Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality (528 Views)

Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality by tmx21(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2022

Recently, my job has paved way for me to hold seminars which are usually held in a closed door halls. Moreover, I think it would be very beneficial to my career to have footages of work samples which is my seminars as this can be useful when pursuing careers outside the country.

However, I have been trying to do this with my camon 17p but the absence of sunlight is deteriorating the quality of the captured footages. I'd love a recommendation of phones that can capture sharp and bright videos in the absence of sunlight, although in a well lightened hall.

I also wouldn't mind if anyone here has a phone which meet these criterias.
If you are willing to swap such phone with my 17p, I would also welcome the idea.

Ps: I don't want any iPhone nominations. Oppo, Samsung, pixel would be fine.

I also don't have a large pocket, I'd prefer a pocket-friendly nominations.
Thanks

Re: Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality by princeabdul(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2022
IPhone XR above

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality by KunlexyInc1(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
tmx21:

Recently, my job has paved way for me to hold seminars which are usually held in a closed door halls. Moreover, I think it would be very beneficial to my career to have footages of work samples which is my seminars as this can be useful when pursuing careers outside the country.

However, I have been trying to do this with my camon 17p but the absence of sunlight is deteriorating the quality of the captured footages. I'd love a recommendation of phones that can capture sharp and bright videos in the absence of sunlight, although in a well lightened hall.

I also wouldn't mind if anyone here has a phone which meet these criterias.
If you are willing to swap such phone with my 17p, I would also welcome the idea.

Ps: I don't want any iPhone nominations. Oppo, Samsung, pixel would be fine.

I also don't have a large pocket, I'd prefer a pocket-friendly nominations.
Thanks

Remove the dot in between Lexusgs.430 and contact him for Samsung and pixel devices. He has some units in stock

If you don't mind Xiaomi brand, I have Poco X3 Pro. Check my profile for detailed info smiley
Re: Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality by kemidesola03: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have clean Gionee S11 lite for sale. Phone is working perfectly okay.
RAM is 3Gb.
Memory is 32Gb.
Battery is 4000 mAh
Dual SIM card.
Fingers print and face unlock Yes.
Price is 30k fixed.
Lagos state.
WhatsApp 08134082889.

Re: Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality by Youngpo413: 5:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Contact innobarca,him get ASUS smartphone with great camera.
Re: Recommend A Phone With Good Camera Quality by Yinksy09(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
You can upgrade to the Tecno Camon 18 premier

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get Free USA And UK Number For Whatsapp Verification NOW!!! / Clean Direct Uk Iphone Xr, X, Xs Max, 11 Pro Max And Iphone 12 Available / Iphone 5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.