Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Uk Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Enquiry (305 Views)

Canadian Farm Worker Visa Enquiry / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) / Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Enquiry by Mammie11(f): 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
I have a question to ask about international passport for UK visa processing?

Can I keep using my old international passport with my father’s name to join my husband who’s a student in the UK?

Trying to go about the change of name thing and I realized the process is lengthy and will take a long while to rectify.

1 Like

Re: Uk Visa Enquiry by finewoman(f): 7:16pm On May 30, 2022
Yes you can use your old Pasport, it doesn’t matter, in your marriage certificate which you must tender, the name on your Pasport must appear as your name on the marriage certificate as well as other documents you will provide, with that you are good to go.
Re: Uk Visa Enquiry by Mammie11(f): 7:27pm On May 30, 2022
Thank you so much
finewoman:
Yes you can use your old Pasport, it doesn’t matter, in your marriage certificate which you must tender, the name on your Pasport must appear as your name on the marriage certificate as well as other documents you will provide, with that you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Direction From Delta State To Gombe / How Do I Move? Please Drop Your Suggestions / Insecurity: NRC Suspends Lagos-kano, Ajaokuta Train Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.