Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander (655 Views)

Drone pix shows Ukrainian paratrooper emerge from woods & destroy Russian Tanks / Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. / Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 5:14pm On May 30, 2022
Two more Russian colonels have been killed in Ukraine – including the country’s “best paratrooper commander”, who has dealt another blow to Vladimir Putin’s war.

Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Dosiagaev, 34, was the commander of the Airborne Assault Battalion of the 104th Airborne Regiment.

Troops from his 104th Air Raid Regiment were reportedly in Bucha, where there was a scene of alleged rape and torture by Vladimir Putin’s forces at the start of the war.

His battalion was based in Pskov with the best in Russia for its extensive combat training and military discipline and was rated the winner of the Winged Infantry category at the 2021 Military Festival in the Russian Army.

“I was proud that my soldiers and officers showed the results they were striving for,” Dosiagaev said[/b].

The Ukrainian Armed Forces acknowledged Dosyagaev’s achievements in a statement on his death: “It did not help him to meet with Ukrainian soldiers.”

The Russian media outlet “Mediasona” has confirmed the death of another colonel killed before the war, which is unknown.

Colonel Vladimir Ivanov, 41, was described by Ukrainian media as a “propagandist” because he served in the Russian Defense Ministry’s Information and Mass Communication Department. It is now established that he was killed in fighting in Ukraine in March

Ivanov’s friend photographed his portrait during the May 9 “Immortal Regiment” march in memory of Russians killed in many conflicts.

It is currently estimated that more than 40 Russian colonels were killed in the war along with 10 generals, which is Russia’s largest loss since World War II. In addition, according to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, more than 30,000 Russian soldiers were killed after the invasion began on February 24

https://trends.worabia.com/putin-loses-two-more-colonels-in-ukraine-war-including-best-paratrooper-commander/138221/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Urheadmaster(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2022
Putin manhood should be used to play football undecided

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 5:15pm On May 30, 2022
Some more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by tillaman(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
Kaliwali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 5:19pm On May 30, 2022
Confirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by gambojimeta: 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
Putin needs to be put in a uniform and sent to the front lines.

He just keeps wasting people's lives for a meaningless invasion.

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by railone(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2022
The invaders must not be allowed to win either by settling or negotiations.

They must be driven back to their 17th century country that still believe on land grabbing and expanding territory as a sign of prosperity.

Slava Ukrani

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Dalil8: 6:08pm On May 30, 2022
Lol. Today they'll say it is 3000 Russian troops killed, tommorow it'll be 30,000 troops. Make up your minds ffs..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by rottennaija(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2022
Igbofam2:

Two more Russian colonels have been killed in Ukraine – including the country’s “best paratrooper commander”, who has dealt another blow to Vladimir Putin’s war.

Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Dosiagaev, 34, was the commander of the Airborne Assault Battalion of the 104th Airborne Regiment.

Troops from his 104th Air Raid Regiment were reportedly in Bucha, where there was a scene of alleged rape and torture by Vladimir Putin’s forces at the start of the war.

His battalion was based in Pskov with the best in Russia for its extensive combat training and military discipline and was rated the winner of the Winged Infantry category at the 2021 Military Festival in the Russian Army.

“I was proud that my soldiers and officers showed the results they were striving for,” Dosiagaev said[/b].

The Ukrainian Armed Forces acknowledged Dosyagaev’s achievements in a statement on his death: “It did not help him to meet with Ukrainian soldiers.”

The Russian media outlet “Mediasona” has confirmed the death of another colonel killed before the war, which is unknown.

Colonel Vladimir Ivanov, 41, was described by Ukrainian media as a “propagandist” because he served in the Russian Defense Ministry’s Information and Mass Communication Department. It is now established that he was killed in fighting in Ukraine in March

Ivanov’s friend photographed his portrait during the May 9 “Immortal Regiment” march in memory of Russians killed in many conflicts.

It is currently estimated that more than 40 Russian colonels were killed in the war along with 10 generals, which is Russia’s largest loss since World War II. In addition, according to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, more than 30,000 Russian soldiers were killed after the invasion began on February 24

https://trends.worabia.com/putin-loses-two-more-colonels-in-ukraine-war-including-best-paratrooper-commander/138221/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

No more news from daily mail?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
rottennaija:

No more news from daily mail?

One of my numerous fans from the camp of Putin dullards keep on monitoring you hear? grin

You are a very devoted fan smiley

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2022
Another propaganda fake news story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
Russia General dies next putin has cancer etc so many fake news every day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Another propaganda fake news story.

