years. APC is a plague and punishment to Nigerians for asking for a King

Amin

ATIKU IS COMING

Is it that you people have short memory. You spoke well about the useless corrupt apc but how come you forgot the corruption and looting under this same pdp? Abi dem use suffering swear for una? And you really think that a man like Atiku who has jumped from apc to pdp and vice versa is someone you want to believe will rescue this country? Sense will soon befall all of you shouting apc and pdp or supporting one useless politician...
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by press9jatv: 12:06am On May 31, 2022
Abujaexpress:
That's why Tinubu has to close ranks, collapse his structure and join Osibanjo
yes
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2022
DominusPrime:

Is it that you people have short memory. You spoke well about the useless corrupt apc but how come you forgot the corruption and looting under this same pdp? Abi dem use suffering swear for una? And you really think that a man like Atiku who has jumped from apc to pdp and vice versa is someone you want to believe will rescue this country? Sense will soon befall all of you shouting apc and pdp or supporting one useless politician...
compare life under PDP and APC... The answer lies therein
Re: Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
compare life under PDP and APC... The answer lies therein

Now compare apc and pdp starting with OBJ. Can't you are that things got progressively worse? Apc has been the worst so far. Pdp will again be worse than this...they are all thieves as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather not vote or vote for a candidate that can't win than vote for these useless rogues. At least my conscience will be clear that I didnt help in bringing any useless person to power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! / Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference / Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.