Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary (8652 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by Built2last: 6:11pm On May 30, 2022
Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties fielded another Southerner as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them now.

APC is planning to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South is more competent if competence has a meaning in Nigeria

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by KKLord3(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Abeg, make orna educate me. Wetin Buhari present wen APC do clearance for 2015. Wetin Tinubu go present now sef. Which secondary school cert him go show dem. Shey him even get WAEC result

Some of you guys just waste the essence of your education.
Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by VEHINTOLAR: 6:17pm On May 30, 2022
Yes na ! To divide the votes and later step down for his fulani brother just like Tambuwal did for Atiku ! Southerners are all learners but they foolishly think they are wiser than these "Illiterates" from the north !

Oodua Nation,the only hope for the Yoruba ! As a Yoruba son or daughter reading this,you can't afford to sit on the fence any longer ! There is a grand conspiracy going on in the north against the south. Even if Tinubu wins the APC primary,there is a foolproof strategy to ensure that Atiku,another fulani emerges as the next President of Nigeria ! Omo Yoruba,asiko tito ile ya o !

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by excanny: 6:22pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Oyegun is Tinubu enemy, I hope he clears Tinubu

Tinubu have really suffered in APC grin

He will be disqualified.
Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
This one will go and say he step down for sombori . See as oil money dey waste for naija politics..thiefry politicians
Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by drlateef: 7:12pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Oyegun, do this for Nigerians and forever remain our hero.

Screen Tinubu out. Remember how he removed you and install Oshiomhole.

Thanks in advance Baba Oyegun.

He should screen Tinubu out for IPOB terrorists? Lol.
Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by Bromax: 7:54pm On May 30, 2022
Association of Nigerian Delegates are waiting for you to come and pay your 4yrs dues
Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by Oluwatobike: 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2022
[s][quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=113318817]He will step down for Amaechi bet me[/qote][/s]

Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by tonididdy(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2022
Built2last:
Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties fielded another Southerner as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them now.

APC is planning to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South is more competent if competence has a meaning in Nigeria

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.
Nobody endorsed anything.
I was bitting my nails all through the primary yesterday but I was also prepared for the obvious worst
The South do not have the numbers, unity of the North.
Wike went in hoping tambuwal would hold his ground and swwwooooosh last minute he does the unexpected, gifts all his votes to atiku.
Do you expect wike to display an orubêbe grin
Or do you expect I, a non part delegate to protest for the PDP.
Your anger should be directed towards the PDP delegates themselves.
Our job is to choose to vote or not whoever the party presents.
Re: APC Clears Jigawa Gov Badaru For Presidential Primary by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Yes na ! To divide the votes and later step down for his fulani brother just like Tambuwal did for Atiku ! Southerners are all learners but they foolishly think they are wiser than these "Illiterates" from the north !

Oodua Nation,the only hope for the Yoruba ! As a Yoruba son or daughter reading this,you can't afford to sit on the fence any longer ! There is a grand conspiracy going on in the north against the south. Even if Tinubu wins the APC primary,there is a foolproof strategy to ensure that Atiku,another fulani emerges as the next President of Nigeria ! Omo Yoruba,asiko tito ile ya o !

Bitter truth... We can't beat them now until we all join heads and play their game, 2can play that game but this next 4years is a loss to the south already!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won / Beasts Of No Nation - Animal Can't Dash Me HUMAN RIGHTS / N23bn Election Fund: How N900m Was Shared In Gombe, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.