You will soon start wailing blood grin

The VDV of Russia announced it themselves grin

So VDV of Russia are now spreading propaganda abi? cheesy

Your frustrations are just starting grin

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
Comments from the wall of VDV Russian army grin

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by shogsman(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:
Comments from the wall of VDV Russian army grin
How do you live all your life joblessly roaming nairaland with fake news, don't you have parents that can advise you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 8:57am On May 31, 2022
shogsman:

How do you live all your life joblessly roaming nairaland with fake news, don't you have parents that can advise you

How do you live all your life joblessly roaming nairaland looking for any of my threads so you can post your usual nonsensical comments under them?
Don't you have parents that an advice you to make your life more useful while living under their roof?

Why are you hurt by the comments of Russians under the VDV Russian army wall confirming the death of your comrade? grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by shogsman(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

How do you live all your life joblessly roaming nairaland looking for any of my threads so you can post your usual nonsensical comments under them?
Don't you have parents that an advice you to make your life more useful while living under their roof?

Why are you hurt by the comments of Russians under the VDV Russian army wall confirming the death of your comrade? grin
Au contraire loser,I spend less than 20minutes daily on this platform,but your foolishness is all over the place so much it only takes seconds to find, all you do in life is come to nairaland and share your foolish opinions and topics,you spend all your life following a conflict that has absolutely nothing to do with you and your improverished enclave, which begs the question,do you think by aimlessly spending all your life on nairaland while your mates are out there working like proper human beings, you will magically get a ticket out of the shithole you're in now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 9:50am On May 31, 2022
shogsman:

Confirmed. I am a loser,I spend more than 20 hours daily on this platform,my foolishness is all over the place so much it only takes seconds to find, all i do in life is come to nairaland and share my foolish opinions and topics,I spend all my life following a conflict that has absolutely nothing to do with me and my improverished enclave, which begs the question,I must think that by aimlessly spending all my life on nairaland while my mates are out there working like proper human beings, I will magically get a ticket out of the shithole I am in now

I quite agree with your assessment of yourself. You are spot on. smiley

By the way you need to work on how to properly punctuate your sentences. It shows you never really got the right kind of education.

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Hanibbal(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2022
Na igbofam / igbofam2 dey kill all these Russian generals o. grin grin Na everyday you dey post this kain news. I no understand you at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 10:01am On May 31, 2022
Hanibbal:
Na igbofam / igbofam2 dey kill all these Russian generals o. grin grin Na everyday you dey post this kain news. I no understand you at all.

I guess VDV Russian Army killed this one since they posted a confirmation abi? grin

Putin bots and senselessness are joined at the hips

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by shogsman(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

I quite agree with your assessment of yourself. You are spot on. smiley

By the way you need to work on how to properly punctuate your sentences. It shows you never really got the right kind of education.
Still more successful than all your extended family combined from the looks of it,I have in my employ dozens of people, mostly of American and European decent,they each make in a week what you probably make in your lifetime judging by your lack of employment and proper upbringing.
Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 10:14am On May 31, 2022
shogsman:

Still more successful than all your extended family combined from the looks of it,I have in my employ dozens of people, mostly of American and European decent,they each make in a week what you probably make in your lifetime judging by your lack of employment and proper upbringing.

All this pain and frustrations Sha grin
See how you are posting rubbish nobody asked you out of desperate frustration to prove how stupid you truly are. Employer isonu.

Let me add to your frustration and pain so you can say how you employed Elon Musk as your staff. Ode grin

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 10:16am On May 31, 2022
One more shogsman werey with zero home training who thinks lying on social media can get him some validation grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by nsiba: 11:38am On May 31, 2022
They keep dying like fowls while DerrickzB and POOTin are hiding in the bunkers like rats
Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Elvictor: 11:47am On May 31, 2022
FAKE NEWS

Igbofam

FAKE NEWS
Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Igbofam2: 11:55am On May 31, 2022
Elvictor:
FAKE NEWS

Igbofam

FAKE NEWS

VDV Russian Army must now be spreading fake news right? cheesy
Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by AlphaTaikun: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Dalil8:
Lol. Today they'll say it is 3000 Russian troops killed, tommorow it'll be 30,000 troops. Make up your minds ffs..

War-time "Guestimates."
Re: Putin Loses Two More Colonels In Ukraine War, Plus "Best" Paratrooper Commander by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War Live: NATO ‘closely Monitoring’ Russia’s Nuclear Forces / Can Russia Or Any Superpower Country Truly Destroy The World? / Twitter Kept A Blacklist Of Topics And Accounts To Prevent Them From Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.