Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,509 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Take This Amazing Offer To Get Legalized & Certified With CAC Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take This Amazing Offer To Get Legalized & Certified With CAC Today (89 Views)

Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics / A Lifetime Opportunity To Become Certified With Google Skills Acquisition / Women Going Topless In Public Is Now Legalized In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take This Amazing Offer To Get Legalized & Certified With CAC Today by Samwise042(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2022
Today is 30th of May which is also my birth month. As a CAC Registration Expert and Service Provider, I took a bold decision to consider getting businesses/companies registered for an affordable fee for the whole of May and First week of June 2022. This registration price is different from the normal Registration price which I charge business owners and entrepreneurs in business today.

Therefore, dear highly esteemed Business owners, I urge you to take this bold step to get your business registered today. Even if it is just a business Name, get it certified and legalized with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

What this bring to your table is that:
1. Your business Name is secured and cannot be used by anyone for business operations because you own the Business Name already.

2. Your business receives recognition as a registered enterprise.

3. You gain trust and reliability from your customers/clients who serve as a great patronage to your business.

4. You are no longer worried about using a Business Name that is not legalized.

5. More business opportunities such as loans, investors, grants are open to you.

Grab this amazing offer for the next Eight (cooldays from now. You have this opportunity to register your businesses with CAC today.

• Why pay N30,000/ N25,000/ N21,000 for Business Name.
Get it registered today for just N18,000.

•Why Pay N70,000/N65,000/N60,000 for COMPANY REGISTRATION
when you can get done for just N55,000.

Why pay N180,000/ 150,000/ N140,000 for Church, NGO, Schools, Union, Association Registrations
when you can get it registered today for 130,000 and 125,000

We also help you get your TIN Number for Business Name for easy accessibility to get a corporate Bank Account with any Bank of your choice.

You can Call/Text or connect with me on my WhatsApp business line
@ +234935595423

(1) (Reply)

Data Analytics Courses In Mumbai / Business Analyst Course / Citizen Zakari’s Unheeded Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.