Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help (244 Views)

If You're A Christian, I Dare You To Try This Bible Quiz Out / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You. / Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by UgoFly: 6:36pm On May 30, 2022
Since I got born again years ago, I have never won a single soul for God. I find it hard to evangelize even to close friends and associates. I think this might be because nobody won me over physically. But I want to evangelize. I need help in this part of my journey as a believer as it is very essential.
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by dawnomike(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2022
UgoFly:
Since I got born again years ago, I have never won a single soul for God. I find it hard to evangelize even to close friends and associates. I think this might be because nobody won me over physically. But I want to evangelize. I need help in this part of my journey as a believer as it is very essential.
Join the joint envangelism team in your church and attend outreaches
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by vinceyinnovation: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
UgoFly:

Which side do you reside?

I have a brother that can help you. He is not a pastor or any title, he is just a student of the word of God.
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by UgoFly: 8:28pm On May 30, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

Which side do you reside?

I have a brother that can help you. He is not a pastor or any title, he is just a student of the word of God.

Abuja
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by UgoFly: 8:29pm On May 30, 2022
dawnomike:
Join the joint envangelism team in your church and attend outreaches

My job won't let me. This is why I want to learn it so I can at least capture those around me.
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by vinceyinnovation: 8:43pm On May 30, 2022
UgoFly:

Abuja

Where in abuja?
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by UgoFly: 8:46pm On May 30, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

Where in abuja?

Near the Airport.
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by vinceyinnovation: 8:49pm On May 30, 2022
UgoFly:

Near the Airport.

I'll drop a contact that'll help you .
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by vinceyinnovation: 2:35am On May 31, 2022
UgoFly:

Near the Airport.

Wanted to drop the contact here but thought it wise to have yours so we can chat on WhatsApp.

Care to drop your contact? Mine is 08147427866 (can add it on whasapp or call me so I can get yours.
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38am On May 31, 2022
UgoFly:

Job, Noah, Joseph, David etc did not win a soul.

You are trying to save yourself from the Fire so how can you save another when you are not yet fully saved?

Concentrate on keeping yourself away from the Fire.

Envagelism was necessary at the beginning when people needed to know to choose the Right.

But we are at the end and now people know and have made their choice and re-choosings as they please.

Concentrate on not falling into the Fire.
Re: Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help by UgoFly: 7:33am On May 31, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Job, Noah, Joseph, David etc did not win a soul.

You are trying to save yourself from the Fire so how can you save another when you are not yet fully saved?

Concentrate on keeping yourself away from the Fire.

Envagelism was necessary at the beginning when people needed to know to choose the Right.

But we are at the end and now people know and have made their choice and re-choosings as they please.

Concentrate on not falling into the Fire.

Lol. The funniest part of this is that your moniker is "Dtruthspeaker. �����

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Disciples Embark On Bold Mission. / Hisbah: How Many Acts Are Haram In Islam? / Pastor Says God Told Him To Camp The 77 Children, To Await Christ Second Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.